Thoughts on The Golden One vs Varg conflict?

Thoughts on The Golden One vs Varg conflict?

Who's varg? And why do you call latsbrah the golden one? He can't just change his name all the time

> Who's varg
summertime's here, folks.

What conflict

Golden brah supports unity with west (pagans and christians etc.)
Varg is a purist who only wants pagans.

They had a bunch of VRs to eachother about the subject and Varg told his fanboys to unsubscribe to Latsbrah.

I support whichever one wants the muzzies gone.

this isn't even a little bit Veeky Forums related, this thread is probably deleted before i hit "post".

but latsbrah is right: fighting over religion, taxes and practically anything other than the survival of our peoples is absolutely retarded at this point.

Latsbrah is a Jewish apologist and wrong

he didnt defend the jews he blamed europeans for falling under their influence so easily

>summer

no youre on Veeky Forums. no one here gives a shit about your stupid norsfag mongoloids who want to live inna woods and suck off horses. all modern "pagans" are autists who cant function in the real world so they dig up a long dead "culture" for them to fit in

Latsbrah is a Milo-tier shill and Varg is a welfarecuck.

Yet he wears a Jewish cross and defends a Jewish religion

Varg is delusional about being blonde with blue eyes, the guys doesn't understand genetics. If you think someone can't be european with brown eyes or brown hair, or even black hair you're delusional. Also, it's far more important to unite than divide us at this time.

I really wonder how Varg feels towards the pagan elements in christianity.

I guess proof that it's a dishonest religion in his views

Varg has been a meme on Veeky Forums long before he even began making Youtube videos

Varg doesn't understand anything about genetics, history and religion.

He's just trying to supplement his welfare cheque with clickbaits, don't be so harsh on him.
One day you may end up in the same condition.

Ive been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and the only varg meme Ive seen is the "stop X" meme. and thats only been posted over the last year or so. he isnt relevant hes just an autist

Varg is a retard who things europeans are descended from BLONDE BLUE EYED GIANT AUTISTIC NEANDERTHALS, literally.

That's a big nose.

Butthurt nigger detected.
>Jewish cross
How the hell is a roman method of execution Jewish?

>conflict
Don't make it out like it's some kind of drama. They just agreed to disagree.

Well they had a respectfull disagreement and they stopped supporting each other, could call that a civilized conflict.

>could call that a civilized conflict.
Or you could stop being a fucking faggot who is absorbed in internet drama and do something valuable with your time.

>we're adults

theyre not and anyone who follows these faggots isnt an adult either. they literally behave like /po/ teenagers except in real life. its fucking embarrassing

Pretty sure Varg has killed more people than /pol/, but they might get fractional credit for all the people Trump kills I guess.

autistically murdering your friend doesnt make you an adult

It does in the majority of traditional societies. Haven't you heard of the pratices of REEEEEEEEEEx Necans?

4u

Varg is an autist.

hi 2012

What is it with commie faggots and wearing down "ist" words to meaninglessness?
How can you murder autistically? You're using the word as if it is "literally."

if you can read all the shit these people put out and not come to the conclusion theyre on the spectrum and unable to interact normally with other people, then youre probably autistic too

Or I'm someone who's involved in the study of this shit and pissed that people are starting to use an actual fucking disability as a le nerdy status signal. Next people we be like "lol I'm so fucking downy my gawd"

Im not using it like "lol varg is such a nerd omg". he literally presents signs of autism. him and people like him show a compete lack of self awareness. they close themselves off from people they disagree with (literally lives in the wilderness). he has a black and white view of the world. and he worships/idolises fiction, which is very common among autistics, its just usually dr who/star trek, not "muh odin"

>he literally presents signs of autism.
>he has a black and white view of the world. and he worships/idolises fiction
user you are literally fucking retarded. Crack open the DSM-IV or V. I'd pick IV as V is shit.

>V is shit.
That plot twist at the end tho.

>reading the psychiatry jew

seeing the world in a clear cut, binary way with no middle ground between extremes is common among people with autism''

so is heavily investing in fiction. they use the morals/beliefs outlined in fictional worlds because its clearer than trying to learn from people irl who have complex nuances

Im not saying these are diagnosis criteria, but they are things they often do

Oh I don't know. Maybe because it's the symbol of Judeo-Christian sand people

Varg is just a Larping looser that leeches of French welfare

He also thinks that my brother isn't European because he has brown hair

He literally never said this
He said that while Europeans can have brown hair due to admixture it isn't a European genetic feature

Then you've obviously only ever been a tourist

>varg posting

>seeing the world in a clear cut, binary way with no middle ground between extremes is common among people with autism''
No, it's common in strawmen that people construct of others, which is what you're doing right now. You've constructed elaborate scenarios to pathologize EVERYONE who disagrees with you, because you can not stand that someone might do so earnestly.
Oh, I get it, you're a muslim. Got it.

