Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtu.be/bZersTaTppg
youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU&list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF&index=1
youtu.be/9E6b3swbnWg
youtu.be/o_Ay_iDRAbc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
There's this party tomorrow my friend wants me to go to, but she'll be the only person I know, I think it might be awkward so I'm thinking about not going.

Dont be a sad cunt. Make social gains. Be lucky someone even invited you

I do feel grateful for the invitation, but I don't knooow. but you're right, I should make those social gains. I'll put more thought to it. I'm such a nerd.

OP here, what are some good strats when going to a party where you know nobody and making friends?

A girl invited you to a party user. Go for it.
>I'm such a nerd.
Nevermind, you are a girl.

>How was your workout today?
Back and bi day. Good solid pump and now eatin oatz

Good feels, graduated medical school. Got the next few weeks to relax and lift

Gonna slay it at Movement Festival in Detroit (inb4 lel Detoliet)

I'm doing ok I guess, got in a good workout today and feel good, at least for the moment. I recently made a Tinder and got a good number of matches but I have no idea how to talk to women so no dates yet. Also I live near a Ivy and art school so degeneracy is really prevalent.

Great
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
Spoke with oneitis yesterday, still haven't built up the courage to ask her out. I'm thinking of doing it straight after I'm done cutting, might aswell put a deadline on it.
Feel like shit but no alcohol
No, never.

felt good man
my forearms grew by half a centimetre this week
other than that, spent the day doing compound lifts then almost an hour on a massage chair... really felt gooood

the usual
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw haven't made it yet

study for my online classes and get some cardio in on my rest days

>how was your workout today?
Good. I'm increasing the reps on my one arm push up and I improved my 1RM on weighted dips and pull ups to 110 lb + bodyweight.

>feels
Gf and I broke up recently because of wanting different things in life, but we're still friends. As our relationship went further, the relationship part didn't improve much but the friendship aspect of it did. We were just two different people so I'm not too beat up about it.
Started my research position on Tuesday at our school's medical school. It's a lot more interesting and fun than I expected. It's nice actually applying what I'm learning in my chemistry and physiology courses to actual lab settings. It's overwhelming trying to remember all the steps for preparing and doing shit, but I'm getting better.
Probably going to play Lego Star Wars with friends tonight because nostalgia.

>plans for the weekend
Sister and her fiancee are coming up to visit me at uni. Need to start studying for an exam too next Thursday and begin a lab report for exercise physiology.

Hello again /Friday Night faggots/

I, once again, will be monitoring this thread all night because I am currently working the 7pm-7am shift at a Network Operations Center. As far as I know, I only have one stack of HP switches to configure tonight and then it's shitposting for the following 12 hours

Didn't do one. I have had bronchitis for the last week and it has kept me out of the gym. Still coughing like a bitch tonight. But it feels like it might be on its way out in the next 2 days

I hate my sleep schedule from the night shift...

Working tonight and tomorrow night. Just straight making $20/hour to shit post, read books, play vidya, and do a TINY amount of actual work

And on Sunday my dad is finally gonna meet my GF so that's gonna be a learning experience. My last gf was incredibly awkward with my mom and dad and they didn't like her.

Shut the fuck up and go to your party. AT LEAST show up for 30 minutes. And if it's still as awkward as you imagine, then you can leave. At least try

Congratz on graduating, my dude. What is your specialization going to be?

Tinder sucks man..... Don't do it

Nigga you need to make moves with your life

My workout was meh today. I was going for 12x320 on my squats but could barely get 8. It's my fault though as I haven't gotten more then 5 hours of sleep a night this week. As for plans I'm just going to play some destiny with my friends and probably finish up the Night Lord trilogy.

I'm not happy, but at least I'm not too sad either.

>How was your workout today
Really good. Did chest and biceps
Chest pressed 85 lb Dumbbells and bicep curled 45 lbs which is a new plateau for me

>Got any feels to get off your chest
Fucking lonely and anxious

>Got any plans for tonight
Get drunk and listen to pic related

>workout
fine. no squats today because I'm sore as fuck from yesterday. Biceps took a beating tho
>feels
got a date tomorrow and I have always just settled for girls that came to me, so I have 0 experience whatsoever about how to "seal the deal". I guess I'll just hope for the best
That basically concludes my plans for the weekend as well

>Nigga you need to make moves with your life
I just don't know how. I'm 22 y/o khv. The girl I'm aiming for is v with depression but I still just can't get the asking her out part over with. I'm afraid of rejection. I also don't have much going on in my life so I'm afraid I will get too attached to her if she does say yes.

