Best exercises to become a trap?

I'm a bit skinny fat, and I'm looking for exercises to slim down and get a more female-like shape so that I can eventually become a proper trap. I don't want to get muscle, ideally, just reduce my weight. I'd also like some nutrition tips, if possible ; I've cut proteins, and I started eating more foods with natural estrogen (like salads and tofu), but I'm not sure what else I could be doing.

I'm 22/M, can you help me /ffit/?

show butt plz

this is b8

I know I can do squats to help give shape to my butt, but I'm worried I'll give it too much muscles in the end.

show picture of figure
also height?

> tfw I can never become a proper trap because I'm an attractive male that would look like a faggot instead of a qt

I don't have a current picture of myself of which I'm satisfied, since I still have a bit of fat on my face, but I'm around 150 lbs and I'm 5'2.

>the path to being a trap is a hard and difficult one, but in the end it's worth it.

Before I started hrt to obtain trani mode I just ate less and did cardio (running) in order to get a feminine body. I also biked a lot so you'll get more mass in your butt and hips doing that.

>no pics

Why are you even here then wtf? You don't get shit for free

this might help

Fuck you OP, I miss this anime and want to watch it again now.

Thanks! Anything you did (outside of HRT) to redistribute some fat to the hips/butt?

> I don't have a current picture of myself of which I'm satisfied

That's why you're here wingnut. So you can get there. Just take a quick pic so we can reccomend what to focus on. You probably won't get anything but requests for pics anyway

smooth user

also peep this i guess

Thanks! These are good, and I'm happy to know I already started doing some of those :)

Any ideas on how much calories I should eat during the day to lose weight?

idk im just regular guy that likes dicks. there a bunch of thinspo threads on Veeky Forums if u wanna check those out. id guess 1000ish depending on circumstances but idk

These are great, but I'm worried about the lack of core and chest. I don't want them to be natty but I certainly don't want them to be flabby. How would I keep these tight and hard without really growing them too much?

Well, traps don't usually develop chest.

Drink beer. also Ruka is best girl.

Why would you want to be a faggot? Sick degenerate. I hope the goat fuckers behead you first. No amount of HRT or surgery will ever make you a girl. You're just a really ugly manlet.

Why drink beer?

because the hopps used in beer is all female and contains large amounts of phytoestrogen that metastasis' into estrogen in the human body. Drink carb light beer too, I think it's the same in phytoestrogen but you can keep your sexy twink figure.

>metastasis into estrogen

Do xenostrogen really help?

rack pulls above the knee

Doesn't that develop to much muscle?