onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1349-7006.2004.tb03223.x/abstract
panna.org/resources/atrazine#1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/fluoridated-drinking-water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's gyno

GYNO

I'm barely 18, so do you think it'll go as I age?

no.

Gyno.

Stop drinking tap water and shit out of plastic bottles.

How bad do you think it is?
I'm alright with it so I'm not too sure.
Like, do you think I should get surgery when I"m older?

its too late, cut them off NOW

How did this happen? Genetic disorder?

not sure if jk

got it while going through puberty
if it means anything i was super fat back then like 22% at least

LOL what's he supposed to drink? Nothing wrong with tap water, as long as you're not a flintnigger

That's definitely surgery-tier gyno.

You can try to reduce it with Raloxifene or Letrozole, but drugs only go so far

Wrong. Atrazine is present in the majority of municipal tap water, and fluoride is in all tap water unless you have a well or a reverse osmosis filter

I know you aren't 18. When I was like 16 I had gyno from puberty but it went away in like a year.

most of the time Veeky Forums has no idea what it's talking about when it comes to gyno, but this time they're probably right.
you look like grade 1

Not if you live in Calgary, they removed the fluoride in 2014

Should have mentioned in my post that I was talking about us tap water. Just figured sincd OP looks mexican so it was a safe bet.

Its good that they did that where you live. They will never do that here because they want everyone dumb and retarded. They will just keep lying and say "its totally good for your teeth bro"

But as far as bitchtits go, american water has atrazine in it which feminizes men.

unless you can show me a study where flouride/atrazine in a tap water showed an increase estrogen, please fuck off back to infowars

I was a grade 2 on the chart and I've always worked out a lot. The more muscle I built the further it pushed the breast tissue farther out. It was terrible and looked like shit. My chest would not go flat no matter how hard I worked. Remember that the tissue is no fat tissue, it is excess breast tissue, so to get rid of it, it must be surgically removed. I had it removed and after the swelling went down, my chest went flat and muscular. But then it left scars that looked like shit. That was close to 10 years ago and I just don't take my shirt off. I still work out and have a good build, but I will always be too self conscience of the surgery scars to take my shirt off at the beach or the pool.

bro there's such a thing as scar revision surgery. look it up.

No problem

scientificamerican.com/article/atrazine-water-tied-hormonal-irregularities/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1349-7006.2004.tb03223.x/abstract

panna.org/resources/atrazine#1

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

I never said fluoride causes feminization. I have said it lowers IQ, here is a harvard article

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/fluoridated-drinking-water/

I'll give you that here in Calgary the girls don't get as thicc as they do in the states

This, fluoride is awful for brain development

Ok. You shut me up.

its gyno and you aren't fat

a severe cut is the only way you will get rid of that, without surgical intervention. sorry user

OP, ignore each and every one of these faggots.

Actual dude who's had gyno here. That is a part of puberty for some males. It's neither rare nor unnatural. I did a shit ton of research and decided that the best thing would be to just wait it out.

No, your case isn't that bad, you probably can walk around barechested in the pool too.

Do not go for surgery for something that's temporary, that shit can also cause scarring. Medicines can have shitty side effects.

Start lifting and wait it out, it'll disappear in 1-3 years.

>neither rare or unnatural

Yes it fucking is. The reason its so prevelant now is because of Chemicals and xenoestrogens in everything

Men didnt used to have tits back in the day. Even fatter dudes didnt have tits.

Just look at the average testosterone decline over the past decades. Average male test dropped like 20%.

Avoiding shit that will put more estrogen in his body is good advise. Dont be disingenuous

>TFW I've been drinking flouridated water all my life

>tfw gilbert's syndrome caused my gyno
>tfw i'm always tired
>tfw i will have man tits no matter my bf
>tfw im unable to show my physique at the beach
>tfw once a girl once said "wow user your pecs are strong that you nipples are bigger!"
>tfw there is no point of me lifitng
kill me

This. Veeky Forums thinks every other fat person has gyno but I think op legitimately has it.

>"wow user your pecs are strong that you nipples are bigger!"
w0t

>water has estrogen

Indeed, but then again so does everything else.

Milk is the worst though.

nice tiddys

>Just look at the average testosterone decline over the past decades. Average male test dropped like 20%.

Although xenoestrogens have had an impact on declining testosterone levels, a more significant factor is the increase in obesity. Adipose tissue is estrogenic via the aromatase enzyme, ergo more fat = lower androgen-to-estrogen balance.

So really, fat men are getting doubly-fucked by environmental toxins and their own bodyfat.

What's more is that many xenoestrogens can become deposited in bodyfat and released later during lipolysis. So I guess fat guys are triply-fucked.

Xenoestrogens are *everywhere* though, so it's hard to avoid them entirely.

Almost anything derived from petrochemicals, including most plastics, styrofoam, pesticides, cosmetics, many cleansers, etc. And of course, synthetic estrogen ends up in the water supply from birth control pills.

We're chemically castrating ourselves slowly.

Get outta here wit ya cone titties alp

Where´s the mustache, Pedro ?

Fuck what am i supposed to drink then ? Even bottled water is sold in plastic bottles.

Berkey water filter or reverse osmosis(this one is better)

Organic hormone free milk

Drinks out of glass bottles or bpa free plastic

Without seeing the rest of your body, I'd guestimate your body fat is about 20-25%.

Get it down to 6-15% via water fasting on a 5/2 (5 day fast, 2 day feast), 6/1, 4/1, or similar schedule in a few weeks. Try doing keto/paleo/LCHF while during feasting days, and remain active with your normal stregnth/cardio routine, albeit less intensity.

You definitely have fat deposits in your chest. Only way of knowing if it's gyno is to get to a lower body fat percentage, at which point it might not be as or very noticeable even if it is in fact gyno. And you may be able to manage it and be comfortable with it. I'd say this is the case with 95% of "gyno". Veeky Forums is just retarded man babies about this shit.

> stop drinking tap water
ok
> stop drinking out of plastic bottles
What the fuck

Fluoride is no longer in tap water in the US.
>they replaced it with chlorine

>Not fat
>get rid of through cut

Wat.

This only goes away with surgery. I have a low level case. Unfortunately its not covered by insurance in america, but I have an angle I almost worked to get it covered if anyone wants to know. (decided to stop because i would have to give up upper body workout for longer than i wanted if i got it).

They are referring the the fact that some plastics can leech off molecules that act like oestrogen hormone in the body and thus can activate oestrogen receptors. Obviously they are oversimplifying everything by taking something they've read in the headlines a while back and thinking it could be relevant in this situation. "Plastics are spooky, yo"

You have bigger problems.

You're a nigger

so then what water do i drink?

Buy a filtering jug, this is beside the point, though. Your gyno isn't going to magically disappear because you ceased to drink tap water and bottled water - give it a year, if it doesn't improve, surgery is your only option i'm afraid.

dude infowars lmao