Fuck.

>Shut the fuck up and go to your party. AT LEAST show up for 30 minutes. And if it's still as awkward as you imagine, then you can leave. At least try
Yeah, this is what I think I'm going to do.

Took 1g phenibut about half an hour ago, going out with my best friend around 10pm, should come up around 12. First time, wish me luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk

Lifted some heavy ass weights, made some chili, still trying to commit to a bulk - or regressing to a cut. My bodyfat is pretty high, but I haven't been working out regularly for weeks and haven't been doing my cardio so I'm hoping I can get some gains while still reducing body fat.

>bro finally gives me a bro job
>Ask bro if he wants to work out...and then hang out
>Bro says he can't, his girlfriend is coming to visit him over the long weekend

>tfw going on a month at work making app that I said would take a week
I have too much free reign at my work, I'm almost entirely incapable of working productively without strict structure and its fucking killing me. I started lifting just to have some kind of structure to my day. The fuck do I do?

I had a party in one hour, it's 8:57 where i live. Any advices?

I haven't run in a week. Considering picking up kickboxing. Feeling a bit despondent desu.

Why is a 9-5 job so exhausting I sit at a desk all day

hit 365 on my diddly, getting close to doing a 1RM with 4pl8. Also added kroc rows to back day and they feel pretty good.
Currently sipping on tequila and seltzer
>feels
Started up a new job this week after being NEET for a year, feels pretty good to get out and be productive.

It sounds kind of dumb but you can make yourself a daily schedule for the week starting on Monday. Even just writing down your goals for the week can help you stay on track towards accomplishing them.

I skipped today because I'm a pussy. I used to be so dedicated. Still trying to get back into it after a shitty finals month

Even if I get into a solid routine consistently, in a month my family is going on vacation. Hopefully the hotels we stay at have gyms but who knows. Then after that im going backpacking for a month... Definitely a great experience, just not for gains.

My friend just painting my nails and I also just finished a 48 hour fast.

Also I have to work all weekend :(

you look like you need sunlight

Am I a bad person for not considering anyone as my friend, even thought the same people consider me as their friend? All those years on school surrounded with shitty people made me pretty much not to trust anyone. Because of this I always feel empty inside when talking to someone

pop a xanax and dont drink any alc. works like a god damn charm for me and I've got a anxiety problem. just smoke tree, find some heady stoner shorty ;o

Workout went well but fuck this cut is really starting to make me feel tired all the time. Recovering from my heavier workouts is getting harder and harder.

I'm not sure if I want to end my cut or keep going for a little while longer.... but my poor lifts are suffering.

Nope, this guy is half right. Pop a xan and only have a few drinks. Skip the weed. (Although, maybe smoke the weed, but definitely drink (a few)).

>friend painting my nails
faggot

hit a deadlift pr boyos

180kg x 6 :)

and remember even less than a xanax alone? questionable choice. cheap way to get trashed. Good way to have fun :)

Why are you worried about your memory? That's no fun.

Maybe I need help.

Kys

It was great first week
Cant speak with attractive girls knowing that Im skinny lil shit. I wanna become a chad.
planning on just eating 24/7

What should I do for dating instead, oh wise doggo?

I didn't work out today, I'm at work on a moving truck out of twin all day

>feels
Exhausted from crazy work schedule moving furniture overtime during second busiest week of the year and bicycling home 11 miles at sunset because no car to see needy gf who steals my workout plans for the night because she is depressed and mentally ill and needs all of my free time and attention. Hoping to get my life back in the next six months though when she gets better, might actually get Veeky Forums then

>plans
Smiling for gf and family while decaying inside

Meh workout today, just calisthenics. Planning on doing 20+ miles on the bike tomorrow after work. Gonna push those climbs hard til its tough to walk.

Feel iffy about going out, recently accused of sexual assault and it's fucking with my head. I know I didn't do anything wrong bros, but what if I had when I was blacked out? Been off the sauce for almost 8 months now and it just doesn't add up. Still, it makes me uncomfortable AF going out because some folks spread the word like it's gospel. Shit keeps me up at night.

>work today
>coworker asks me if i have a girlfriend
>i say no
>she says "you should try to get one, maybe if you had one you wouldnt be so grumpy all the time. if you had someone in your life you would probably be happier. why dont you try online dating"
>said this to me in front of some other coworkers

ill admit that yeah im a grumpy and kinda sarcastic person with my god awful life, but then

>tell her "hey look, i dont ask about or pry into your personal life, so dont do it for mine and then try to psychoanalyze me"
>later get called into boss's office to talk about my interactions with coworkers

why cant people just leave me alone. i know im a fucking pathetic sperglord aspie i dont need people prying itno my life and trying to embarrass or humiliate me

This. Nail paiting is fucking gay.