Are my only choices muslims and Jews?

>Hail marcus
Well that was autistic.

Varg is Jewish, Latsbrah isn't, to my knowledge.

Which you can also see from Varg mainly attacking Christianity. He rarely talks about Muslims in comparison. Also, he only burned churches, never mosques or synagogues.

All in all, Jew/10.

As a German, i can only laugh at this. It is well-known that the Nazis were hardcore Christians. There are lots of scandals with the Vatican supporting them. You can also thank the Vatican for Nazis being able to flee to South America and other places.

To be honest, Varg sounds like a 12 year old who doesn't know shit and read a few edgy websites.

user, remove this post.
You aren't supposed to know this

it is very common among people with autism. and I dont use this as a tool to discredit people I disagree with; I point it out when I see it, regardless of if I agree or not. Im anti-immigration but I'll bully varg for being an autist the same way I would a far left autist (alex jahans for example)

youre the one who glosses over these things in everyone you agree with

Indeed, it's funny varg has much more followers than Latsbrah when Varg only larps some pagan supreme overlord and Golden One talks somewhat reasonably most of the time.

Golden one - no wife, no kids, larps until YouTube cuts and revenue and then begs for money despite going on holidays to Thailand and shit.

Varg - has wife, has many children, actually walks the walk and just doesn't talk about it, doesnt use sterons and pretend to be a fake natty, wants the entire system to crumble and takes a stand of not contributing to the beast, doesn't suffer from vanity or delusions of grandeur.

>Nazis were hardcore Christians

uhu, tell me more

>inb4 some Hitler speech of the 20's to gain support from christians.

They're both right wing retards. But varg is just a psycho, tgo is insecure af

I'm on TGO's side overall in this, because I agree with him. I'd rather pagans and christians unite to fight the common foe than both lose.
It's as he says, if we have to fight eachother, let's fight when there's no bigger threat.

Judaism is a warrior pagan religion turned into international schemer merchant class-corporation. Their religion commands them to enter other countries and usurp economic power and force everyone to submit.

Christianity is a slave cult-religion. Jews created it to keep their nigger slaves loyal in First Century Greece and Rome. Once the Jews took over Rome, they forced all Romans to accept it. Christianization spread by economics and political alliances. It teaches you to submit to others. Turn the other cheek if your master strikes you.

Islam is a cult-religion created by the local enemies of the Jews to make themselves into Jews themselves. They copied Judaism's warrior beliefs, and Allah commands them to force every race to submit.

The only white modern religions are Neo-Paganism and Racist-Atheism. Abrahamics must be remove. Remove Semitism in all forms, especially the slave cult.

well said. Blood and Soil before everything else.

>Blood is greater than gold, a dirt clod is greater than a stock portfolio, honor is greater than the highest dividend, the folk stands taller than the sum of its business-transactions.
–Dr. Alfred Rosenberg

>*gets stabbed to death*

>JUDEO-Christian

Getting sick and tired of this meme

Its CHRISTIAN you fucks,CHRISTIAN

Are you unironically denying that Christianity is a product of Judaism?

No,I'm unironically affirming that Christian values differ from Jewish values

They really don't tho

Values based on worshiping Jews.

>it's funny varg has much more followers than Latsbrah when Varg only larps some pagan supreme overlord
Varg is charismatic in a Charles Manson kind of way of just being an amusing old coot.

sweet. thanks!

Both are immature nazi scum who's opinions are completely irrelevent.varg is a stinking murder and latsbrah is a horse-faced fake natty who played way too much skyrim as a stromcloak.also OP,since latsbrah's channel stopped being fitness related for a while now,after being overrun by /pol/ this thread is entirely non fitness related,so fuck you.sage goes in all fields.

stop giving these man-children attention.

t. ahmed

Okay well obviously all sand religion tards need to be crucified, even I a gaul agree

t.WE WUZZ KANGGS
try again,cuck.not even close to being a muslim.

> even I a gaul agree

cringe thread? literally kill yourself.you are not a gaul.

he's been a /mu/ meme since forever

>going on /mu/
>listening to metal

metal is for man children who grew up with no friends (probably why they often go on to drift towards these retarded world views in an effort to create a community they fit in) and /mu/ is one of the worst non shitpost boards on Veeky Forums

>there are people who unironically don't know who varg is
Did you not even watch the news 93/94? Jesus, he was all over the headlines.

it's the wagner versus nietzsche of our time

Yes user, there was no constantinian synthesis with the cult of Sol Invictus and absolutely no integration of prechrsitian Germanic and celtic ideas. It's just rabbis in different hats. Great job.

