Hey guys I'm a giant fat fuck and I want to switch to a vegan diet and get fit like this guy...

Hey guys I'm a giant fat fuck and I want to switch to a vegan diet and get fit like this guy. Btw is this a good vegan diet plan?:
bodybuilding.com/fun/justin3.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/7738/1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26224750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What I meant was, is that the kind of vegan diet he was on?

How the fuck would we know? Go vegan, see how strong it gets you

It says raw right there so obviously not dipshit
that's a decent plan though I'd sub the soy protein/faux meat for pea/rice/hemp protein and beyond meat products or seitan

>muh veganism
He was """vegetarian""" meaning he was probably shoveling pasta alfredo and junk food in his face 24/7, then switched to eating tons of fresh fruits and vegetables and working out. It has nothing to do with how vegan he was.

Don't fall for memes OP, just switch to a solid healthy diet and exercise regimen. Besides with veganism youre reliant on supplementing tons of vitamins and minerals that are hard to absorb/non-existent in plant sources.

you only really need to supplement b12 and zinc
but yeah unless you're a hippy doing it for ethical reasons or have no impulse control there's no reason to not just eat a healthy omni diet, you won't stick to it

>that 4th pic
Hollowmode.jpg

go vegan, since i went vegan ive been lean all the time. 1 year now, and ive never been in better shape. I wasnt even fat.

shouldn't have shaved the beard

As long you eat right its amazing. Definitely better then being a meat eater for building muscle.

You will notice this A LOT especially if you get a lot of soreness after workouts.

His MtF transition is going well, I see.

>switch to a vegan diet
>get fit
>good
>vegan diet
>good ever in any way
Have fun replacing what little testosterone and muscle you had left with even more estrogen and fat
>better then being a meat eater for building muscle
>Ignoring hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection and evolutionary progress for an eating disorder proven to cause countless health problems
>Not even seeing the irony and arrogance in rejecting nature so you can white knighting about saving nature for some hipster faggot points
>Requiring supplements to survive and never getting quality protein again is good for building muscle lol
You are a failed human being.

he looked better before

why does vegans have on avg higher test then non vegans retard?

They don't. This is a lie you've been sold.

>turned into a twink in 15 months from a fatty
Sounds interesting.

But it looks like he loses a lot a muscle mass between 4 months and 15 months. Isn't sustainable long term.

>Definitely better then being a meat eater for building muscle.
Factually incorrect. Name me 1 (O N E) food that has the protein/calorie density of chicken breast while having as much protein/serving.

So none of that broccoli shit. I don't want to eat 2 tons of broccoli every day. And soy is almost as bad. 5 cups (30 ounces) of soy a day just to reach 150 grams of protein

Chicken breast? 15 ounces of chicken breast a day to reach the same amount.

>Success
>Looking like an old trap

>why does vegans have on avg higher test then non vegans retard?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAA

How about stop shovelling junk food down your throat, fatass? That's an even better way to get leaner and stronger.

Oh wait I forgot, like most other fat fucks you have no self control and want the easy way out. I give your vegan diet a week tops.

how the fuck did his hair grew so fast?

18.7 oz of Seitan has the same protons as chicken breast for roughly the same calories (just 12 more calories)

it also has twice the calcium, magnesium, and iron, 40% less fat but no zinc

>protein powder
>soy products
>banana
>peanutbutter

what a fucking shit diet.

Try breakfast:
non dairy/soy milk, pea/rice protein, fruit

Bananabread:
Oats, plantain, avocado, chia seeds

Lunch:
Quinoa/buckwheat/bulgur with beans/peas/lentils and vegetables (mushroom, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach.

Snack:
Bread with peanutbutter and banana

Diner:
Rice/pasta/sweet potato with nuts (walnut/almond/cashew) with vegetables, all colors, tomato, zucchini, carrot, bell pepper etc.

Late night snack
Marinated tofu/tempeh, soy yoghurt, pumpkin seeds,

2600 kcal, 23% prot, 43 carb, 30% fat.

The plan you posted seriously does not cover all the nutrients properly.

>actually start looking at the science
>whole food, plant based diets are superior to any other diet

Looks like meats off the menu, boys.

if you're really going to do it, gl, just plan it properly and track your zinc, you want your dick to work properly.

I currently live in Beijing but I'll be moving to a tiny city with a higher population of monks. There should be plenty of vegan options there and I can order supplementation from the internet.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/7738/1
I don't see the amino acid breakdown. As far as I know, that protein is worthless and is solely one amino acid.

And no, pro-vegan websites does not count as proof that seitan is a complete protein. Something from a peer review paper

Also
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26224750
>recent evidence suggests that the ingestion of the plant-based proteins in soy and wheat results in a lower muscle protein synthetic response when compared with several animal-based proteins. The possible lower anabolic properties of plant-based protein sources may be attributed to the lower digestibility of plant-based sources

So, even if you did manage to get the same amount of protein, apparently plant based protein still isn't as effective, meaning you'll need even more protein than from meat

>slightly more efficient protein synthesis vs all the chronic illnesses that meat causes

based retard

I'm sorry. Did they rename this board back to "Health and Fitness"?

If I wanted to be healthy, I'd be doing cardio. Which I'm not. Do you know why? It's because I want to be big as fuck. And cardio is not going to help with that.

Eating disorders aren't going to help either. So veganism is off the table.

underage b&

Is this Varg?

>vegan diet plan

never gonna make it

>Don't fall for memes OP
THIS
>just switch to a solid healthy diet and exercise regimen
Exactly. OP, go vegan.
> Besides with veganism youre reliant on supplementing tons of vitamins and minerals that are hard to absorb/non-existent in plant sources.
Name ONE nutrient that is hard to come by.
In b4 B12, a cup of soymilk has 125% of your daily needs
In b4 calcium, a cup of tofu has 50% of your daily needs and soy milk has a ton as well
In b4 protein and iron, 200 g of lentils is just 700 kcal and has 50g protein, and a lot of iron as well
Lmao keep doing you bb
>Factually incorrect. Name me 1 (O N E) food that has the protein/calorie density of chicken breast while having as much protein/serving.
S E I T A N

>2017
>still against veganism
>none of you are going to make it, better start juicing up right now