This dude wants to wrestle, how would you do?

This dude wants to wrestle, how would you do?

Bear in mind his 6 ft 4 in and 350lb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQpgXjh18vg&t=2m37s
youtu.be/JvIEglYQxgY?t=289
youtu.be/NogC2IkaaAI
youtube.com/watch?v=o5zC2s8kdN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt anyone on this board could take on a pro sumo wrestler

That's light, I would deadlift him for reps

youtube.com/watch?v=iQpgXjh18vg&t=2m37s

You wouldn't mate

*blocks your way*

Nah man, of course Veeky Forums can take on a professional sumo wrestler. Veeky Forums lifts, what the fuck could a fat fuck like a sumo do?

fuk him in da ass

Call him a fat fatty and make small Asian dick jokes. Then pull out my concealed carry and shoot him a few times. Then just roll him off the mat. Ez win.

Sumo wrestling is so cool. I've heard that it's kind of treated as a joke sport in Japan these days, which sucks.

given that his professional skill is shoving somebody out of a tiny circle or pushing them over, i think i'd be ok.

"No thanks friend, I don't want to wrestle you"

I'm almost 200lbs and I'm pretty sure Hakuhou could toss me around like a ragdoll, Sumo wrestlers are a whole different beast. I'm pretty sure no one on Veeky Forums could even make a pro budge from wherever he is standing.

youtu.be/JvIEglYQxgY?t=289

I'll politely e decline and invite him to dinner instead. These dudes know how to it

I wish there was anywhere near me where I could learn sumo

>unsheats katana
BANKAI!!!!

You don't even need all these effects and shit the moment you realize these dudes are 300lb and pushing each other around like that. Imagine the initial charge of two highly trained, strong and heavy as fuck dudes and you're supposed to face it head on. Its insane.

So how many people in the crowd just died right there?

Outrun them, or try to choke him out.

Requesting video where sumo fight and sumo gets thrown then black hole.

Never mind, I found it,
youtu.be/NogC2IkaaAI

Have you ever watched sumo? You can not run. You can not choke.

I'm not following the fucking rules, I don't want any broken bones, hell I'd probably just pull my CC on him.

>outrun

you might win on endurance...if you can dodge the initial sprint

It sucks having to gain weight to compete. I'm 5'9/210lbs and already look thicc af. There comes a point where it's torturous to eat

Those guys have some great hip flexibility.

Sumo guys have lower BF than you'd think. In the high 20%s to be exact.

They do 200-300 deep bodyweight squats every day as warmup, those sons of bitches weigh 350lbs on average.

They are strong as fuck, especially the lower body.

For the sake of reference, a while ago there was this very cool guy called Pavel Bojar, titled " Takanoyama" .

the dude was 6`2 and weighed 220lbs of pure mass, had trained for 10 years and was a judo black belt, and when he reached the highest division of sumo he was ragdolled like he was nothing.

Honestly, as someone who knows a lot about wrestling and sumo I would get the fuck out of his way. Sumo does not get the respect it deserves as a contact sport. That shit is hardcore. It's a mix between wrestling and striking and every single one of those guys are huge as fuark. Yeah they might weigh 350lbs but the also have like 280lbs of lean muscle. On top of that they all have insane flexibility, which is something completely disregarded in a lot of contact sports/fighting. Almost all of them can do shit like handstand pushups when they are 350 fucking pounds, it's outrageous.

He's pooping in public. I think I'd be fine, just push him off his little potty.

I saw a highlight a few days ago. He's a beast, handsome as fuckand a chad/10. Made me respect sumo.

Not to rain on your parade but you could never ever choke a Sumo wrestler. You just wouldnt be able to get that close without getting slammed into ground or even just tossed away like a sack of potatoes. Unless you're as huge or as strong as them, unless you're one of those people who believe that "My superior speed and technique will surely beat him".

Sumo is the literal "NO MANLETS ALLOWED" sport, you can't even step foot in a professional competition if you're not at least 5'9. And even then no one will be willing to train you unless you're 6" by the time you finish high school. It should be Veeky Forums's favorite sport if you think about it. Giant burly man displaying monstrous strength while grabbing other giant man with a no-manlet policy.

Has there ever been a successful "small guy?"

Ok, so it looks like I'm legging it. I can easily run a half marathon but never really practiced sprints, and these fuckers look like they can sprint.

This guy is small, he is 5'9 and so fucking strong but when he faces monster men like Hakuho (the dude in the OP) he just loses. Its not even funny even if he is talented and clearly on the peak of his physical condition he just can't overcome the size/weight difference.

Fucking hell, I'm 5'9 an'all. Proper reality check isn't it? There just comes a point where size defeats everything

Depressing

I mean he still wins vs some very big dudes on the lower ranks
youtube.com/watch?v=o5zC2s8kdN8

Gagamaru is 439lbs and 6'1 which is a proper monster. But you can see that the bout is basically Ishiura being strong enough to survive the initial charge then just having superior technique. If it was a bigger dude from a higher rank with better technique, he would have a hard time winning, even surviving the initial charge.

I'm not doubting that the guy competes, it's just the realisation that I'm processing. Surely there's someone out there with a combination of strength, technique and low centre of gravity. I don't know mate, just throwing stuff out there

God could.

no weight classes?

Well I don't know, I'm 5'9 too and Ishiura makes me feel better about myself because if I ever get as strong as he is I'm happy. I'm pretty sure that the fact that he loses to giant sumo wrestlers doesn't mean that any taller guys have a chance at him. I'm pretty sure most normal humans no matter the height would have a hard time trying to take him down. Sumo wrestlers are barely human dude, they are like animals trained to wrestle 24/7. They live in the same place they train, they eat and sleep in a rigorous schedule that most bodybuilders wouldn't be able to handle.

Yeah Sumo has no weight classes. Its a brutal sport.

He's an entire foot taller than me and a little more than twice my weight.

I'd wreck the cunt.

Glad you made this thread, faggot.

This shit is more enjoyable to watch than most major sports