Ramadan/Fasting Thread

Ramadan/Fasting Thread.

Sup Veeky Forums. Any other Muslims that are gonna be fasting here during this blessed month?

My plan is to follow a simple Intermittent Fasting protocol. Fast during the day (approx. 15 hrs here) and eat during permitted hours. Gonna aim for around 2700-3000 kcals.

For my workout, I'm gonna cut out all the fluff and shorten my workout to an hour or less. No curls, ab work, shrugs, etc. Only gonna do the main lifts (squat, bench, deads, OHP) and some assistance work. Workout will be post-Maghrib after breaking the fast.

>inb4 hate

Listen, if you don't like us, just ignore this thread alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please stop posting this bullhit on this board you towelhead fuck.

sage

>admitting to being Muslim on Veeky Forums

oh boy

I know I shouldn't feed trolls, but what part of my post was "bullhit" to you? I'm talking about IF and my workout routine. Completely Veeky Forums related. In fact, probably more so than a lot of other threads on here.

you're aiming for 2700 - 3000 kcal and cutting out volume? why? is that a cut to you?

>2017
>still believing a bunch of bronze & iron age fairy tales

ISHYGDDT. Your religion is no more or less stupid than any other though... So that's good I guess?

I've been eating at maintenance for 4-5 months now. My lifts have been going up steadily and my body comp has been getting better & better.

I'm reducing my kcal intake by just ~200 kcal and cutting volume. Hoping to still be in maintenance. My goal is to keep getting stronger.

Not really relevant to this thread.

Why is ISIS allowed to post here?

Your muhammad was a pedophile. How can you follow such a pig?

Assalumualeykum brother, I too will be fasting during this holy month. However, I cut during Ramadan. Here it's 18 hours of fasting btw.

Cool thread. Being a Muslim sounds like it's a blast!

>Listen, if you don't like us, just ignore this thread alright.
We can't ignore you when our daughters are being filled with shrapnel you subhuman monkey

18 hours? SubhanAllah. You'll be rewarded for your sabr. Also, you're probably gonna get shredded if you do it right.

>criticizing Muhammad for his sexual behavior
>have fag pride parades dedicated to moloch
>cuts off boys dicks and puts in dresses

The secular criticism of Islam on sexual grounds is retarded, you guys will consider pederasty a human right in under a decade.

Serious question: are muslims allowed to blow themselves up during ramadan? Or does EU get a month off?

That's when they do most of their terrorism. The lack of food makes them hangry.

Well you did start of your thread with some medieval practice that you participate in because of some backwards book written by some guy that wanted to keep the masses in line a few centuries back. If you want to talk about IF go right ahead, if you want to feel superior because you're doing it for some imaginary boyfriendo (which is obviously the only real one, the other ones are stoopid) you can fuck right off. I have to say I don't dislike muslim or christian or whatever, I really don't. What I do dislike is islam, christianity and all the other religions.

the month of losers commences

lmao at muzzies losing gains during this month just like every other month for them

>bombathon already started early this year

>because other people are degenerates it's fine if we're too
flawless logic

kill yourself sandnigger

Obligatory memeposting

The difference is my religion doesn't condone that. I think fags are disgusting. I also think fucking a little girl is wrong too.

Terrorists need to get the fuck off my board

Technically Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and other Abrahamic religions believe in the same One God.

They just differ about some specific aspects of His.

>my board
>my

underageb&

Go off yourself fucking ISIS goatfucker scum

ahmed pls

Muslims please leave, Veeky Forums is a website of peace.

Oh wow.

christians believe jesus is god or at least many denominations do, so it's not technically you towelhead

this
judaism stops at the old testament I think
christianity adds the new testament (jesus)
Islam adds the koran (muhammad) on top of the new testament, so really jesus and god are shared between christianity and islam

BOOM the pounds just fly off

I hope you die from your cut. Sage and hide.

If a Muslim doesn't believe in/ love Jesus Christ, he seizes to be a Muslim.

