WHERES MY FPH THREAD
SHAMU EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SGwvW_r-_I
youtu.be/to7BMBJR9P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your daily reminder that fat hate saves lives

I have come for the cheetos, Chester.

The jalapeno cheetos, if you will, Chester.

your daily reminder to stop posting this unless it's verified the child has the disorder

there are thousands of kids that are just morbidly obese now. it isn't nice but it's reality

Daily reminder not to drink gross sugar water.

in the window

golden finale

>"im a fat piece of shit with tremendous baggage, what hot piece of ass wants to take care of me financially? oh, and we can't have sex"
sounds like a real bargain right there

Imagine how empty the pool would look after they all get hauled out.

Those seats look familiar, is that a Melbourne train, or is that just a common pattern for train seats?

>pacific rim t-shirt
>fat tingle in the back
>those hipster fags
reddit.jpg

>the tumblr version of Elliot Rogers
woah...

>politics: green party
the nail in the coffin

How much would someone have to pay you to drink 5 litres of that water.

Not even photoshopped.

>No blacks, 6+ tall only
A gal's gotta have standards, after all

Sad thing is it look like she did photoshop it. That or she did a shit job with that foundation. She looks like she's wearing a flesh mask with the eyes crudely cut out.

>you don't need abs to be fab
>but you do need blue hair and beard, a skull and crossbones tattoo and heart nipples
No thanks, I'm good with being conventionally attractive.

I think that's about jerkin it, not about eating junk food.

Pretty similar in most places, It's to cover up the sweat, slime and literal crap that gets smeared on them in between services.

Funny because they aren't starving themselves to death, but she is eating herself to death.

How to you cityfags put up with this shit? Why would anyone in their right mind live in a city/suburb

>Giving the finger to something that literally just says "Healthy recipes to shake off winter"

It's not like one political party in america that has all the fatties and uglies, it's just that all of america is majority fatties and uglies.
Love the guy in the front right either rethinking his entire life or checking for dubs. I hope he does reps for jesus now.

such brave

I'm exaggerating of course, it's usually just dead skin cells and dirt, with the occasional light spot of perspiration.

I'm surprised at how skinny the finger is.

jesus christ I wonder how EMTs go to sleep at night with all the shit they see.

fucking nu-males holy shit.

>kids 5.5

I'm frightened

If becoming a nu male I could get heart shaped nips, sign me up

How does some nigger on runescape know what you look like, do they have facebook integration now?

Unlike most people on Veeky Forums, nu-males have girlfriends.

for all intents and purposes, the nu-male is probably the girlfriend, the non male is the xzirlfriend.

You say that like they have sex

Who is the lovely lady on the left??

>10 gallons of sugar water

Christ even on my worst I only had 4 or 3 a week.

has to be fake

youtu.be/8SGwvW_r-_I

So scary it's now in the top ten videos.

>your obesity will kill you.

Is that a promise?

youtu.be/to7BMBJR9P4
Is this a good bulking diet?

Based Dr Phil

because public transit is for poor "people". I use my car to get around like a civilized person.

>4
why is she smirking

how does that happen? heart cant reach far away tissue and they just die?

>native language
>USA
MURICA

fucking hell, how does this happen?
who has that much money to spend on food everyday?

whales think in extremes to justify their shit

I really wanted to see what these people see, so I gained 120 pounds of fat.

The chick in the middle is a lady who was on my 600lb life. She was an actual success story. (iirc her english husband was abusive towards her and her daughter)

almost 1000 pounds
how the hell can you even eat that much food to sustain that weight ? I mean I ate 10k calories for 3 days in a row and only gained 2 pounds after the water weight went away.

>I have five wonderful kids and another named Brian

Every time

The government.

It's one of those professions with a lot of substance abuse

Goddamn I want those shoes. Even though I'm a man I could still pull it off. I bet her fat feet are stretching the fuck out of those poor things

>native language: USA

i forget the specifics but their clogged arteries + sugary diet = poor circulation of blood, so parts of their bodies just start dying on them, starting with extremities. thats how people lose their feet to beetus

>even hambeats dont want niggers

can somebody tell me why? what is the fucking appeal of being an unmanly man? Why do "men" these days use words like fab, or make stupid shit like this or have any desire whatsoever to be feminine? i dont even know how to describe this

Grandma was southern and would inject herself with an extra shot of insulin so that she could eat sweets. Lost her leg and her eyesight to beetus, and later her life (inability to fight off staph infection). It all has to do with different effects of the sugar, usually some sort of swelling of a nerve or vein damage.

They were raised by women.

Never heard of or experienced hardwork.

>a gallon of sweet tea

Don't know why that stood out to me. Just something about measuring human consuming habits in fucking gallons is hilarious.

this is one of my favorites

Also consider neuropathy from uncontrolled diabetes. When you get to such an unnatural state your body chemistry starts going out of whack.
The nerves, particularly those at the extremities and isolated body areas (e.g. the eyes) begin to be attacked by the fatty's own immune system and become inflamed. Combine this with poor blood circulation and the nerve endings straight-up die.
Dead nerves = no more sensations
no more sensations + injury + laziness = festering wounds
Fat fucks have both poor hygiene and are more prone to pressure ulcers and skin infections, so this all ends up causing tissue to wither and become necrotic, attracting detritivores such as maggots and fungi who feast on the rotten flab.
Fatties are literally the living dead.

looks like someone hasn't heard of MADMILK

I sleep like a baby

What state are you in? In CT most calls are ODs

this cant be real

some of my favorite fps are about that

As someone rabidly against the sjw movement and modern feminism, I hold that people should basically act how they want. Chopping your dick off and demanding to be called 'she' goes a bit far into the category of mental illness, but a guy shouldn't be ashamed to order a appletini other than it perhaps not being the most cost effective way to get drunk.

Attaching these ideas of masculinity and femininity to arbitrary concepts is why we currently have such a clusterfuck of identity politics.
"female products are more expensive!"
>then buy male-targeted razors and moisturisers
"the workplace is a boys' club of assinine humour!"
>then get in on that humour or accept that it's not your gender but your complete lack of bants that's stopping you getting promoted

And I think the worst offenders of this are gay people who define themselves by their sexuality and thus feel the need to act more feminine after they come out by saying shit like 'darling' and 'fabulous' and intoning their voice to a higher pitch
/rant

>tldr; people should be comfortable acting however instead of acting how they think they're supposed to

She seems like the most worthless person in the world

dlete this

>And I think the worst offenders of this are gay people who define themselves by their sexuality and thus feel the need to act more feminine after they come out by saying shit like 'darling' and 'fabulous' and intoning their voice to a higher pitch

why the fuck do fags do this

I'm pretty sure those Pepsis are Pepsi Max, the zero calories one, but I can't tell if this makes it better or worse

Zero Calorie sodas might not be jammed full of sugar, but they still turn your bones to glass. Something that's REALLY bad for fat people.

Like this bitch:

Implying soda actually touches your bones as it moves through your digestive track

That's like saying your bones don't get calcium from milk because it goes through your digestive system.

jesus fucking christ user

Do you strip out your muscles and let them stew in a protein shake rather than drink it?

Oi I'm laffin'

>not filling your bone bellies with milk and chocolate

It's like you don't even want to get big.