>/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

>someone was using the elevator in my building to transport KFC

I damn nearly hopped in my car and went for some of that sweet, dirty chicken. The smell was so fucking good.

I didn't go though, stayed home and had broccoli and cottage cheese instead. Good thing I seem to have become completely autistic about counting calories i guess.

That's my blog for today thanks for listening

fat fucks, all of you

If you could go back and tell your 12-year-old self anything health/weight related, what would it be?

I would love to tell myself to learn to count calories at a young age and to simply find my TDEE and not eat too much on a regular basis. I think I could have saved myself a lot of trouble in my high school and college years.

>extremely 1200-1400cal clean diet
>about 55 to 60 gram of fibers a day
>drink 2 to 3lt of water a day
>can't shit in 3 days
>the scale keep going down

what do?

i would call him a fat fuck every day

Good job m8. It can be tough to resist smells like that. To be fair though, you could probably allow yourself a chicken breast from there. Just limit yourself and get green beans as a side instead of macaroni or some shit.

Luckily I can't stomach KFC any more since I used to work there. But I allowed myself some Popeye's a few weeks back and still managed to eat under my TDEE.

Does anyone have that picture of that really skinny liberal holding an avocado. He's got a huge head and glasses. Can't find it

take a shower and brush your teeth

Fug

WHY DOES FOOD HAVE TO HAVE SO MUCH CALORIES AND EXERCISE TO NOT BURN AS MUCH

WHY ARE OUR BODIES SO EFFICIENT AND FOOD SO CALORIE DENSE

REEEEEEEEEEE

i came to my senses by high school, so its not an entire tragedy

Too much fiber. Drop it to 30-35 a day, blow out your asshole with ex lax and call it a day.

The elevator can make or break a nigga

stop eating shit then fucker

>WHY DOES FOOD HAVE TO HAVE SO MUCH CALORIES

Not all of it does m8. Eat more veggies

First day of fasting today. Wondering what I should eat in the morning.

What the fuck are you eating to hit 55-60 grams of fiber every day

perhaps a 9 year old's pussy just like your pedophile prophet

kill yourself, it doesn't get better

295lbs, eating 1300cal a day, did a solid hour of cardio at the gym today and felt like I was gonna die. Am I gonna make it?

I can't keep my scapula retracted during bench presses because of my back fat. I'm not gonna make it lads.

If you keep it up like that then YES. What did you start at? How long have you been going? Also, what's your long term goal?

>eat nuts
>check the calories

You mean I just had an equivalent of a meal with just a handful of nuts?

they're tricky bastards

Yes. I can't believe I used to eat a bunch of cashews before sleeeping almost every night.

Nuts are natures hamburgers.

Started at 315, I'm 6'0", been almost a month now. I try to do at least 30 mins of hard cardio a day, I go an hour once or twice a week.

I'm having a really hard time being consistent on my diet. I don't think I realize how fat I am day to day. I give into cravings very regularly. I've made a little progress, lost 55 pounds last year, but the scale has stayed at my CW since Feburary. I need help, I'm not gonna make it.

>Starting Weight: 375
>Current Weight: 320
>Goal Weight: 208
>Height: 6'2"

I am very social, play in bands in my town, go on dates, not socially rejected because I am very outgoing. It's like I forget I'm fat when I'm in a group. I have a lack of self-awareness day-to-day. It leads to thinking all the drinking and eating is fine, but in reality my body feels horrible all the time I wana die. When I see pictures on facebook of drunk me at my favorite bars I die inside. I'm huge.

My job is in a local pizza joint, so pizza is everyday. Alcohol every other day with friends. Constant cheating on diet.

how to fucking make it Veeky Forums? How do I do this jesus christ. Why is this difficult. Shitttttttttt.

