Why am I so scared of human interaction...

Why am I so scared of human interaction? When I go to the gym I have to go at weird hours to avoid crowds and the only times I'm comfortable there is when I'm the only single person in the building. I tense up if I even make eye contact with someone else at the gym.

I mean, I'm still going to the gym, and I'm planning to continue going to the gym, but is anyone else like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut#Side_effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

It's fine.

i don't have your social anxiety.
but if you're bringing yourself to go to the gym regularely you should be able to talk to others
just treat it like going to the gym. do it every day with increasing amount and don't take even one day off

>implying

just be yourself robots are meant to be alone

Add meditation to your routine and social anxiety will disappear.

Dont worry, you are not alone. i am at a graduation and i just went to the bathroom and it is full with a line. I got to the urinal and stood there for 5 mins trying to pee but couldn't with so many people around. So i just flushed and washed my hands and left. Now i have to sit here for an hour with no relief. Im not even Beta either, gf(graduating) and 10% bodyfat. Any tips on peeing in crowded areas?

bring your pee bottle

I dont like to recommend drugs to solve problems, but I just started taking L-thianine and it does wonders for anxiety. It's subtle enough that you barley notice It, but it tones down anxiety and makes you feel awake without a buzz. Look into it.

Phenibut works too I think.

I'm that way and I think it's because I'm ashamed of a lot of things I've done and where I am in life at the moment
I'd assume people that have their shit together love answering those little small talk questions

True, But phenibut can also be addictive

redpill me on phenibut

apparently it has very bad withdrawals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut#Side_effects

I go to the gym at weird hours as well, but mainly to avoid retards lo like
> people curling in squat rack (yes, really)
> dumb cunts stretching at the dl platform
> dyels db rowing/curling on bench press
I do however enjoy the times when I'm surrounded by people who knows what they're doing as long as it doesn't get crowded

Social anxiety, which went away for me when I took either 5htp, kratom or escitalopram. I always feel watched/intimidated everywhere otherwise, even when cars pass me I feel like they're looking at me in a negative way. I was tested for the autisms but apparently I'm clean, just hypersensitive or w/e

Shut the fuck up normie

>Im not even Beta either, gf(graduating) and 10% bodyfat
You're probably beta if you felt the need to disclose that. Also you don't have to be alpha to have a gf lol

i feel nervous generally when my test level is low, which in my case is simple to solve by just getting enough sleep
any reason your test is low?

Not him but I'd like to hear more about how to meditate. All I know about meditation is the memeshit they show on tv.

Sleep boosts test?

Are you that guy who doesn't say hi and acts like I'm not there when you arrive at the gym? Get your shit together m8, it's annoying and rude.
Just a quick nod is all you have to do.

lack of sleep lowers test

:(