I'd sue the company for sexual harassment.

>tfw your dad used to be a strongman and endurance runner
>tfw now he's 80 and struggles to carry laundry to the basement and you have to help him
>tfw he gave you autism and manlet genes from his old man sperm

>I overate so much today my urine smelled like pure sugar an hour ago
>I fucked up today, but I needed this
>I've been in so much pain lately and my family, former friends do not care
>I essentially have been excommunicated and I live in pain remembering the way things used to be

>had to take a semester off from school due to eating disorder getting out of control
>feel mostly in remission now but still afraid to leave the bubble that I have constructed around myself to heal
>but also really anxious to get back out into the world
>but I don't even have friends to go back to or anything
>just more school work, which every time I think about doing, I get light headed and feel burnt out immediately

At least my workout went ok. It's the only thing I enjoy anymore.
No plans for tonight. I'm just going to drink sleepy time tea until I pass out.

...Somebody be my friend.

The closest thing I've had to sex is locking myself in the toilet and masturbating over Skype at 12 am with a 16-year-old Asian girl.

Mixed feels.

How was your workout today?
Did some cardio played basketball, threw football with my bro
Sad that I have nothing planned for summer yet
Weekend, work tomorrow, chill work on my jeep
What do you guys do for injuries do you take a day off? I jammed my finger really badly and I have had ice on it for a few hours and it isn't helping and I can't curl my finger what so ever, should I take the day off or try lifting

Going through an existential crisis - don't know what to do with my life, have a good job and a place to myself, and am 26.

All friends are drunks with no hobbies, no one to talk to,

What do?

Veeky Forums please. how do I get a boyfriend? i get told im attractive, I try not to be mean or abrasive, im king when random people talk to me. but guys never ask me out. but im also too much of an autist to ask a guy out.

how do i get guys to ask me out/how do i know it's ok to ask a guy out?
pls no bully

t. autistic girl

how did the fast go? if you were looking to lose, how successful were you?

thats me

leave them behind and level up. Good people will just gravitate towards you once you are on the path to greatness.

What's your job?

just do it faggette

Is hitting a bar alone weird? I like their whiskey sours.

next time just say
>hmm is that right

feelings >>> everything for 99% of people, the workplace is no exception

how ;__;

>Tfw too acoustic to go to the bar
>literally don't know what to do there other than sit and get drunk
What do people with no friends even do at bars?

ill be ur internet boyfriend i swear im not 400lbs

Spending my friday night watching nerds get pissed over a fat lesbian who gets pussy

I'm going to excision next Friday. Got some LSD, kinda pumped for that.
youtu.be/bZersTaTppg

Not weird. Do it bro, work on them social gains

399lbs doesn't count

These 3 are total retards. Pop 50ug of LSD and autism disappears like magic. Feel like a human and interact with people beyond "heh, crazy weather we're having this week, huh?"

>drinking "a few drinks" after taking a bar of xanax

1. Are you a nig?

2. Never been to college, got a Gi bill but I'm absolutely poor, can you use student loans to pay for bills and food and stuff? I seriously don't know how I'm going to go through if I'm not able to use student loans like that. Maybe get a loan for 40,000 worth of gold?

>go to bar alone
>sit in a corner drinking looking at the friends/relationships having fun
>listen to these normal guys say "dude just do it be social", like these groups of friends at a bar, whether just guys, just girls or a mix want some probably autistic (lets be honest if we have to go to a bar completely alone when we are working age, cant even find a coworker, we're probably autistic) loner trying to get in on their conversations

>not even posting relevant JP

youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU&list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF&index=1

Is bronchitis like you can't breathe through your throat and have to force air through? I've got that when I wake up and at random times a day, specially when I think about it... Fuck, I just got it again. How the fuck do I get rid of this shit?

>Pop 50ug of LSD and autism disappears like magic
I usually just get very anxious and introspective off threshold doses

This.
It's weird because if I place myself into the group's position and I see some random guy come over I'd probably be OK if he's cool, but then again I'm intimidated sort of. I'm only able to "feel human" when I do

> how was your work out today?
I did about 60 push ups(in sets of 10) until my shoulder hurt a bit.
I'm pretty tired of my life right now, and want change for the better.
> Go any plans for the night? the weekend?
No. I wish.