Also long term goal for now is 200

More veg. I've had this exact thing happen a a few times before, I'll eat a bunch of legumes and no veg and all the fiber will bulk my shit up into a big hard brick that hurts to pass after a couple days of constipation. Vegetables will keep your poop soft and regular.
>Too much fiber.
There's no such thing.
It's easy as fuck to hit those numbers if you replace all of your grain intake with lentils and beans.

Very nice. In all honesty, I'm a bit surprised you haven't lost a bit more than that. But keep it up. Just think of where you'll be in another month.

you need a wake up call, something very traumatic that wil keep you up at 4 AM

can you think of anything?

could you help a brutha out

what do you consider hard cardio? are you like drenched in sweat at the end or is it mostly just burning or like how hardcore is it? I'm trying to do daily cardio too and I'm you exact starting weight.

I know this is so much easier said than done but I would honestly consider finding a different job. Being around that constant temptation is so bad for you, both physically and psychologically. Of course drinking doesn't help either. I suggest cutting down on that obviously.

Just think of all your progress you've made so far. You don't want to let it go to waste m8. Stay strong

No idea.

All my ideas on this are rediculous. Like being drafted into a war or something. Or having to run a full marathon in 6 months or my whole family will die or some shit.

No idea. How does one cause a traumatic event to ones self?

Drenched in sweat within the first 10 minutes and heart rate through the roof, mouth breathing harder than when wrath of the lich king came out

are you uh, are you serious?
fuck man I'm not trying to have a heart attack. I'm 300 pounds that would kill my ass.

Just push yourself as absolutely hard as you can go, obviously without the cardiac arrest part. I sometimes take a 2 minute breather/water break halfway through.

I wouldn't browse here if I didn't want to change, I dream of changing every day and have already lost some weight but the job switch I'm not sure I could pull off. I make $15.00/hour there 40hours a week and I have a rent and car to pay. I have no degree so leaving this job would mean defaulting on my car loan if not other things too. Without a degree the next decent job I could get would be nowhere near $15.00/hour.

I was able to resist pizza before though, when I lost 55 pounds, I can do it again. I cook the pizza every day I'm fuckin sick of pizza, only reason I eat it is because I don't bring my own lunch to work anymore.

>only reason I eat it is because I don't bring my own lunch to work anymore.

there you go, tubby

Jesus man. Props.

Inb4 death.

the cropped wojack bothered me so i made this

he has two pairs of tits

true true

Hey while we are here as a pizza cook I'd like to take this time so say that all of you people order the most boring fucking pizzas on the face of the earth. You wouldn't believe the pizzas we make for ourselves at the stores. You guys gotta start experimenting with different cheeses, sauces, learn to love good cooked mushrooms and large tomato slices and real steak and shit. Fuck this pepperoni and beef bullshit I make everyday.

Most vanilla pizzas, all of you. Step your game up.

she has never seen her vagina

perfect

>apparently have a TDEE of about 2300-2400
>have a 1500kcal diet
>still not losing weight, only like half a pound a week tops
What the fuck. I'm autistically counting all my calories, every single source is accounted for and I always use the one with most kcals and over-log whatever I eat by some grams.
I don't want to go back to a 1000 kcal keto diet to make any serious progress, fuck.

hard with the fupa in the waay

>Step your game up.

I did. I stopped ordering pizza because I don't want to be a fatass.

Age, weight and height? And how long have you been eating 1500kcal?

sneaky tits

How many weeks have you been on the diet? If you just switched from keto you are going to gain 3-4lb of glycogen and water.

Pizza can be like, not too bad if you try.
Whole grain crust, with light sauce, fresh spinach, black olives, oregano, banana peppers, and some parma ham

like 200 calories for one slice of a 14" pie. Two slices will be a meal, so 400 cals and it's all lean meat veggies and some whole grain bread!

Pizza is magic

27, 215, 6'4". Been doing it for about a month now, so I basically lost two pounds in a month.
I even had my TDEE measured when I was still about 8lbs lighter and it was apparently at 2350. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I was a very fat fuck once, lost all my weight and became a skeleton due to cardio and keto, but that was years ago and I regained some weight.

