How do race-believers explain semitic peoples of middle east looking more as Europeans then an "indo-european" pajeet

How do race-believers explain semitic peoples of middle east looking more as Europeans then an "indo-european" pajeet

pic unlerated

I missclicked. I meant to use the other image

Oh.. it's a cool picture tho

Common ancestor you fucking retard.

thank you

no

Why do europeans and indians look so different then they do compared to say, lebanese

Romanian and Khazack gypsies are the ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews.

Common ancestry it explains everything related to human genetics.

Do you know what a clade is, retard?

Because lots of eropeans as the greek and romans have passed and bringp their population in the near and middle east for quite some time. Unlike in india

The original Indo-Aryans would look like Pashtuns. It's just that most of the ones in India are heavily mixed with Dravidians.

the jews fear the Bagger 288

didn't realize chinese were closer to melanesian than korean

>polyphyletic group

>looking

i didn't know my eyes were infallible scientific measures of genetic similarity

Because the Pajeets are barely Indo-European despite a massive dominance in their Y-haplogroup representation. They were invaded by a small group of Aryan people who established themselves as the upper classes of their society.

Whereas Indians have a good chunk of Oceanic, East Asian and Ancient South Indian (Think of Andaman Islanders), the Levantines are mostly comprised out Basal-Eurasians, Some Hunter Gatherers and less Ancient Northern Eurasian, making them more akin to European populations despite a lesser amount of "steppe admixture" which is already somewhat small amongst Pajeets compared to Europeans.

>talks about "race-believers"
>believes one race can look more like another race than a third race

What did he mean by this?

This doesn't disprove the concept of race, it just disproves the concept of an "aryan" race

Read up on common ancestry.
If you walk straight, it takes about 7-8 months to cross from west of Europa to east of Asia.
On top of that, basic things like melanin skin adopts to the local enviroment, trough forced kid deaths vs the superior adaption. Think death per 100 and 1000 kids.
So Melanin is one thing, thats something that happens as tribes live in general areas, for a few generations.

But there is another more important thing: Facial structure. There is no equal evolutionary pressure for facial structure, beyond beauty. Once a major phenotype settles, due geographical boundaries, the ethnicities will look the way they look.
And thats before you think about things like
-Social classes. If you as a tribe invade, you can't kill everyone. If you succeed, you will have to rule the remaining. Eventually that rule dies out, as one mingles with the locals.
There is a reason somewhere like England, has a lot of ethnicities, simply because its not a great migratory land. And the same is true of the ethnicities in their social classes, and how it eventually waters down

People in the Indian subcontinent are heavily mixed with the native peoples.

Let me put it this way; Sanskrit and Avestan are both similar languages, historically spoken by a very closely related group; that was until the people who spoke Sanskrit mixed with others; the people who spoke Avestan stayed in Iran and look more like Europeans.

If you are referring to Ashkenazi Jews, many of them have European admixture from living there.