Who here /always tired/ ?

Who here /always tired/ ?
I thought that getting fit would help but I still need like 11 hours sleep to even half manage though the day

Bump. I'm losing weight but am still constantly tired.

probably a combination of mouth breathing during sleep/sleep apnea and depression

I'm not always tired, but I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the workday so I find it difficult to workout.

Doesn't really matter how much sleep I get, it's always either too much or too little.

Could be what this guy said and:
11 hours quality sleep? No sedatives/weed/alcohol?
Low thyroid hormone?
Some people need more sleep than others. My gf sleeps 9 hours a day and feels tired, I'm fresh from 7.

You're sleeping too much
Go down to 7-8 and you'll feel better

I'm tired most of the time, and I'm NEET and don't do anything and still need 10 hours sleep every night.

I had full blood panel tests done and everything comes up as perfectly good.
>test is high
>vitamin d is solid
>b12 solid
>t3/t4 solid
>blood sugar solid
etc etc.

After that my doctor referred me to a clinical psychologist.

>After that my doctor referred me to a clinical psychologist.
What did the psychologist say? Finish the fucking story

How strong are you op?

in the same situation, thinking its sleep apnea as my father has it as well but i haven't done anything about it

> Finish the fucking story

I think you need to learn some respect and ask nicely.

Oh haha.

I am suffering from a severe mental disorder.

Currently under-taking tests for autism spectrum disorder.

I can't be bothered going into my life story or what I do, let's just say I've been NEET for nearly 15 years, never leave the house other than to goto the gym, never had friends, don't do anything normal people do basically.

>Wake up
>Work 10 hours
>Go Home
>Try to gym
>Fail gym
>Go home feeling DYEL

What a fucking life

>Fail gym
what do you mean by this

same, test and thyroid shit are fine

could just be my depression but i thought that was more of a motivation/mental fatigue rather than causing you to physically fatigue faster when doing endurance exercise

i should probably get a sleep test done but i dont wanna get butt raped by some sociopath

Means he probably goes to the gym, fails at the weights he should of hit, then tries to some isolation's and fails at those as well, doesn't get a pump at all, then leaves feeling like a complete failure.

How much cardio do you do, when i wake up i have a large glass of water, go for a 30 min bike ride or a quick 15 min run, and i am awake the rest of the day. The morning is hell but after i get my cardio i feel awake and great.

you have only truly failed when you stop trying

Have you never gone to the gym and just had a shitty session that you just cant get into?

It's so demoralizing that you actually feel weaker and just can't get a pump no matter what.

Honestly if you fail to get a pump in the first 5 minutes you should probably just leave.

Always tired huh? Sounds like somebody needs to try
>that first sip of the day

Do you stim at all? I've never been tested for ASD, but I have been tested several times for ADHD. I never heard of stimming until the other day and realized that's what I've been doing my entire life. Now it's making me wonder if I have ASD or not.

This. Also check your diet.

Nope, no stims.

They're testing for ASD because of my life history that I told them and they interviewed my parents who told them how I was like as an infant/baby/toddler/child and how my behavior was really fucked up compared to my siblings who are normies.

My parents use to take me to see doctors about my "issues" but they always said "id grow out of it", never grew out of it.

I can't even drive because I get overwhelmed with everything going on around me, I can't even use public transport because i can't be around strangers like that in a small space.

I fell through the cracks and never got the help I needed as a kid and now I grew up fucked up and unable to function. This ASD diagnosis can't come fast enough. Finally getting an answer to why Ive always been so fucked up would make things a lot easier to deal with.

Also, I'm turning 30 soon, so my life is pretty much already over. There are 12 year olds with more life experience than me.

This. You're a fucking idiot, you should know that oversleeping has an impact on your body that's a lot like under sleeping. No wonder you feel tired all the time

I understand. I am in a similar predicament myself. When I was a child, I displayed obvious signs of OCD/ASD

> lining up toys/items in rows
> Extreme cleanliness to the point of sneaking into siblings rooms and clean their rooms for them while they were gone because they wouldn't let me

> Rearrange furniture in every room in the house until it was "just right"

> Repetitive impulsive movements (which is called "stimming") but never knew it until the other day

> I've never liked to be touched even though I'm above average in looks (I say this because women approach me all the time). At the age of 15 I was literally saying "No thanks" to girls that were asking to fuck me. I literally had to force myself to lose my virginity at 20 just to see what all the hype was about (I still don't understand).

> Extreme forgetfulness. I'll be on my way to go do something, then completely forget what I was doing/saying. This is the real problem. I can't remember shit and it's to the point of other people noticing.

Etc. I might be like you and go try to seek some help or at the very least, a diagnosis or something. What do they suggest doing for you in your case?