Tfw eating at a 750cal deficit

>tfw eating at a 750cal deficit
>tfw one normal sized dinner is basically my goal for the day

Been doing this for a month now and it's getting aggravating. Do you guys think I am over estimating the portions received in a restaurant? Or am I never gonna make it bitching about hunger?

You're the one who got fat. This is the price you pay

>TDEE of 2250 kcal
LONDON?

Lol no way your TDEE is 2250. You are probably eating maintenance you fat fuck.

>t. Anorexic fag

what app is this?

MyFitnessPal

The only reason to be eating at that huge of a deficit if you're a fat as fat

>Normal sized dinner
>Chicken, steak, and sushi

It sounds like you might be eating at too much of a deficit. 750 below is a pretty big deficit anyway, and a TDEE of 2250 is really low. Id double check your match and consider eating at 500 below at the most. Or least, rather.

Well your estimates are definitely fucked up if you think that's a normal sized dinner

I know I will be eating portions of chicken and steak at the restaurant, however since I don't know the weight I always guess to the high side. Or am I way too high on what most restaurants would serve.

>Normal sized dinner
>1401 calories

I see why you are a fat ass.

His portions are off. No way a restaurant serves 8oz of chicken and 6oz of steak on one plate. He already said he guesses high, thing is he guesses way too high IMO

>TDEE is 2800 calories a day
>eat two meals

It's really not that big of a meal.

wait a minute. Your normal daily intake was 2250 and you are fat? Do you just sit around all day or something?

I am 215 which is 25 pounds over my max "normal" bmi. I've been losing down from 295. And I workout pretty intense 5 days a week however I put in I am sedentary since I have an office job. I figure it's better to underestimate my calories than overestimate.

If that's the case then you are eating like a thousand calorie deficit a day on the days you work out . That's unsustainable

That's a pretty high TDEE

I basically eat the same shit every day.
>Tilapia, chicken, tuna
>peas, carrots
>quinoa
>lettuce
>protein shake
>1% or almond milk
>powdered penut butter

I'll take the meat, veg and rice and turn it into two meals. 450kcal each

If I'm still hungry, I'll snack on the same shit, plus protein shake.

I aim for around 1750kcal for the day. Easiest shit ever.

Sounds horrible eating the same shit.

Never gonna make it

>keto
>intermittent fast 20 hours a day
>walk 15k steps a day (light)
>fitnesspal says I need 1500/day to lose 2/week
>stay under goal consistently for weeks

Still only get 1lb a week. I dunno what more I can do at this point. Pretty much stalled my weight loss even though I do more than ever.

What do you guys do when you stall? Should I drop it down another couple hundred calories to 1300/day?

How much do you weight?

225 5'11

>All that food
Nigga what is wrong with you?
Learn to diet and stop going out until you do you fat fuck.

>he thinks miso soup and a sushi roll would be a meal

You have to be a DYEL

>Been doing this for a month now and it's getting aggravating. Do you guys think I am over estimating the portions received in a restaurant? Or am I never gonna make it bitching about hunger?
eat less

Sounds like a vegetarian

How is that high for someone at 215lbs?

Mine is probably higher, and I'm 195

it's weird that you would say that, but at the same time not count any of the oil used to prepare the meat.
Main courses usually include serving sizes for meat.

eating less than your base metabolic rate is a contended topic.
Try adding more sports instead of cutting out more food.

And maybe don't stack multiple meme diets instead of learning how to eat like a functional human being.

in the US they dont.

>google restaurant for austin, texas
>first result

yes you are right STEAK houses do for their steaks, however in europe pretty much every restaurant shows the weight for every meal.

Why the fuck are you cutting with less then 2k calories. Just

Thats how you lose weight? Granted he should only be cutting 500cal below.