INJURY

So I fucked up my shoulder at work today, possible rotator cuff issue. back is also pretty messed up. No deads and light squats. What can I do if anything to slow the loss of gainz?? Pic related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/shoulder-pain/dislocated-shoulder/rehabilitation-shoulder-dislocation
youtube.com/watch?v=luoiGpT4PJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apologies for sideways pic

stats plz

Not related but how long have you been lifting and what are your stats?

Stats are basically non existent now due to injuries
Used to be
315x3 dl
275x5 SQ
205 bench

Height and weight?

6ft 180

No but what are your real stats
I'm not saying those are far off I'm saying that everyone close to that just defaults to 6' and 180
So what are you 5'11 and 178?

Don't rush the recovery.

don't do anything the first week, then do light shoulder stretches the second week, then after that use some resistance bands and doing rotator cuff exercises with them.

this is great overall:

sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/shoulder-pain/dislocated-shoulder/rehabilitation-shoulder-dislocation

follow this but don't push it: youtube.com/watch?v=luoiGpT4PJ8

If it still feels uncomfortable under a bench after 4 weeks then get an X-ray. I don't think you will need an MRI Arthogram, but the x-ray results will tell you that.

Jammed my finger today I've had ice on it for a while but it's not really helping, pain when I try to move it and it feels like couldnt move it past a certain point but haven't tired stretching it out should I?

you look fucking amazing for those lifts. wtf.

Thanks a lot, it's refreshing getting actual advice on here

I am 6ft weight fluctuates anywhere from 178 -185

What kind of movement caused the injury?

Pull starting a generator, basically starting a lawn mower, heard/felt awful grinding,popping and clicking sounds. Accompanied by intense pain.

Do you mind if i ask if u natty man?

He's 6 foot 180. He's natty, it's just a good picture.

Did i ask you?

No, but I answered, he's natural. If you think that is what a roid physique looks like, you need to do some research bud

I got a pretty bad fucking shoulder seperation from an accident about a year ago. Best thing I can recommend is buying a set of bands and do slow controlled stretches on them. 2 sets of 10 external rotation, shoulder abduction, band pull apart, and one where you put your palms together interlock your fingers and alternate pulling and pushing your hands. Do all these gently, slowly along with a heat pad for 20 minutes after to speed up recovery. My physio and doctor said I should have full strength in about 6 months but after doing everything as dedicated as possible I was back in the gym in 3 with no pain

>roid physique
What if he did 1 cycle

mirin

Foodie that you?

where did you feel the pain? front, back,side etc