Chicken breast $4/lb

>Chicken breast $4/lb
>This is considered a """sale""" in Canada

Fuck this country

Good lord. I just bought some for $1.95/lb in California.

Don't shop supermarkets for meat in canada. Always go to a butcher and buy in bulk.
I live in hamilton, a decentlu size city and i'll drive out of town to get my meat.
If you dont have a car and you bus, sucks 4 u

I don't even have a drivers license.

Then why doesn't yer mum pay for your food.

why are these in every thread?

Where do you go? Almost anywhere down the mountain and a lot up the mountain is kind of a shithole

Did you mix that up? Off the mountain is the ghetto, on the mountain is the nice area. Theres a huge cost difference in the homes there. Nothing to do though.

But lococos is actually a good store. If youre up for the drive i go to highland meats.

Nevermind i see what you were saying. I didnt read well enough.

I do my grocery shopping at Walmart since Metro is too fucking expensive

You can get two whole roasted chickens for $11 and a carton of eggs for 2.50

Hows that FREE healthcare? Sure seems FREE

0.50/lb chickens that had names

Something i cant complain about

Just bought 20 lbs the other day for $20. Buy it in bulk and it's pretty cheap.

>walmart food

Ew. Freshco is better

What store?

Chicken breast in Australia is $9 a kg so about the same.

Local farmer's market. I pick up pig slop there for free and I saw they had chicken breast for like $1.75/lb. Told them I'd be buying a lot and buying often and they gave me a huge discount.

Local farmer's markets or any small local butcher has great deals. If that doesn't float your boat, Sam's Club has a pretty good deal at like $1.49/lb.

>be canadian taking some vacation in Mexico
>my typical pack of cigs, which is $10 CAD, is selling for the equivalent of $2.50
>also purchase a 710ml Corona for $1.50
>get back to Canada and stop drinking/smoking because too pissed off at taxes and jewism
>have $500 more in my pockets every month
>rent a decent cars
>get more pusy

T-thanks Mexico XD

>universal healthcare increases the price of poultry

American economics.

>north america has roided up chicken
>still expensive as shit
when will you cucks ever learn...

Highland has decent meat for decent prices if you buy in bulk and are willing to cut+freeze your own meat. The best stuff is from the farmers around though, but you need contacts for that. Splitting half a pasture raised pig with a friend, shit will be cash come slaughter time. Theres a couple "natural" raised livestock places around Ancaster way, I actually manged to pick up grass fed beef and some bones for cheaper than super market.
If you are willing to buy bulk, theres plenty around.

Also why the fuck are there so many Hammertown bros on Veeky Forums like really?

>2017
>Consuming meat

As a vegan, I can tell you it's fucking easy and cheap to get your protein intake

Easy for bulking, and your diet must be HCLF btw

just go outside and shoot a moose
baka

How do I get 150g protein without meat.

No I don't wish to eat 2kg of lentils or beans a day.

Lococo's is the shit. Some parts down the mountain are nice, and that cost difference has nearly disappeared in the past few years. Not including the actual shithole areas.

t. yet another hammerbro

I'm getting 160 a day bro.

Its easier than you think

He asked how you illiterate fuck.

why the fuck do you think you need 150g protein lol