Beauty

Who is the most beautiful male with black hair and black eyes?

I need to know it to improve my physique. I was thinking in Tyson Ballou.

autism

Either him or Chico

No it's Chico

Tyson looks amazing in motion.

Plus, if you watch his interviews, he has a masculine voice.

>prepubescent mexican boy look
>most attractive

Yeah no, maybe if you're a gay dude, but not to women.

Fuaaark Marlon is attractive as hell. he can pull of a masculine look or a prettyboy look whenever he wants to. Though, I disagree about your opinion about Chico.

Chico is married and I heard he banged/hooked up with a lot of hot girls. He is 6 2, weighs 190 pounds and has a big frame/big wrists. He is much more masculine than your average low testorone manlet browsing this board.

Mark Vanderloo.

Marlon hands down

Mid face is too long how is this guy a model wtf

Sean O'pry.

He is a real life Prince Charming. Plus he was a Chad in High school.

ballou is a notch above him, texeira goes under without stubble enhancement. Not saying that they aren't all slayers.

>lol maybe if ur gay
>posts glorious shirtless pic of marlon
nigga u gay

>blue eyes

Please read before posting

What has Veeky Forums become?

It has basically become lookism 2.0 and the misc with all this male model and facial aesthetics bullshit.

more like still fit 1.0 where everyone is a fugging homo

Pick one, depending on your height.

Holy fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

Jason momoa is a fucking BEAST

Young Jason from baywatch.

look at his eyes, he will fucking murder you in a heartbeat

Who is the most beautiful male with black hair and black eyes?
>black eyes
OP please be less retarded

Veeky Forums is it possible to be a chadlet?

>he will fucking murder you in a heartbeat
He's a fucking whore you stupid slut.

1-1.5 points below ballou/chico/texeira posted previously, objectively speaking.

Ask any woman if they would fuck this guy or "Chico"

if they were both actors, they would go for chico, sorry about your mancrush

We're talking about objective beauty here, and while he is a chad he is not slayer tier like the MMs posted before

Adi is a confirmed chadlet

You're attracted to feminine features because you're a guy.

It's understandable. But ask any woman who she'd fuck.

Nice cherrypicking
right using beard, and looking at his nonfit version in (really unfavourable nose) it's obvious who they'd prefer. (protip: it's the actual male model).

>He is 6 2
>weighs 190 pounds

Dude seriously, get over it, women aren't into men who look like lesbians.

Look at that brow and find me a single other example of a man that women find universally attractive with a brow like this.

Protip: you cannot, because women are attracted to masculine features

You are delusional ask a woman what they think of Gandy. They don't think he's that hot but he's king slayer according to men

I don't know.

But I am basically an androgynous looking, blonde haired, blue eyed, 6'8" guy.
I attract girls all of the time, but this comes with a price; I also attract many guys who mistake me for a girl and think I am a hot and cute Amazonian Aryan.
Girls love my effeminate features and my tall height.
I do love the fact that I have a girlfriend and I am personally more into girls.

my girlfriend thinks fuckin mads mikkelsen is the hottest guy

girls have weird and unpredictable tastes in men, that guy looks like he's a man's ideal from a man's mind.

damn, dat jaw

idk about beautiful, but
Young tommy lee jones was a fucking stud

Toni Mahfud has a long face and hes in the top 5 most beautiful men ( hes 1 imo )

These are too feminine imo, they are beautiful yes but thats the problem. If they shaved you would think they were women.

Well this is exactly why they are considered beauties, except jason momoa, have you ever seen a manly man as good looking as models? The more feminine a man looks, the more beautiful he is. He will be cute, not sexy.

So youre agreeing with me?

Yes nigger

Isn't this the guy who got exposed for shopping his face like crazy. He looks nothing like this in real life

Yeah hes a fraud, he got his nose done and wears contact, but his facial bone structure is perfect hes like 6'2 and fit. Look at his miami video on youtube, people can hate all they want, he is handsome in motion.

He looks like shit irl. He morphs his pics.

t. numale cuck who is intimidated by the presence of ALPHA MALES

me

is this the closet fag thread?
>OwO look at that jawline

Mads is handsome though, hes won the danish man of the year like a million times

is that a problem, homophobe?

>not having green eyes

you're doing it wrong