What do you put on chicken to make it less dry or taste better?

What do you put on chicken to make it less dry or taste better?

>Chop chicken into small nuggets
>Marinate in 3 tbsp lemon juice for twenty minutes
>Heat frying pan
>Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to pan and dump in your chicken AND lemon juice
>Pan fry on medium until crispy on both sides, yes it will take time to reduce the juice you fuck
>Season with black pepper
>Enjoy
Cooking isn't hard.

Semen

If your chicken is too dry, try cooking it better first, you're probably cooking it too long. If you still find it dry, try chicken thighs sometime, they're a little fattier, which also makes them more succulent.

As for taste, just go nuts with spices or visit Veeky Forums

Mix lemon olive oil oregano salt and pepper and minced garlic to taste let it sit in a bar for 30 minutes to let the taste mix them marinate meet in it for thirty minutes to an hour bake on 475 for 20 to 25 minutes

Mix One tablespoon paprika, cumin, onion powder and olive oil

Add water until the consistency is NOT a marinade you won't need much water

Same cooking instructions as above

Tender chicken is hard? What?

I don't even think when I cook

a lot of people overcook chicken and don't know it

Just fry it with vegetables and add a bit of water and seasoning for a sauce.

What people think of as cooked is over cooked because what is properly cooked is thought of as raw.

Step 1. Use some oil
Step 2. Take it off the heat earlier and let it finish cooking off to the side.
Step 3. Don't cut it apart right away let it sit a few.

Boom moist, tender chickens

I marinate it in soy sauce and season it with garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and onion flakes then throw it on the george foreman

This is really all there is to it. I cook my chicken when it's literally frozen (cut it to small cubes) without marinating or anything. Just toss it in a pan with some oil and lots of juicy veggies, some spices, maybe tomato sauce, and it's always fucking amazing

1. put oil in it first
2. put butter on it after.

This shit. Just don't cook ur chicken on too high a heat like I'm currently doing

Cut into chunks and sautee. Literally the only decent way to cook chicken.

MAH NIGGAS

>frying
absolutely disgusting

Shake and bake

siracha

Marinate in olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, sea salt and black pepper and a shitload of garlic. About an hour should do. Fry it until it's about 145 fahrenheit internally.

Meat thermometer will solve all your problems.

I told myself I'd leave Veeky Forums and never come back if this wasn't one of the replys.

heres a tip, shred your chicken. shredding your chicken is basically pre-chewing it so you can consume it faster.
If you want good tasting chicken get breasts with the skin on, pan fry, then rub whole grain dijon mustard on it and cook for another minute. Has great flavor

>I don't know how to really cook

shake n bake
only 30 additional calories per 100 grams

I eat thighs because FUCK chicken breast.

But ground dried peppers, crushed red peppers, black pepper and salt is always good desu, I'll throw garlic in, and I have a tuscan medley and greek medley that are good too. Pick a general flavour that you're shooting for and put on 2-4 spices and you're gucci.

Also bake chicken breast for prime juiciness.