I read that corn and beans together provide a complete protein. Would it be possible to eat them and get big?

I read that corn and beans together provide a complete protein. Would it be possible to eat them and get big?

Corn is bad for you. Glycemic index, been altered far too much from its natural state

Yeah eat a bunch of corn and beans and see how your body looks. I'm expecting a thread in 90 days titled "did corn+beans diet to start summer, pls kill me"

>been altered far too much from its natural state

not a valid criticism. hope you don't eat bananas, chicken, wheat, etc

Actually, I dont. Except chicken.

Nigga why aren't you growing your own corn, shits simple.

>muricans
>doesn't eat corn but eats meat lmao

GOBAD
O
B
A
D

>body by dairy
>body by corn and beans

Your choice

Show me one fucking person who got jacked and lean eating corn products. And OP is probably natty and doesn't even lift or do cardio right so find me somebody like that.

I'm a poorfag and getting 100g+ protein from meat is expensive

Chicken is not expensive. Ground beef is not expensive. Corn is literally, unironically the stupidest thing to eat if you're trying to look good.

Is right, chicken breast is some of the cheapest protein you can get, basically a staple if you're an omnivore and tight on cash. If you're a vegetarian or vegan, it gets a tad bit tougher

bought decent pea protein lot cheaper than regular works great imo

Never heard to term "Cornfed" to describe southern farm Chads from small towns?

How is it stupid? What's wrong with corn?

>100g+ protein

why do you think you need 100g+ protein a day

Why not sweet peas and beans. Corn has a bad rep for being straight up sugar.

Thats from milk and eggs you retard.

I'm 170lbs

It's not sugar. It's the grain with the highest protein content.

not an argument

> It's the grain with the highest protein content.

Actually it's one of the lowest protein grains alongside rice. Oats, barley, quinoa, even wheat have more protein