Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/6RLRL3BITA/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/7f0g_YBIQA/
youtube.com/watch?v=zkGFAZK-7zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Average
>Posts 2 world champions

Lu Xiaojun and some obese fuck.

You picked two different weight classes. Look at powerlifting lightweights and olympic lifting super heavyweights, you cherrypicking fuck.

ThisShow a picture of that Mangold girl and Dan Green.

there's 1 world champion on that picture, and some obese american

Oh sorry, I don't know shit bout powerlifting, olympic is more my thing. I just see that fat fuck get posted so often that I thought he was world class.

the average oly guy is totally dyel

only at the elite level do any of them actually look good. just watch some calstrength videos and see for yourself.

at least powerlifters are aesthetic when they lean out. fatty PLs just look like fatty oly guys.

>powerlifters are aesthetic when they lean out
citation needed

>inb4 posts roider to prove his point

Now post powerlifter from 183 or 205lb class or whatever that Oly lifter is

If y'all can squat a thousand pounds lean please post pictures

instagram.com/p/6RLRL3BITA/?hl=en

>say inb4 posts roider
>posts roider

lol

I can't, but I'd rather not be able to if it means that I'd have to look like that guy.

>literally the equivalent of comparing a welterweight boxer and a heavyweight mma fighter
Really makes me think abut how retarded some people on this board are

instagram.com/p/7f0g_YBIQA/

But all the good looking olympic lifters are on roids too you fucking idiot, the guy in the OP too.

Sure, but that was before he set an open squat WR as a junior, did a lolfed comp and a strongman comp placing 2nd in the U105s :^)

given that lu is roiding, i'd say that was an unfair comparison

pic related, jonnie candito. i mean just watch any meet and observe the light weight classes

youtube.com/watch?v=zkGFAZK-7zM

Olympic weightlifters can be kinda tubby as well.

not only that, but many oly guys at that level, especially chinks like lu, do a fuck ton of curls, laterals, abs and other bodybuilding work

oly by itself is garbage for aesthetics

That first pic was taken a month before that test tho

that right there is some superhuman shit

anyone who might feel the need to talk about him and powerlifters of the same caliber being fat is a god damn idiot

This is bait