Daily reminder that Rhodesia Never Died, it is just currently occupied by enemy forces

Daily reminder that Rhodesia Never Died, it is just currently occupied by enemy forces

#freerodesia

Rhodesia was basically a model colony. The British Empire could have extended its lifespan considerably by adopting a lot of their reforms.

Rhodies never d-

Rhodesians were a white blotch of corruption in the great lands of Africa. No longer will we be oppressed by the Eternal Anglo and its vassals.

fucking BASED

Most Rhodesians I've met have no interest in returning though

Do not reply to ZANLU posters
sage all ZANLU threads

Checked

Daily reminder that the white man was Africa's only hope.

white people settling in africa was a mistake

The key, no the ENTIRE point of Rhodesia was it being a white dominated state and it's history showed that. Extreme reluctance to ever consider Africans as equals in it's history was just it adhering to it's purpose in mind as seen by the total butthurt politically among Garfield Todd's own party to the point his minsters resigned.

This.
When the apartheid ended the Murder rate in south Africa tripled in just one year.
Yet nelson Mandela is considered a great man i really don't know why.

Nelson Mandela was a literal who, a figurehead and a meme invented by (((western))) press. Why do people act like it was him who ended apartheid?

Eh?

Who ended it then?

Anglos, Jews and their stooge de Klerk.

Use you common sense.
That obviously propaganda.
Do you honestly think there was more murders in south africa while whites were in power or when blacks were given uncontrollable freedom?
Use your brain pussy.

As woke i am about the jews, they didn't cause everything in history mate.

Nice excuses lol.

Shouldn't you be picking up your wifes son from school?

They were even behind Mandela himself believe it or not, he was coached up by Lazar Sidelsky, a leftist Jewish lawyer.
>“It was a Jewish firm, and in my experience I have found Jews to be more broadminded than most whites on issues of race and politics, perhaps because they themselves have historically been victims of prejudice,” Mandela wrote in his 1994 autobiography, “Long Walk to Freedom.” “The fact that Lazer Sidelsky, one of the firm’s partners, would take on a young African as an articled clerk — something almost unheard-of in those days — was evidence of that liberalism.”
>In 1995, a year after Mandela became president, he gave a signed copy of his book to “my former boss Laz,” calling him “a man who trained me to serve our country.”
>Countless other Jews had close relationships with Madiba, as Mandela was called by friends and supporters. People such as Isie Maisels, Harry Schwarz, Joe Slovo, Lionel Bernstein and many others helped him during various stages of his decades-long struggle against apartheid. Some of Mandela’s former associates later relocated to Israel.
>Arthur Goldreich, for instance, helped hide Mandela and the African National Congress in the 1960s. Born in Johannesburg, Goldreich came to Israel in the 1940s to fight in the pre-state Jewish underground, yet moved back to South Africa in 1954 to fight apartheid. In the 1960s, he pretended to operate a farm outside Johannesburg, which really served as the underground headquarters of the ANC and its leaders, including Mandela, who posed as a worker on the farm.

It's not that i don't believe you, you may be right yeah.
I haven't looked into it enough.

and Jew participating in Anti-Aprthied is an issue why? anyone who isn't an idiot knows whites were against it too and there were Jewish actors in it.

It's not a conspiracy.

>thinking that it's a better idea to let Africans be in charge of a country instead of white Europeans

>South African Jews heavily participate in anti-apartheid politics
>after apartheid is abolished and the country is left in ruins, they promptly fuck off to Israel
Classic.

>THE JEWS!

>this bad policy apologism.

Why don't you go spend some time in South africa in the black areas and tell me how fantastic they are.

>THE JEWS!
Yes, the Jews. And your argument is exactly what?

>it's all a Jewish conspiracy even though Israel was a supporter of apartheid South Africa and their only ally on the world stage.

Dont bother arguing with him mate he is just a normie who believes anything he sees on the history channel.

ignoring the agency and choices of just about the fuckton of other actors in the anti-apartheid movement.

Why not the colored areas which are just as bad and in urban slums worse by a notable degree. you know SA Apprenticed policy helped develop and accelerate the formation of those slum on top of the governments refusal to attend to populations both Black and Coloured in neglected rural and urban areas

Israel abandoned South Africa at the last minute and joined the sanction bandwagon, and didn't lift those sanctions until after apartheid was over.

Oh you mean the areas that white people created and hold the culture dominance?
So you mean white areas?
Ask any south african about the blacks there, i have never met one who had anything nice to say about the blacks.

Why were blacks moving to South Africa if it was so shitty for blacks there then? I'm legitimately curious because nobody seems to have an answer to that, everybody brings up the townships and lack of suffrage but then why the fuck did they keep coming?

>Why were blacks moving to South Africa if it was so shitty for blacks there then?

Because Blacks were in it?
Because SA enacted a policy that stripped a fuckton of land from blacks and Colored from their lands in South Africa and then made a law that said that said groups could not even work on that now white land as farmers under white employment but labourers instead"
-Because now that farming has been stripped from those 2 groups the only places they can go to work is working in the city (which had Blacks and Coloreds living in them before) as a massive pool of labour.

>Blacks were in it
Blacks were migrating INTO South Africa from places like Nigeria, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Uganda. Literally pic related?

That was post apartheid.
During it tgat was black rhodesians but the jump wasn't big.

In 1988, migration out of South Africa was highest for Blacks and Coloreds.

During apartheid the government actually made population statistic gathering a bitch to do. So many data on South African pops during that era are incomplete at best.

Shouldn't you be hanging yourself?

>drawing a little girl about to be raped

that's fucked up

Political propaganda is not evidence of anything.

Shitposting is like an arms race to see who can out-edgy the other person.

So how's the new president of Zimbabwe? Any hope of it rising from the pile of shit it turned into since Mugabe's time?

>Whites actully still live in zimbewe
Sorry for those poor souls.

That's why pro-blacks and other commies are retarded.