Progressively overloading on leg curl machine

>progressively overloading on leg curl machine
>hamstrings are actually getting noticeably bigger and more muscular

I thought you guys said these meme machines don't build muscle or do anything at all

All machines are equal, but some are more equal than others

Nobody ever said they are useless. Just use them as additional work for your legs. Dont substitute your squats with them.

how would forcing your muscles to contract against some form of resistance not cause hypertrophy and strength gain

meme machines don't do anything at all if you're a 14 inch armed Veeky Forumsizen or /r/fitness user who drinks a gallon of milk a day and only does ""The Big 4"""

Leg Press + Hamstring Curls on A

Deadlifts + Leg Extensions on B

You don't even need squats.

>how would forcing your muscles to contract against some form of resistance not cause hypertrophy and strength gain

/board

>Leg Extensions

this machine is begging for an injury and should never be used

not true but thanks for giving your garbage opinion anyway

>Leg Press
lmao
this is Snap City: The Machine

enjoy loading up 1000 pounds on it just to get a slight burn going on. don't forget to lock out your legs to get it past the safeties to rack it.

teardroplet detected.

you must have a shitty leg press at your gym

>you must have a shitty leg press at your gym
they're all the same

you don't know what you are talking about.
go back to planet fitness and snap your knee backwards already

You're always 1 set of squats away from pulling something in your lower back and causing yourself a life long nagging pain that wont ever go away.

>having bad form
lmao

>He thinks he'll be squatting 140kg-200kg for having good form

lol @ you, you're one of those "muh form" faggots who probably squats 60kg for 5 years because you refuse to add more weight until you've perfected the lift entirely.

Leg curl machine is GOAT. Single-handedly responsible for my squat progress.

What's the advantage of Nordic leg curls over this?

Ya'll should try back extensions, hinge all the way down and you can stretch the FUCK out of your hammies, do like 5x20

proper form is literally the only way to move up in weight
you can't just thug through it

you don't know what you are talking about.

>cant thug it out
fuck you i aint bitch made

My nigga, enjoy your one way ticket to snap city.

Manlet detected
Faggot detected

>Snap City: The Machine
compared to squats that are perfectly safe lol
>enjoy loading up 1000 pounds on it just to get a slight burn going on
I'm yet to see someone load more than 160 kg and use full rom, most people that load that much do 1/8th rom
>don't forget to lock out your legs to get it past the safeties to rack it.
manlet detected, there are also 2 safeties on every machine I've used neither require locking out your legs

I swear, you people think a leg press means lying on your back, balancing a barbell on your feet. Technological progress is a thing with machines.