/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with bodybuilding accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TtTUeHMfbUA
youtu.be/V2lAm_QLRWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw all I want to do is become /thicc/

youtu.be/TtTUeHMfbUA

here
dyel noob
pulled 4pl8s sumo today
i need to squat more for dat dere leg drahve

God tier thicc body based Klokov

Lift heavy. Eat. Rest Repeat. That's it. Takes about 2-3 years.

God just look at this hunk of man meat. i would love to suck the protein gravy out of his dick. No homo

>tfw was too high body fat and had to cut
It's really important to not start with your body fat too hgih, or else you'll not grow as much muscle (as a natural)

Good job on the PR, any tips on how to keep knees from caving in on sumo and ruining the lift?

youtu.be/V2lAm_QLRWU
hope this helps

Shouldn't you just cut slowly or recomp since you already have the mass? I didn't know existing bodyfat levels made a difference?

this
it literally doesnt matter
you just dont go balls deep with calories intake if you are already on fat side

actually bodyfat helps with recovery

It influences metabolism, hormones and all that shit.

I obviously made some gains bringing my total from 0 to 540kg, but I've cut 20kg and I still look like a skinnyfat shit. Obviously I've lost muscle (had to stop lifting for a while) but still.

The one and only

The Man
The Husband
The Lifter

I like Klokov but feel Justin will always be the number one thicc ideal as he inspired the philosophy not just the aesthetic. Also his physique is a more realistic goal if you're a natty or a manlet.

I want to reach thicc mode but I really wanna lose my belly. I hit 18%bf reaching 1/2/3/4, I want to cut down to 12% then clean bulk back up. Good plan?

Honestly, yes.

liftan for 7months
almost 210lbs 6'2

7months ago i was 190lbs or something
hate burger units

the plan is to keep gaining weight for some time now and then drop some of it once i reach 230lbs or someshit, idk if my genes will allow that. Eric told me this should be good weight to aim for at my height.

That's what I've started doing, so i guess I'm good. I'm not counting calories like some kind of faggot, I'm just eating like a growing boy.

You're just a homo

N-no homo.

start cutting fatty

There's nothing wrong with counting calories. It's pretty essential when cutting and even bulking to check you're getting enough brotein. We're all faggots on /thicc/. No homo.

not before i do 1/2/3/4 for reps
have it for singles now

still milkin those noob gains you know