How do I reconnect with a ladyfriend from elementary school Veeky Forums...

How do I reconnect with a ladyfriend from elementary school Veeky Forums? I havent seen her in like 10 years but I know for a fact that she likes fit guys and we still like each other's photos on instagram. I feel like if I send her a message through facebook out of the blue it will be kind of awkward

She's not pic related but similar

If you don't have her number then message her. Don't be pathetic.

Lemme just bump your shit up

how would it be any different if I did have her number?

Why did you do that you moron?

OP, sex is a mundane goal. Everyone wants that. Seek excellence in a specific field. Disregard women. Make a real choice damn it.

Jesus fucking christ. Then you would text her. Just bring something up from the past. I ran into our old teacher XX. You guys really need to work on social gains, quickly.

Don't fake it. Just tell her you want to get coffee.

No. Fake it. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm a certified Chad.

how would I fake it? I mean I havent really spoken to anyone from my elementary recently so it would be pretty obvious I want to go out with her

Don't fake it she'll know you're lieing and it'll come off as creepy
If you're messaging her first for no reason she'll know you're interested and that's okay, just don't beat around the bush like a beta

Meant to reply to

You know what, ask her for coffee right away. Breaking into the conversation with a relatable story is stupid. You're all right. You all get bitches and I dont. Listen to the other guy.

>How do I reconnect with a ladyfriend from elementary school Veeky Forums?
You don't.

Move on you sad cunt, there are millions of women out there, why do you feel the need to look backwards?

Agreed. Don't fake it.

If she regularly likes your pics on Instagram, maybe wait until she likes a photo and then message her after. It'll seem less "out of the blue."

Ok, i concede, this is best answer.

>You guys really need to work on social gains
Post routine for max social gains

where i live, literally no girls like fit guys. on tinder i dont get any matches if im shirtless in a photo. so girls like her are pretty rare

>we still like each other's photos on instagram
>How do I reconnect
uhh user...

Irrelevant. i still like pictures of people i've met only once and havent talked to since

So girls dont like fit guys or faggots with their shirt off? (It's the latter)

im pretty sure that if a girl is super attracted to fit guys she wouldnt care if he has his shirt off or not

just saying that you two still have some connect, even if its just liking pics. she likes yours right? so she must find you attractive and/or interested in you on some level.

That's because the shirtless pic is too obvious. Use pictures that just show you're in shape by what you're doing, rock-climbing works well.

All women like a well muscles man, they just don't like it when he's vapid and 'dudebro' about it

That's where your wrong. Delete your no shirt pics. Put up some V necks that show the gainz. Words of wisdom. You're welcome.

right now my shirtless pic is me at the beach with some friends so i think its justified there

post your certs or lies

maybe, or maybe she's one of those people who likes everyone's pics

Is it an active picture or passive?

Active is showing you and your m8s playing beach volleyball, looking athletic as fuck

Passive is you're all standing there posing for a picture

Ya, beach is fine.

you should message her and find out :)

posing for a pic

There's your problem.

Shirtless/gains showing pics are tricky. Always use an active picture (outside, lifting in the gym doesn't count)

Even if you're posing, there's no difference between a shirtless group shot and one of those shirtless bathroom mirror selfies. For some reason it just comes across as set-up to show off which is unattractive.

You don't want it to seem like you're using that picture to show off gains. You're using a picture of you having fun doing something that just happens to show gains, you didn't even consider that when choosing the picture.

You with me?

yeah, but still you have to admit that a photo in the beach is a bit better, especially if your with friends. i also put the photo second or third in tinder, never first

and i dont see how a photo with your friends in the beach is any different from a photo with friends at a party, for example.

At a beach you have a plausible reason to take your shirt off.

It is better, I mean more that it has a very similar vibe to the bathroom selfie

It's that you have your shirt off.
Being shirtless instantly makes the woman think 'oh, this is his showing off how ripped he thinks he is picture'. Doesn't matter what the setting is. You want to have reasonable doubt of that being why you used it, a posing pic, showing nothing interesting or fun looking makes it obvious as fuck. You want the main attention away from your body for her to not dismiss it automatically.

i meant in the posing for a picture sense

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Just message her and be straight forward about what your looking for. Women want a man not a boy who is scared. So man the fuck up message her say your interested and ask if she wants to go on a date.

here's the pic. im the one on the left.
as you can see the lighting is pretty bad and i dont think it looks like im showing off

looking really good mate dont be afraid of sounding weird just try to ask for a coffee or chat her up for no real reasons dont think too much about it desu

That's exactly the sort of pic not to use. To you it's just a pic of three bros hanging out
To a woman on tinder, it's three dudebros, taking a picture specifically to show their shirtless bodies off.

If you had a picture of the same three guys, dressed the same way, at the same beach but doing something (kicking around a soccer ball or something, doesn't really matter) instead of just standing there, you've instantly got a picture with a different feel about it that will work better.

As a more muscular than average guy, you're working against the instant assumption that you're a meathead gymrat who can't walk past a reflective surface without checking himself out for a minute

As a side note. Looking good m8 (no homo)

For the last year I've been embarking on a strategy where I hit up girls I used to know in HS and college. Some I used to bang, others had crushes on me but I never made a move, and others were just friends. I started doing this because I was horny, lonely, and my social connections dried up abruptly.

The success ratio is absolutely 0%. It just doesn't work. Don't bother.

Alternatively, you can just message and make your intentions known. Give your 5-10 minute sales pitch and if it doesn't work then abandon it. The whole "chat her up" thing will NOT WORK on girls from your past.

If anyone wants to argue this but go ahead but I'm 0 for 25 and keep in mind I've got decent game and am Veeky Forums. Meanwhile chicks that I recently met I have no trouble banging. 3/3 in that regard within the same time frame

I agree, but with a lack of good active pics I need to put something there. and like i said, i never put it as a first picture

If you care that much what a bitch thinks you're already lost. Who gives a shit what they think.

Fair enough, just take some next chance you have
>not using womens easily understood psychological cues against them
I bet you don't even use a tinder picture of you with a dog

Hey! Nice pictures, how are you doing/whats yo with you. Lets catch up and grap a coffee

Guy on the rights has the most camouflaged belly button I've get seen. He looks like Kyle XY.