Seriously, the faggots who post this nonsense don't know enough about any religion to make a cogent argument.

Autistic Purism vs The only reasonable choice

It's not gay to want to lift up that loincloth and mouth rape him, right?

Varg>the golden shower homosexual crusader

>Varg's main source for his pagan believes is a book written by his wife

You're right, they do. Jews actually value themselves. Christians are adviced to turn the other buttcheek in order to secure Jewish interests. Basically a slave religion that got out of hand and destroyed European religions and culture. Sad on so many levels.

The Golden One was ok in the beginning. His videos slightly interested me because he made the link between ones care for their body and "being the best version of yourself you can be" and right wing politics. He looked down upon left wing politics which promotes dependence on the state for hand outs which promotes laziness. I quite enjoyed it as it was something fresh on youtube with regards to working out and fitness scene.

Got boring after a while though. Like the guy talks all this stuff and tells people about all these books you should read to become "glorious" (I have a few of the ones he mentioned but got them before he started to promote them) It was verging on the autistic. he poses half naked in front of a camera promoting books. I wouldn't mind it if he actually practiced what he preached but he doesn't like getting his hands dirty.

he talks about the problem of Islam in sweden and Europe yet doesn't do fuck all about it apart from videos reviewing books. He likes to tell his viewers about how he now does MMA but I dont see him forming any group and actually doing anything in the streets.

>Christians are supporting Racemixing
No we don't
That is what cucks and other degenerate people are supporting

Being Christian doesn't mean that you are for immigration and other leftist views
Varg really needs to stop his blind hatred against Christianity, he doesn't even know what it stands for
He just knows about degenerates taking the form of Christians

>Varg
>not literally a snownigger version of WE WUZ KANGZ

Come on lads...

upboated

he's done more than 99% of right wing swedes ever will - appears on camera, drops red pills and promotes his ideology to people who need that push to commit to voicing it publicly. you don't have to be on the streets with a crowd of banner-bearing right wingers to make a difference.

>slave religion
>conquers entire planet
Really makes you think

i'm not aware of varg's views on christianity, and i'm probably 100% wrong in this attitude, but to me christianity seems to be very much built on the philosophy of self control, humbleness and restraint. these to me arent inherently good and are downright abused by people who believe sex before some arbitrary union between a man and a woman is 'degenerate' etc.

a lot of people abuse christianity, but it seems like a hell of a lot of people who are more controlling and emotionally closed seem to be drawn to it. i also hav disdain for the total commitment to christian philosophy/thought it demands without a shred of anything else allowed since it's sin.

otherwise it looks like a stand-up way of thinking and i have more praise for it than criticism.

No but seriously, all jokes aside, the golden one could demolish that senile old fuck.

>restraint and self control are 'abused' by people who believe casual sex is degenerate

How does one 'abuse' self control?

by demonizing something as simple, amazing, harmless (birth control etc) and saitsfying as sex with a woman you don't intend to die as a old man with

as a social tool, marriage is useful. inherently, this shit is just restrictive.

So you're saying you're a degenerate.

I would hardly considered it 'demonized' in the public mindset considering what a small minority /pol/ makes up of the current cultural dialogue. But I think this demonization is necessary,
1. Because it is not simple, nor harmless
2. As you have said, marriage is an incredibly important cultural institution that is increasingly being disregarded due heavily to the ease of access of casual sex
3. Restriction is not inherently harmful, a necessary degree of restriction is required for any sort of focus to be achieved

It is easy to voice your opinion on the internet from the comfort of his own home. For a lot of the time he wasn't even in Sweden. he was in Ireland. If he wanted to support Swedes so much he would be making videos in Swedish and would attend rallies and talk at them but he doesn't even attend protests or organise anything. He is just talking to people at home on their computers.It was good at the start but if he was really all about what he says he is then he would have kicked it up a notch

In your dreams, goy. I'm sure that's what they tell you. Yes goym, go fight my wars for me! Deus gevalt! Am I right reddit?

you may have a point but in my opinion no one has the right to tell two consenting adults that them having sex is bad. it is, quite simply, nobody's business but theirs, society be damned.

also i agree that restriction isn't inherently bad, but we all know that reigious abstinence can be harmful (little choir boys is the obvious example), and that's what i was referring to.

Here's something you might find interesting.

newfag

There's also "burzday"-posting which I'm pretty sure dates as far back as 2004.