Why do people on this board shit on Male Models?

Just look at Sean Opry in that leather jacket.
He looks like a Greek God compared to the average (and very ugly) Veeky Forums Veeky Forums user just to the left of him

Characteristics of male models:

> 6 plus feet tall
> Classicaly Handsome with a large jaw/chins
> large and masculine frame
> thick necks
> full head of hair
> low bodyfat
> the right amount of muscle

overall genetic beasts

so why do you guys shit on them?

Most of you look like TWINKS and Retarded Incels next to these men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-8IuUkJJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of that faggy aloof face they all make, hes making it right now.
Its the douchey attitude like thyere too cool for school, in this case smiling.

>Douchey attitude

Just lol.

You are basically admitting that Sean is attractive as fuck. Only people who get called douchebags based on looks are attractive and aesthetic males.

I never said he wasnt attractive so stop projecting and assuming.
And its not his looks in general its that stupid smirk hes making. try hard as fuck. Ride his dick some more though by all means. Then msg him and let him know you stuck up for him on Veeky Forums.

t. ugly gymcel

>im two stoopid two know what two say
>I know, ill call him ugly
>haha got em!!!
>Sean would be so proud of me

lmfao OP is a fucking moron, like the other dude said its not his attractiveness that makes us hate, its his smug facial pose. you got the answer you were wanting and now you cry about it and defend your daddy at all costs. Noose yourself, please please noose yourself

i dont hate on male models. i dont give a shit about male models. i hate the closet-fags who create 15 threads about male models a day. literally the male version of horse girls

are you retarded
hes making that face because his team lost

holy shit that AMOG, he literally pops out of the screen standing next to those normies with that sharp radiating face, truly a beautiful and strong creature of god

Are you?
Models always make that fucking face see
Theres another thread about this same fucking thing and every picture is another smug expressions just like that one.
Its time to stop posting. Its not for everyone dude. Maybe all you can handle is lurking?

Wtf...

I've been on this board since 2010 and have no idea wtf you are talking about. This is a non issue.

But why male models?

Why would I? I'm about to become one.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-8IuUkJJc

where the fuck have supreme gentlemand faggots like you come from?

NOT FITNESS RELATED, FUCK OFF

> 6 plus feet tall
check
check
> large and masculine frame
nope
> thick necks
check
> full head of hair
thinner on top than on the sides
> low bodyfat
check
> the right amount of muscle
nope
so close yet so far
>Most of you look like TWINKS
there are a lot of twink models tho

Because they drink chimay right out of the bottle while smoking a cigarette. Douche bags.

>check
Post pic or continue being a faggot

I haven't seen Veeky Forums shit on male models that much. They aren't mentioned here too much from what I see. They are in different spheres. We look at bodybuilder, fitness models. Veeky Forums looks at male models. As a fag myself I actually prefer the male model look in dudes. The classical, pure beauty of a genetically gifted male is wonderful.

I havent had a haircut in 3 months and a shave in 2 weeks