We believe that he was one of the greatest and most powerful prophets. We believe that he was born of a virgin birth. We also believe that he will be brought back on Earth to fight the anti-Christ before the Day of Judgement.

We just don't believe that he is the son of God.

> 2017
> strictly following rules of any religion
how is this even possible

it doesn't add it on top, it straight up says that the torah and bible are false and someone else died on the cross while jesus ran away (lmao at this) fucking towelheads

yeah god sends down a messenger who is perfect even to today's standards with the power to raise the dead and cure the blind who is called the king of kings and the alpha and omega and the first and last and there are 3.4billion on earth who follow him to this day in his gospel teachings and this was all god's plan to deceive them so that the real prophet could receive the message in a cave by himself and then marry a 6 year old, rape her at 9 then attend the mosque with wet cum stains on his dress?

hmmmm really makes me think

I hate to tell you this, user: the number of mudslimes worldwide is actually growing.

Dude, Ramadan is terrorism high season.

yeah so you DON'T believe in the same god

jesus was objectively perfect; muhammad was a massive sinner who raped a 9 year old and slaughtered people including poets who made fun of him, hmm that sounds familiar

>islam is the religion of losers

people are sheep who instinctively need guidance

ITT: butthurt white virgins

Talk all the shit you want, your girls worship the BBC

Muslims don't follow shit, they just do Ramadan and don't eat pork and ignore the rest. They pretend to be pious while at the same time taking drugs or having homo sex.

Then they kill a bunch of children to atone for their sins and make sure they get into durka heaven.

kys pathetic sand nigger.

just so you know, all muslims will be slaughtered in europe this century

you are built on filth and full of losers, your people have accomplished nothing but living in squalor for 1400 years, even today muslim countries can't even figure out clean water

>you are already dead

Brother, this is not our way.

Meanwhile you make a tfw no gf thread or cry about your girl cheating on you. How pathetic are white cucks? Their girls fuck brown and black dudes and all they do is complain online. Whites are a dying breed because their females choose superior men

> wherever you are, you must also rape

Serious question, and I'm honestly curious and not trying to troll: why would anyone in the West in 2017 choose to keep being a Muslim?

Aren't you at all ashamed of belonging to a group that contributes absolutely nothing to the world or the countries it infects like a parasite, except mass murder and hatred? What's the point of keeping this cancer going, or raising your children to keep living their lives in this shit?

Don't give me need for spirituality, you can just convert to Christianity which does that while also actually being a positive force in the world.

This is how you spot a cuck.

>how to spot the controlled opposition poster

i'm dead serious bro, europe is about a decade off from completely going apeshit and societal collapse followed by the extermination of all muzzies and their mosques then the rebuilding of europe with a zero tolerance policy on muzzie loser scum

do you live in europe? if so you should go back already to whatever muzzie dictatorship you crawled out from, at least there you will live for a bit

I can see why you'd look at it this way. Your POV is completely based on materialism.

Here's the thing, I'm not a Muslim because it's convenient, or because of any actual worldly 'benefit.' I am a Muslim because I truly believe in the One Almighty God. I can't just choose not to believe. I can't just say that I'll be a Christian because it's convenient.

You can kill us, torture us, rape us, whatever. That's not gonna change what we believe to be the truth.

And I agree, a lot of my misguided brothers all over the world have done horrible things. I'm not gonna deny that. And there will be consequences to their actions, just as there will be consequences to mine. Good or Bad.

Also, if you don't know about the contributions of the Islamic world to the various sciences then you should really read some more. No offence, it's just general knowledge at this point.

>you can kill us, torture us, rape us

no that's what you do, filthy muzzie loser

And what do you believe is the truth?

Because if it's that there is a "One Almighty God" then that's no different from Christianity. Or do you actually truly believe that this God wrote down the Koran and sent Mohammed on his war of bloody conquest?

There were some minor contributions among Persians and the like, that continued even after Islamic conquest (and in spite of it rather than in any way because of it). Islam itself has contributed nothing.

you are truly retarded, which makes sense as 50% if muzzies are inbred which lowers IQ and increases aggressive behavior, really makes me think

What I just noticed is Jesus starts doing his miracles and stuff at age 30 right? And was a virgin?

