What type of people frequent this board?

What type of people frequent this board?

Exactly that picture.

Also niggers

this shop is so bad.
look at the size difference in her hands.

>try again, Taebongo

Go Blue Jays

You just have poor depth perception, I thought it was a shoop at first too but her left hand is just closed tighter and slightly farther away at a different angle. I wish I wasn't so good at photography, fucking niggers.
Honestly, I'm nowhere near as ripped as I want to be, and I browse here because I have an education in nutrition and health and sometimes like arguing, with a little bit of helping people pick up girls on the side. The jokes are funny as fuck because I think lifting culture overall is pretty goofy, and it's nice to talk to other dudes with a similar mindset towards fitness. The local gyms in my area are mostly crossfit or frats, so none of that bullshit. The only thing that this board has realistically taught me, outside of a couple exercises and foods I hadn't heard of, was that being 6'3 doesn't mean shit. There are dudes half a foot shorter that I admire for their dedication. Still fucking manlets tho.

I am a beautiful black queen just trying to bring out these natural curves through weight loss.

Something about this makes me think you're a dude.

everyone here is/was either a fatass or a skeleton king. No normally built, healthy weight, muscular, athletic mesomorph belongs here

this
t. skelly

there are black people on Veeky Forums?

Did you think this was a whites only site?

>there are black people on Veeky Forums?
yeah, there are women here too

There's two kinds of people that browse Veeky Forums.
Those that are smaller than me.
And those that are bigger than Bradley Martin.

How do I get a neck like the guy on the left?

I miss the implying of implications

right one looks like slim charles from the wire

The kind that boils 3 chicken breast and doses them with hot sauce.

add weight to your head and don't stand up straight or sit up straight and lay around all day and the most energy you expend will be expressing general excitement over potential pussy drugs or any small thing when your nigguhz are around.

yeah

so fit is mostly women and black people?

This image makes me a little sad