Like, can we stop the trolling and the memes for just a second?

Like, can we stop the trolling and the memes for just a second?

Really, is there a point to lifting with bad genetics?

Manlet, high voice, thin frame, clearly low test, lifting seriously for 3 years and I don't look like I lift unless I wear a tight children's teeshirt. With my shirt off, I just look distorted. In the time I've been doing this, I have never received a single mire.

I'll be honest, I started lifting for girls. Yeah, I know some of you disagree with it, but I was a lonely nerd coming out of high school who had never even hugged a girl before. Now, I still have nothing to show for my work. Approx $1800 of gym fees, all the food and protein, and all the time lost I had to go, feels like its for nothing.

I go out and I see so many big guys just effortlessly getting girls, and I wonder if my body is even capable of being "big". I just can't see myself ever in their shoes. I'm 22 but barely look 18.

What are surefire ways of telling if Im a genetic dead end?

>Really, is there a point to lifting with bad genetics?
There is.

>Manlet, high voice, thin frame, clearly low test, lifting seriously for 3 years and I don't look like I lift unless I wear a tight children's teeshirt. With my shirt off, I just look distorted.
You're doing something wrong.

>I'll be honest, I started lifting for girls.
Great memeing.

6/10 for effort.

you didnt eat enough or try hard enough. Im guessing your programmings retarded and you didnt get much stronger either

Girls don't like boring beta pussies

You can't go wrong with eating a lot and lifting. If you actually eat, you'll eventually weigh enough too look buff, even if not necessarily ripped, but your size alone should be enough to definitely alter your image. Every able bodied dude can get quite strong and big. It's only when you're going for pure aesthetics you might find your genetics a very limiting factor.

What does "manlet" mean? Are you 5'10 or 5'2?

>Great memeing
Not OP but fuck off with this shit for once

6'1", barely didn't make the cutoff.

Assuming everything you did was on point (probably wasn't) I'd consider pinning test

Nobody wants to look like that unless they are insane.

6'1" is manlet now? Since when?

Oh wait..

>totally OP

You're not devoted enough to bodybuilding to achieve what you're after.
Lifting a few times a week and drinking a protein shake after is something that absolutely anyone can do, and anyone who does this will achieve results.
If you do these things with consistency, along with eating well, you will look better than most average people who don't lift.
If you want to look better than other people who lift casually 3 times a week with moderate intensity, you need to do more than those people.
Arnold used to lift 2-3 times a day for 2 hours a session.
How many hours a week do you lift weights and do cardio?

Arnold also took roids like every other bodybuilder in history, so it's not an even comparison

I'm not reading your long ass beta bitch post, so I'll just say this.

Right now you are a lump of clay. Even if you aren't going to become the next Mr. Olympia, you have the chance to become the best version of you can be.

Would you rather be that, or a useless sack of shit?

Oh so you can't gain muscle without roids?

Don't listen to these deluded gymcel cucks, lifting is absolutely completely 100% pointless for you if it gives you no personal satisfaction nor helps you cope. Those are literally the only reasons to gymcel if you have incel genetics.

I never said that, but to compare your average natty lifter to Arnold is a shit comparison and you know it.

Ok, you're right, you shouldn't lift hard or try at all, because you're not on roids.
Better just go eat a pb&j and play wow then

dude, i'm on the same page, but i'm 6'0, now low test, but definitely not high test either, 2 years lifting, tons of money wasted on supplements, and i've got the answer to my gym problems. Steroids
i'm on my first week of oxandrolone 40mg a day and holy shit, i feel alive, my workouts are much more intense, i gained 5lbs in this week only, now i feel like i'm doing it right! i'm going to start test in three weeks and going to do it for two months just to see how my body will react and then i'm planning my 1 year cruise

Once again proving tripfags are retarded as sin.

He isn't Arnold. He isn't on roids. Since he is neither of these, if he attempts to lift like he is, he will get hurt.

>lifting seriously for 3 years
>no gains

dude you are not lifting seriously - something is wrong

I'm 6'4" I mostly lift to compensate for medicore face and such. everyone looks better somehwat built and I might as well maximize my chances.

incel genetics, incel results

There is nothing made harder by being stronger. It's not a panacea to fixing everything that's fucked up in your life. What it does do is give you the discipline to go forth and fix other shit, provided you use the appropriate tools.

With that lack of common sense and reading comprehension, how do you make it through daily life?

Says the one claiming that natty lifters should strive for Arnold tier lifting routines.

Neck yourself you dumb cunt

If it's that bad just /fraud/

How stupid do you have to be to think that stating arnold lifted 2-3 times a day for 2 hours at a time means you must do that?

>gymnasts train 16 hours a day. Therefore you can't do a cartwheel without training 16 hours a day

You did. You literally implied that because Arnold did that he should.

Remember where anyone said that you can't gain muscle without roids? Because no one said that.

>samefagging with a tripcode

How much better are your lifts with that retard strength of yours?

Me saying arnold lifts x amount now means that unless you lift the same, you will forever be skinny fat.

Makes perfect sense.

I guess literacy isn't required to be a tripfag.

You implied that Arnold, a roiding bodybuilder, did X, therefore OP should do X, otherwise he's a skinnyfat loser.

Pulling implications out of your ass, along with a dragon dildo most likely

So at what point is comparing a roider to a natty in terms of time spent in the gym makes sense? Do you know what roids are? Can you even read?

Are you retarded or just shitposting? Do you know what roids do for your recovery rate? High intensity lifting for short periods of time is way better for a nattie.

Are you aware that arnold is on steroids?

>If you want to look better than other people who lift casually 3 times a week with moderate intensity, you need to do more than those people.
>Arnold used to lift 2-3 times a day for 2 hours a session.
>How many hours a week do you lift weights and do cardio?
come on, stop being dumb, he literally told that you need to do more than an average lifter to look better than an average lifter, then he says that arnold (on of the best bodybuilder in the world) lifts 2-3 times a day, so unless you want to be the best of the bests you don't need to lift that much, stop being a stupid teenager that wants to talk shit on the internet and stop bumping this shit thread

makes you feel good.

i'm a fat fuck and i'm still a fat fuck now that i'm strong, i'm willing to bet like 95% of women , 40% of men, and like 20% of faggots look at me and just see a fat fuck.

But i like being strong, its fun. Makes me feel interiorly smug and happy.

>took off his trip to samefag

Kek

When I started lifting I weighed 120lbs at 17% body fat and I had no problem with my body. Now four years on and I weigh 187lbs at 15% and i feel so small, I hate it and sometimes wonder if there is any point lifting.
It's the curse of lifting because there will always be a guy bigger than you and you will never be as big as you want to.

Change your workout routine, your doing something wrong.

If you have no idea, start copying what other Jacked dudes at your gym are doing. Do ask them about the form and what does the workout they're doing targets.

Start doing extensive full body routine everyday instead of chest day -leg day - shoulders day etc.

Stop caring about diet for now unless you're a fat fuck, just make sure you get enough protein.

Good luck OP.