Post your MFPs
Cutehotdog

Your metabolism is fucked from your keto bullshit. Light cardio 5x a week or religiously following a weightlifting program and supplementing with light cardio will help you start losing.

mmmmmmm mmmmmm

No worries bruh. You need to work on flexibility. Also just arch your back a little. The weight your doing won't be an issue.

About 3lb this week.

I guess that's not awful.

probably dehydration, but whatever
the number is still going down

>tfw are 1200cals of chocolate
What the fuck is wrong with me!

you like chocolate
it's very moreish

I've been so good with my diet. I can't believe I cracked and devoured the whole block. Fuck me, guess I'm fasting tomorrow with a shake.

they never look as good as the pictures

Me too.

>be fat fuck
>83kg at 5'8
>Start dieting back in April and lifting two weeks ago
>lose 12kg now only 71kg
>feelsgod.jpeg
>don't really look at my body in the mirror because I'm not a vain fuck
>out of curiosity, decide to look
>mfw
What the fuck. My torso looks deformed. Am I ever gonna make it, bros?

who /fat/ and /poor/ here?

You look like a 12 year old.

Just keep at it bruh

here.

who know most accurate TDEE calculator here?

look in the op. dumb fuck

>reading the sticky when posting in /fat/ for the 3000th time

>Didnt lose a kg in 1 week

Fuck, now its getting pretty hard but I feel that I kinda ate to much this week.

since 5/10 I've only lost 3lbs

I set MFP to lose 2lbs/week and I've even been under that. WTF?

3lbs in 8 months is dire
step it up

Fuck. Do I really? Well I might as well be since I still live with my parents. Also, am I at %20 body fat or am I blind?

2017-05-10

I'm American, buddy. We usually drop the year since you can tell what it is in context.

Taking the elevator was your first mistake you fat fuck.

i found the trick. you drink a fuck ton of water. so much that you don't wanna drink anymore. then you take like a bite of a sandwich. then watch like 3 movies back to back or something to kill a bunch of time. this is how i will make it. the key is water. specifically for filling.

>asian
>making it

...I dont have the heart to tell him

there is 3 fucking /fat/ threads happening at once

does this mean the world is ending?

There is an end to being overweight and the next few years will be some shit.

no family, it's just beginning. former fats will be the master race.

I'd show him a picture at my fattest. Would have been enough.

yes, got 40$s to make it until Thursday

My mom is 314lbs 5,7 and broke her leg on Christmas Eve, it did not heal properly so when she walks/stands too much her leg hurts.

She's losing 1lb a week, but it could be increased if she exercised can anyone recommend some upper body exercises that are easy one the legs? Thanks

nice, user, 20 lbs off in a month. keep it up and i promise you'll make it

fall down and don't catch yousrelf

What are some filling snacks you guys munch on between meals?

I think your maintenance is closer to 2175. There's an equation that works for most if not all mammals to figure out how many calories they need for a sedentary lifestyle according to weight. (Kg^.75)x70. Lbs is just divided by 2.2 to get kgs.

if i was eating broccoli and cottage cheese I'd probably be binging on fried chicken too

Realize that one day you are going to die, but if you lose weight you can prolong it.

I don't want to die early and be on my deathbed thinking about how I could have prevented it by simply losing some weight 20 years prior.

Swimming

anybody else have shit tier teeth here too? i wish i hadn't given up on myself when i was younger. i completely stopped caring about my teeth and now they're in the gutter too.

>tfw 23 NEET still living with parents.
>no job
>no education
>no gf
>never gonna make it

>wake up
>piss
>get nekkid
>hop on scale
>what the fuck, that doesn't seem right, what is that number even?
>hop off and back on
>175.2, another 2.6 pounds down
I was so out of it I couldn't believe it.

I'm missing more than half of one of my molars. Pretty sure the root is either exposed or completely dead.

Gotta get that shit removed, already had something similar on the other side.