I did good, hit a new Squat PR
I'm doing pretty well atm. A bit sad that my cut has slowed up, but I'm still doing good.
Going to go to a friend's house to hang out and play vidya/watch movie with bros. I also know that cute mexican grill will be there so pray for me.

Life is ok.

Today and Wednesday were the only days I didn't workout this week. I'm getting my monthly re-measuring done to see what my progress is now. Only problem is that even with working out 1-2 hours a day almost every day this month I feel like My body has gotten nowhere. I don't feel any different from last month and I'm scared to see what kind of 'progress' I've made.

You have to get in the mood before doing anything. Listen to some "hmm, really makes me think" classical music youtu.be/9E6b3swbnWg or soundtrack youtu.be/o_Ay_iDRAbc

What happens? All I know is Xanax is bad for you

N E W _ E N G L A N D

Just bee yourself.

Go to church. Find some gay reading club, go to the library or whatever boring people do.

Almost as bad as this guy who chats with a qt I know. He PayPal her 25 dollars for her to cuck him, talk bad to him and dominate him. It's fucking pathetic and sad, I've told her to stop it and let the poor guy go, worst part is she knows it's bad and miserable, women, eh?

>eating disorder
I will never understand how people don't know there are traps in life that people can easily fall into. They are so obvious. All coping mechanisms should be looked at, at all times.
I should probably follow my own advice and gtfo out Veeky Forums//pol/

What interests do you have beside internet?

Also are you fat?

Problem is there are many guys out there who are bitch made and will probably never ask a chick out, they sit there and expect things to come to them without them doing any extra work...

If you see a guy who you want to say hi to, just do it if he hasn't introduced himself even though you've been looking at him for a minute or so, if you stare at a guy most likely he will introduce himself since you are initiating contact...

You faggot
>hey, you're right, wanna help me out this weekend? I'm free.
Or
>hey, you're right, wanna be my gf?

But you were right, people should keep deeply personal questions to themselves when they don't fucking know the other person
>Tfw been asked multiple times if I'm gay
I should have asked "are you a nigger? Don't ask me stupid questions" because every time it was a black girl or guy.

Saturday morning in ausland. At work right now.

>Had kid throw fidget spinner at me
>20 minutes later another kid pisses in the store, leaks on the floor, parents run
>Just had a pajeet rub his crusty dorito fingers all over my books and had to clean them

Aside from that at least I get to watch and laugh at the fatties in the shops.

>Tfw anatomy test monday, have to study all tomorrow
>Tfw assignment due tomorrow
>Tfw just finished another assignment yesterday that was due
>Tfw 3 assignments due end of next week that I haven't done much on
>Just want time to lift in peace

At least I made good squat and DL gains this week. Push day after work today, want to try go up 5kg on bench press. Also,
>Tfw greek yoghurt price rise

>sexual assault
Story.
Now.

Huh... So that's what that means. I don't like it when grills stare at me and don't look away. Shits weird

Tonight is the first night of Ramadan. Gonna lead tarawih brehhs. Congregation is probably at least 1000 ppl. Hope I don't fuck up haha.

>great first week of lifting
It gets better m8. Once you start seeing microscopic gains on week 3 you'll feel more inclined to go

thanks man

I've opened up 3 beers (Pelican)

non-existent; my leg got ran over by a 4-runner...I've been out 4 days...I am so stressed

I always contemplate death.

Just finished a backyard party. Going to another one tomorrow and also checking IDs for a bit at another party.

Good luck on your bombing.

>my leg got run over
Pics or didn't happen

I'm majoring in computer science, and I talk about games and programming a lot. I'm not fat. And I get told I'm not ugly. But when I talk to guys it's goes "haha yeah lol" a lot of times. so I think that is because idk how to talk to guys.

You know how people say snakes and bees and stuff are more afraid of you than you are of them... I think it's that.

Find some tech guys and talk about work etc...

Lift felt damn good today.
I moved to a foreign country a few years ago. All of my friends leave after a year to return to their own countries. Have GF, but feel lonely because no friends. Can't make friends with nationals because they only care about soccer and I don't give a fuck. Feels bad man.

Lol no I'm gonna be the imam leading the Ramadan night prayers. It's called tarawih in Arabic.

Either you're so attractive in comparison to the guy they're nervous, or more likely they don't find the conversation interesting and are just going with what you're saying. Though it is worth noting a lot of comp sci guys are bad with women.