Let's get a fat poeple hate thread going

Let's get a fat poeple hate thread going.

Today I went to the movie theater and I saw a group of 3 fats, 1 man and 2 women, watching a motion picture like they're real people. LOL what were they thinking? I bet they drove a car around and pretended to be real people ALL THE TIME.

Why do these fats think they have valid minds and bodies and emotions and feelings like ACTUAL people do? LOL its so hilarious.

I mean I guess its possible I just like to make fun of them because I'm a psychopath with no empathy but its probably their fault either way somehow LOL.

>m-muh thyroid...

Fuck off retard, enjoy your stomach cancer.

I don't hate fat people but I do find them disgusting and repulsive. And always assume they have bad hygiene. Case in point: boogie

Shit thread, poor attempt at satire and shows your ignorance as to why people don't like fatties, especially a board made for people trying to get Veeky Forums.

Fuck off, faggot. Wtf is going on with Veeky Forums turning into tumblr lately?

t. fatty

Why do we hate fatties, specifically? I dislike them on a personal level because their disgusting physique shows personality traits like slovenliness, lack of discipline, and hatred towards their most valued possession, their own bodies. These are traits that I believe society would be better off without. Anyone have a better, more universal reason?

You're not the brigtest fellow are you OP?

reddit or shitty bait ?

>work in construction
>work with azy fatty that uses a forklift to move everything, even single pallets
>always getting the new guys to do work for him
>can't fire him because he's in a union
>barely does his job, always taking breaks
When will it be socially acceptable to shit on fat people the way they shit on their bodies?

>When will it be socially acceptable to shit on fat people the way they shit on their bodies?

Try 20+ years ago. At the rate we're going now fat acceptance will absolutely explode in the coming decade and we will see more and more fat people in the media. Larger body types will become common place and a new generation will grow up thinking it's perfectly acceptable and normal to be obese.

I mean look at how much obesity has risen already and by and large fat people are still looked down upon in society. Wait another 50 years and I'm willing to bet over half the population will be obese. And a whole generation will grow up finding it attractive since they were exposed to it from birth.

Honestly, i welcome this shit. aside from the annoying factors (i.e. having to be around fatties all the time, having to weight 10 hours to get through an isle at the grocery store behind fattties, never having enough room in public places etc.)
if you have abs, you're in the top 6% of people already, this is only going to make your body more valuable as more and more people become brainwashed into being a lard ass
Then again it could just turn into a witch hunt and they'll just lynch you for being fit because you're offending all of them with your muscles/lack of fat.

fit fags can just run away from fatties trying to lolocaust Veeky Forums

That happened to me at a warehouse I worked at years ago.

This one fat fucker was there, real filthy dude too, was actually taken into the office and told to shower. We were just talking shit and he chased me, just horsing around but the poor dude was huffing for like an hour after trying to catch me.

I only go into town around once a month so it wouldn't bother me much, as for lynchings. Shit would be halarious, assuming the land whale SJWs don't allow guns.

Just imagine running a half marathon at good pace, then setting up shelter and having a nap while the land whales have barely made it a kilometre and have probably already given up.

it's natural to hate fat people. it's a defense mechanism.

I'm glad you're redpilled to the fact fatties aren't people. They are disgusting shit for brains, who don't have any self respect.

I don't know that country you guys are from but over half the U.S is already fat. Honestly, I'm not that worried about it unless you're in my family or a friend. All this that acceptance stuff is bull shit and I don't see it lasting. I'm seeing alot of people in my life that I never would have imagined walking into a gym getting in shape.
I used to strongly hate fatties. Don't get me wrong. I still have those feelings when I'm at Kroger and I see them riding around on those little carts and wasting their only opportunity to walk a bit. I also work at a supplement shop and all they want is a special pill. As soon as I mention diet I see their eyes glaze over. But I have had some profound experiences with psychedelics and lets just say that it's hard for me to hold onto feelings like that for longer than a few seconds before it just turns into empathy. Those people are seriously suffering.

fat fuk here, I honestly don't know why these fat fucks try so hard to change the way society sees them. It's still not going to change the fact that they are uncomfortable in their own skin and hate the fact that something as basic as getting dressed in the morning is a challenge because clothing looks like shit on us. Also when you want to have something bad to eat then you automatically feel like everyone is making fun of you and shit when you buy it. These fat kunts should just stop trying to change the world and just fix themselves.

t.fatty

Yeah, but they're causing the suffering, which makes them even worse because they would allow themselves to cause that much suffering to someone and then ask to be respected for it.

I cant wait until WW3 or catastrophic event when our infastructure collapses and the fatties cant get food supplies. If they survive the first wave of societal collapse/invasion/pandemic etc they'll be forced to eat locally grown crops. It'll be hilarious. I don't even care if I wont have internet, electricity, or hot showers, its totally worth it.

>being this retarded

Read OP again faggots, it's clearly reddit leaking

Kek

When you say shit on them, do you mean actually shitting on them? As in, faeces?

This, and the fact that I've been a fatty, i changed myself in the right direction while they make excuses and try to change what being healthy is to accommodate them, trying to justify their shitty attitudes and life choices.

You even read what OP said?

So what are you doing to fix yourself fatty?

I don't hate fat people. But I am grossed out by them. And boogie is so fucking annoying. He's doing weight loss surgery now. Not that it will do any good.

Anyone want to make a non-vegan hate general?

>killing animals unnecessarily
>destroying the environment ("GLOBAL WARM IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM..... but I eat animal products")
>accepting a future of a whole host of preventable chronic illnesses including cancer and heart disease
>2011+6

fat fucks are just as bad as meat-eating fucktards

im im on a keto + vegan diet and u can fuck off

OP is 100% confirmed a fat :)

global warming is a meme made by (((them))) so that we give them trillions of dollars and they live like kings and flood us with 3rd world trash who keep voting for more warming bills

literally why?

Let me guess, you're an ethical vegan that jumped on the "CARBS R LE BAD FOR U XD" bandwagon?

carbs make me severly depressed and emotional u assumtous faggot kys

eat fruit and vegetables and not instant noodles you retard

>eating fruit genetically modified to produce 10x the amount of fructose it had in nature
>healthy

pick one

source?

Boogie is really starting to show his age.

You could say the same about any domesticated animal

Recovering fatty here (5'8", 277 lbs down to 206 lbs and still going). If you're fat youself, you know how disgusting it is to be fat. It's obvious and every fat person knows it. It really rustles my jimmies when fat people deny it, but it's even worse when skinny fat apologetics and feminists deny that there's anything wrong with it and promote it as beautiful.

Daily activities are exhausting and painful, buying clothes is horrible and makes you want to kill yourself. Hot weather and summers in general are terrible because it's too hot to hide your body in hoodies and even if you wear appropriate clothes, you still sweat like a pedophile on a playground. Even with good hygiene you're more likely to smell disgusting during hot weather and it's just fucking horrible. If you're a dude, you're almost guaranted to suffer from some form of ED and given how huge your fat pad is above your dick (my fat pad was 2.7") you're even missing out on your own dick.

How can anyone justify this? Dont be fat pls, I've been fat for most of my life and it has ruined so much for me. Don't do this to yourself.

keep up the good work chum

>63% of australians are overweight/obese according to AIHW
>tfw not obese and automatically better looking than almost 2/3rds of the population
>tfw still no gf

I hope you make it.