Good morning user! Did you apply for your summer classes at the community college yet?

>good morning user! Did you apply for your summer classes at the community college yet?
>by the way I threw out that "Creatine" stuff, I don't want you setting a bad example for your little brother by taking steroids.
>no more "mad milking" either, I had to run out and buy another gallon to make my cake for my book club

What a sweet mom

Sure thing, mom.
Whats for breakfast?

I'll show you "mad milking"

>Haha thanks Mom I guess those things ARE pretty unhealthy for me
>Thanks for being great to me all my life, yknow? I don't feel like I say it enough...you've always given me unconditional love which is more than I could ever ask for, and even when I think you're nagging or being smothering it's just you looking out for me
>Thanks for paying for all my food and housing and raising me and giving birth to me and never abusing me and buying me video games and pretty much anything I actually need my entire life

I need to go see my mom and dad. They are going to die one day.

damn I gotta hug my mom before I leave for college

My mom wouldn't throw out my creatine, she would probably try it with her pre workout shit she drinks.

I'd call her cunt for implying I would waste money on a community college, fuck her for treating me like I was born with an extra zone.

Also milk is gross.

user... Thanks I'm going to hug my mom tommorow and visit more often

fuck you mom
kill yourself mom
I don't even love you
I only live here because it's free
and you wonder why dad left your sorry ass

Abuse comes in many forms.

>leave home and move overseas earlier in the year after having been back living at home for a bit
>on the phone to me mum
>"The coffee beans and leftovers from dinner seem to be lasting a lot longer user!"

Back to tumblr.

I moved out and have my own family. Mom still comes over to cut my grass and spend time with the family ever since my dad died.

Bad move user.

anyone else have a jewish mom you have a bad relationship with, and also a milf fetish?

>mom throws out creatine
This
Is
A b u s e

"Wow, I'm gonna use my one (1) life to pretend to be edgy in front of people I don't know and will never meet!!!1!!!1!!"

lol
my mom actually threw out my creatine while i was at uni because she thought it was steroids

J U S T

shit is fucking expensive

Send my regards and tell your mom she's a fucking idiot

My mom would probably forbid me from buying the stuff like "if you want the gains then work harder"
Never letting me do things the easy way. I love me mum

Kek, your mom's a cuck.

>So sweetie, are you still doing your Mad milk diet?

No l'm a vegan now:)