What the fuck is wrong with this board nowadays?

What the fuck is wrong with this board nowadays?

There used to be actual useful threads, dedicated to self-improvement. Threads on diet, exercise, how to increase test, how to dress, pick up girls. Some of those still exist but its way less now

They've been replaced by shitposts, and stupid political threads where people argue about which corporate shill the NWO should've decided to make POTUS. These threads are not constructive, nobody changes their mind about anything, and most people don't even give a fuck. It's all just samefags who get triggered and go on a tirade. Look at . 200 replies and 120 posters.And it's usually worse than that

>inb4 the preservation of the white race is self-improvement!

No it isn't faggot. You want to fuck only white girls, fine, thats your prerogative. Nobody here gives a fuck. Go back to the containment board for that shit

This happens at the start of every summer and after new years.

The only time Veeky Forums is even sometimes half decent is February through April, and August/September through most of December. Even then /pol/ is still gonna have background presence, that's just something you have to deal with. Otherwise, the only real options you have is hang out in /r/fitness or the /plg/ chatbox.

Dude this is a race war
Nobody likes wars, stop being a bitch about it

this is happens when the cool edgy thing to be is a nazi instead of atheism or whatever was in during the 2000s

>Otherwise, the only real options you have is hang out in /r/fitness or the /plg/ chatbox
So much this. We don't want you here

There's still good fitness discussion and advice plenty of the time. No one's forcing you to participate in stupid off-topic shit. If you want a more structured environment with less racism and shit, go to r/fitness. You can either have the freedom to post whatever you want anonymously, or you can have structure. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

My recommendation is to try not to take it so seriously. Veeky Forums's good for some laughs and workout advice, its not something you should make an integral part of your life.

>sad cunt hugbox generals

I want /r9k/ to go and stay go.

Its the trumptards from reddit

>non-whites denying that there is a problem

People don't speak german at my gym

>You want to fuck only white girls, fine, thats your prerogative. Nobody here gives a fuck.
just wait until your daughter comes home with an allah worshipping raghead or a black guy. then post that again

Nice pic faglord

Fit died when the mods stopped the /SIG/
Fuck this shit

/pol/
/r9k/
summer

These are the problem, l haven't seen people post this kind of shit pre-2014

>You want to fuck only white girls, fine, thats your prerogative. Nobody here gives a fuck
How do i know you're a nigger?
Ii don't want to see niggers fucking our women. It's a waste of possible white babies.
It's natural that men fight over women and when black men want white women, white men jump to defend their tribe.
Just like in real life race tensions are getting shittier simply becasue there isn't enough white women for everyone.
>niggers want white women
>gooks want white women
>kebabs want white women
and white men are supposed to just sit back and be happy that somebody is takig their women denying them their future white kids? Fuck no, nobody forces you to be here.

Hello OP. The hard fact is that this board is great for begginers.
Wanna stop being fat? Read sticky.
Wanna stop being skelly? Read sticky.
Wanna be able to do push up? Read sticky.
Have some begginer problem? Ask.

But once you comprehend the sticky, you dont need to come back her for months / years until you actually finish your goal.

And if you are anything but begginer, all questions are very hard to answer and imho every body is different so even agree on universal training routine is impossible.

Still the fat hate threads are great. Thicc threads are cool too.

If you want to have meaningful posts, nobody else but you can make ot happen. And with a bit of luck, intelligent posters will find your thread and the convo will start.

Good luck with your life and shitposting OP!

don't forget /tv/

What do you mean "our" women kek. You can't even control one female, yet you say "our" like you own the entire white female population.

Kek stay beta faggot while I fuck all kindsss of bitches, including your precious white women.

Get a load of this cunt

Getting Veeky Forums is part of the redpill process, right behind becoming a Nazi.

Just shows that subconsciously blacks/Asians etc.... know that they're DNA plebs and that their offspring can't ascend their genetic limitations if they're 100% nigger/chink, so they breed with whites who built modern civilization.

if you want self improvement get of Veeky Forums. that simple.

see, Veeky Forums used to be an "exit" board- as opposed to /a/, /b/ and /v/ which were the "entry" boards where people first got into this hellhole. eventually they'd get fed up with the stagnant lifestyle and migrate to boards that would help you leave this behind. well, around 2012 /r9k/ and /pol/ started shitting up the place, and Veeky Forums became a another meme board as opposed to an exit board. people didn't come here for a way out, they came to shitpost will all their tripfag friends. there are still exit boards, just not Veeky Forums

nice bait

our as in white women you negroid.

Its NEET culture to sit indoors and talk about absolute fucking shit for hours on end. I left NEET life 3 weeks ago and it has been great, i don't fucking come here anymore, this is the first thread ive seen in weeks. this board sucks man, its the truth, just a bunch of bored unemployed losers that don't even lift

>be OP
>think that there's a lack of quality posts
>rather than make a quality post, makes a thread complaining about the lack of quality posts
>unironically posts an image that literally delineates between "blames world for problems" and "blames self for world"
>still thinks he's going to make it

I have some bad news for you, OP. You have cancer. It's terminal.

And apparently contagious, too.

>white people

> lose all physical contests to blacks
> lose all academic contests to Asians and pajeets
> lose reproductive population contests to Latinos
> lose all media / entertainment contests to Jews
> lose all management and logistics contests to machines
> lose military contests to isis arabs
> lose happiness and fulfillment contest to Nepalese mountain people

that picture is really nice wtf

Who cares dude? You have a wide selection of chinks for your choosing, speaking for minorities I'll just ask that we can get that white pussy in exchange.

There's no inferiority complex, believe me my son will be alpha whether full black or half. We just want to make the world a gentler place.

>wanting chinks
white men want white babies not elliot rodgers.

>speaking for minorities
white babies are now minority in the US, more non white kids are born than white.
10-15 years and whites will get hunt down by non whites and white women will be used as sex currency.