Maybe you really do become a wizard.

>We just don't believe that he is the son of God...
>...and also our prophet teaches us that everyone who *does* should either be converted, killed, or subjugated to the status of a second-class citizen

There's no talking your way out of the fact that your Christian fanfiction is rotten to the core.

So, no one want's to talk about IF, the Warrior diet, etc??

Thought I was posting on Veeky Forums. Dunno how I ended up in /pol/

mate it's the fucking bombathon, europe is peppering its angus

I'm looking forward to the bombathon

deus vult

Honestly if you are an American with a Muslim hate this going on, you've been jewed in the brain. Muslims in America are mostly doctors and engineers. They sound pretty shitty in Europe, but still better than niggers.

let's hope so

The only bad niggers here are the Muslim ones.

The Christian ones are pretty bro tier actually.

>It's the jews fault

Kek none of you trash belong to the west

you did it for the (you)s eh?

report and sage

don't you have some children to blow up you sick fuck?

Your religions existence is implicit on the blasphemy of Christ, in the rejection of his divine nature as the son of God.

Ramadan karim brother. I plan to stick to doing a few lightweights with dumbells every now and then, and maybe going to the gym 3 days a week two hours before maghreb (mine close early)

The part that is "bullshit" is the part where you claim that you work out when we all know you're planning how to blow up more kids at a concert or some shit you filthy degenerate Mohammedan rag head paedophile Paki. Fuck you and your prophet. Muhammed (piss be upon him) was a paedo wanker.

Kek.

Ramadan karim brother.
I too love killing children in the name of islam religion of peace.

>They sound pretty shitty in Europe, but still better than niggers.

It's a bit pathetic that that's all you have going for you but it is true. As much as I hate Muslims I'd much rather have one for a neighbour than a darkie.

muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Rapefugges are the most ALPHA males alive.

Is this real? Should I move to sweden to find meself a pretty white chick and wife her and make kids?
I'm serious. This has been my life long goal

Muslim here. No EU doesn't get a month off. Terrorist scum will be targeting your families even more during this month. Be careful user.

Yeah, sexually in America, nonHispanic brown dudes are at the bottom of the totem pole. Apparently that is not the case in Europe.

Where does this "muslims treat their wife like shit" meme comes from?
I've never even landed a single finger on my sister.

The whites on this board are afraid of terrorists brother. These kinds of posts help no one. If you can't engage in helpful dialogue while condemning the subhuman terrorists and criminals that are infesting the Western world now, then don't post at all. These radicals don't even consider you a Muslim and would behead you for integrating with the west.

Repent and submit to the Pope

a lot of people in the medieval times had young girls as wives, i dont see why this is a huge deal

Merely people, not revered prophets.

Muhammads incestous behavior towards Zaynab however was considered illicit at the time and by his own ethics, and by modern standards as well.

Is this the new muslim hate thread?

>Afraid

All of my keks

>al qaeda extremists
Does it mean there are al qaeda moderates, like moderate muslims?

Stolen from the Byzantines, Persians and Indians. Their contribution was telling each of those 3 groups what they were missing out on. The only real Islamic mathematical contribution was algebra (although it took a few Europeans like Descartes to adapt it into its modern recognizable form), and came about because Muhammad couldn't do math. If you die with both parents, a wife and three daughters surviving you, the Quran tells you to give away 112% of your inheritance.

That said, I love Arab/Islamic culture, and keeping my own fast for Great Lent, I got nothing but respect for you OP, since you don't even get water during the day.

Your pope is a cuck and your church is soft

Orthodoxy is the only way to go. O stavros nika

The only orthodox peeps are superstious babushkas, secular ethnic chauvinists, and closeted hipsters.

mfw infidels mirin before the day of judgment

SIlly idea. The sun does not set here until late July.

the idea that radical muslims are a small portion of the total islamic population is complete bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg