I want to add that Tinder and the way dating is working right now is going to lead to some serious backlash from men...

I want to add that Tinder and the way dating is working right now is going to lead to some serious backlash from men. I get women that would be great matches sending me unsolicited likes on, say, OkCupid, then I message them and theres no response. I used to think it was that my messages were garbage, and I don't take rejection personally (it's part of the game), but I don't think it's me. It's that a woman might see a guy she likes, but 5 minutes later, an even better guy messages her.

In person, women have gotten much more closed minded about meeting new people than in the recent past (I'm talking even 2 years ago). People are starting to really isolate themselves in their social circles, and if a woman isn't absolutely blown away by your looks and first 2 minutes of conversation, you get next'd because men are interchangeable and disposable to modern "independent" millennial women. I'm guessing smartphones and social media are destroying women's attention spans as well.

I'm noticing young men (18-35) are becoming increasingly angry about women, including weak liberal type of men in response.

They're all getting burned out by the unusually bad period we're in right now, and it's getting worse every year, maybe even every month. I'm better looking and more confident than I was 5 years ago yet am having much more trouble meeting and picking up women right now. I notice women are getting less attractive while men are getting more competitive in the process.

Eventually the inflated market is going to blow up, just like the stock market right before the crash in 1929. I'm predicting a massive shift that will shock society once more men start rebelling against the status quo.

Here's to hoping. Something drastic needs to change and soon, this is just getting way too ridiculous. I know datings not easy, but there isn't even a field to compete on at this point.

You sound like a supreme gentleman.

This is all going to get solved once we get sex robots, fleshlet women can go fuck itself then.

>implying this is a bad thing
The majority of men are not entitled to mates. It was only necessary to give most men mates when they were all required for farming or soldiering.

He's a pro-tip for you; online dating is for plebs
See a girl you find attractive (in real-life)? Go talk to her

As autistic as this all sounds, it's also very true. I imagine that the singles market amongst the 40+ age group will be far far larger in 20 years than it is now

>get no response on Tinder
>this warrants rant on /pol/
just get over it you beta tard

Also, Tinder is literally pointless if you're not in the top 10% of males. You'd also be surprised that contrary to the memeing you see, the majority of girls don't actually take Tinder seriously.

>I'm noticing young men (18-35) are becoming increasingly angry about women, including weak liberal type of men in response.
I feel like research based on Veeky Forums posts you happen to come across isn't all that applicable to real world.

>Here's to hoping. Something drastic needs to change and soon, this is just getting way too ridiculous. I know datings not easy, but there isn't even a field to compete on at this point.

The fuck you think is gonna happen? Men are suddenly gonna start demanding sex?

>'m predicting a massive shift that will shock society once more men start rebelling against the status quo.

yeah nah dudes will always want get a root whats going to change

not an argument

Maybe you guys should not go for club sluts and girls using tinder for their ego trip.

Under rated post. Even if you get rejected asking a girl out is so much more exciting/fun in person. I mean I get more dates off tinder than in person but if you meet someone you're attracted to just go for it as long as you don't get pissy about being rejected most people respect you for it.

No you stupid shit, giving each man a mate and allowing him to reproduce is what gave rise to society to begin with. This forced men to, as a whole, produce more than they'd ordinarily consume, tapping the excess unused labor of the betas who would have no other incentive to do so.

Societies with excess men always turn into violent societies

Where do you think we are

>Societies with excess men always turn into violent societies
Sounds plausible to be honest.
What is the demography of Muslim countries?

Doesn't matter about male/female ratio when the rich alpha-Arabs can have 4 wives, while Ahmed the hummus salesman has to share a goat.

THIS

Even China's colonizing Africa right noe by telling the men they can find wives over there

Kek

Its why we have big wars every so often to cull the excess men

End the following and see a return to traditional sexual dynamics:

>no fault divorce
>alimony payments
>child support when female initiates divorce
>gender quotas
>pre-marroage birth control

While the government will never end these things, when the system comes crashing down there will be many women with absolutely no skills or value. They will overload the welfare system 30yrs from now causing a crisis. Most elderly today do not have enough for retirement. What of millenial women with no job skills, stds and no family support. Women with over 20 n-count by 25 should be written off and disregarded by males that want to raise a family. Sadly they slut it up under the guise of empowerment but men have begun to realize the juice just isn't worth the squeeze, hence mra, mgtow and trp becoming so popular.

It not looking good for women Itell you that.

Not Veeky Forums related. Sage.

t. Elliot Rodger

>there isn't even a field to compete on at this point.
There was never an even field. The field is more even now than it ever was

T. Roastie

this is true.. look at the self-segregaded muzziez in europe - the terrorists and the petty thiefs - they aint getting pussy and have no money so they become delinquent in a self entitled baby rage.

OP is right, but those who somehow managed to get into relationships or get lucky with girls from time to time will certainly deny everything, because they don't want to lose their little privilege

Women wouldn't have so much power if dudes weren't so desperate for pussy.