You need to be working on yourself everyday if you want to make it

You need to be working on yourself everyday if you want to make it.

You need to make yourself look as good as possible.
You need to practice your social skills as much as you can.
You need to improve how others see you.
You need to make money.
You need to grow your skills and networks.

Your hobbies, habits, and daily actions should be geared towards improving how people value you, like it or not. You are what other people see you as.

The irony is that people who get this are going to have better bodies than those who think they just need to workout to make it. Those who really want to make it don't waste time.

You can't prove me wrong. No sob story about how you need to "be yourself" is going to save you. You have to fight tooth and nail to make it, which means giving up a lot of old habits.

this is just called maturing user.

also
>people who work a lot will have better bodies than people who workout
thats a lie and a half.

>The irony is that people who get this are going to have better bodies than those who think they just need to workout to make it.
Not necessarily, but they probably will be more successful in general.

This is all really true, except I feel like the end goal shouldn't be solely improving your value in the eyes of others. If you gear your whole life around the expectations and whims of others, you'll never be happy. Its the same reason ylu shouldnt lift for girls.

At the end of the day, you should be doing all of that shit for YOU. Because you get one body and one athletic prime to push to its limits.

I would give her a necklace strung with 14 of her enemies ears just to smell her hair.

My office is full of dadbods. Working hard doesn't magically give you a good body

>my office, full of corporate, blue pilled dad drones who hide away with thier mediocre wife and ugly children don't have good bodies

Color me shocked bro

I love how people spread themselves so thin in this day and age. This is *the* path to mediocrity.

>wife
>children
that'll do it

if you want to live your life partying all the time, no one is stopping you

>You need to be working on yourself everyday if you want to make it.
too vague. you can lay around all day playing videogames and snap chatting working on yourself in these ways, yet it's not necessarily the good choice out of many for which one should do.
>You need to make yourself look as good as possible.
depends on what the individual finds attractive.
>You need to practice your social skills as much as you can.
wrong. it's not just about putting in the time. horrible advice.
>You need to improve how others see you.
wrong. you shouldn't not do this though. and seeing here doesn't just mean physically view you.
>You need to make money.
no shit.
>You need to grow your skills and networks.
yes and no.
>Your hobbies, habits, and daily actions should be geared towards improving how people value you, like it or not. You are what other people see you as.
wrong. you are what you are biologically and any other meaning or label is man-made and used by others to bring you into their reality.
>The irony is that people who get this are going to have better bodies than those who think they just need to workout to make it. Those who really want to make it don't waste time.
i do get this. but i don't agree with it. and i guarantee my athleticism is higher than most in this thread. you are jumping to conclusions when you were wrong from the jump.
>You can't prove me wrong. No sob story about how you need to "be yourself" is going to save you. You have to fight tooth and nail to make it, which means giving up a lot of old habits.
part of being oneself is to question the truth that is presented to us to begin with. how can we follow you if you have skipped up so much here?

You say it like each of those things are mutually exclusive, and can't be done alongside every other activity in your life.

Making myself look good is sometimes as simple as getting out of bed 10 minutes earlier so I can do my hair. Its buying a frag for 60 bucks that'll last me a year and make me smell nice. It's making a call and getting shit done instead of sending emails or putting it off. Self improvement isnt as monumental as a lot of people make it out to be.

No kids, ugly or otherwise. Almost everyone in my building is under 30

I'm fucking tired of this "We're all gonna make it" meme. The more I hear it, the more it just comes across as propaganda people latch onto because it's easier than accepting the truth.

>feeling obligated to comment to any point OP made, without giving your readers any new idea or meaningful observation on how they could improve themselves
reddit pls go

It's about distracting yourself from what really matters. Why did you get out of bed earlier for your fucking hair? Why did you even think about what you smell like as long as you shower frequently? How many hours do you really think you can work, how many extracurriculars do you think you can take on before your grades start to suffer?

I know too many people that are doing shit right now because they didn't keep their priorities straight. Holy fuck, I hate how people have forgotten the art of doing one thing and doing it well. I especially hate the idea that anything worth having wouldn't require a sizable effort.

>saggy tits
>man face
>on her way to getting proper obese

Would swipe left tbhwyf

Define what really matters

Yes if you stay inside and don't be active.

>presenting the same thing in op
reddit ps go

Fuck. Just kys bro.

Gather ye rosebuds when ye may innit cor blimey

Perseus uses his greek knowledge to speak the (not actually) dubs of truth.

You're're homofag.

What is it called when your motivation to improve yourself and make yourself capable in many ways is also your motivation to binge drink? Pic related

Escapism

Well no shit working your fingers hard won't give you anything but arthritis.

>TFW jumped from barely 1/2/3/4 to 2/3/4/5 during the 3 years of marriage
>TFW my 2 year old already outlifted some pudgy middleschoolers

>You are what other people see you as.
Caring so much about what other people think about you is not a good advice. I'm not going say you can just ignore other people altogheter, but please. Somebody's going to hate you no matter what you do.

Legit thought she was Amy Schmoozer, kek

Fuck lads, this is pretty much what I do but I'm in the middle of exams which has thrown my whole routine out of order. My social life is dead for a while because we're all endlessly studying, I have no time for hobies because I study, I haven't been the the gym in 4 days due to studying and now out of boredom I'm starting to snack on random junk food.

The sooner these fucking exams are over the better.

2 year old lifting more than middle schoolers?

2nd from left is a two year old you ducking incel nerd.