Milk general

Lets us start a thread about the hily savior of bones, overlord cow titty juice.
Do you think i drink enough milk? I drink at least a liter a day.

Also, if you dont drink milk and eould like to start we will all be glad to help.

Why to drink milk? Benefits i have seen;
> never broken a bone even though played football and baseball and once fell out of a 15 foot tree.
> nails harder, almost impossible to break

>Good natural appetite suppresant

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22561023
cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-questions-and-answers.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2008.10719750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you 13 y-o?
Milk is basically cow puss mixed with actual milk, anti cow puss and other shit

Milk isn't even good for the bones.

SO much broscience among anons.
Pls stop with your milk bulllshit

Dairy farmer here, mastitis gets removed. But yea I agree, a lot of people wouldn't drink it if they worked in a shed.

quite literally a meme
there's no better word for it

feel significantly better since I stopped drinking it desu

think I developed lactose intolerance

milk causes osteoporosis
milk raises insulin growth factor type 1 (igf-1), which makes you grow faster meaning you'll grow older and die sooner
igf-1 is the main factor in cancer, this is because cancer cells go through apoptosis but igf-1 raises cancer cells growth rate beating the rate of apoptosis
milk is full of mammal estrogen, it's literally retarded to be afraid of plant estrogen while consuming mammal estrogen
puss

it's 2017 for christ sakes

So should I actually stop drinking milk?

This. Milk is bad and so is dairy. You can eat it but it shouldn't be a main part of your diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
I'll pass senpai

guess what it's totally up to you
do you enjoy it? does it fit your diet? does it harm you?
only you can answer those

Also Dairy Farmer here, ask me anything (am retarded so don't know milk science).

yes, and carbs, and meat, and get all your nutrients from the pilled jew.

Wonder what the cancer stats are like for people who take hgh

it's not as simple as when there's word 'growth' in the substance meaning they're having the same effect

so i'm skinny as shit, used to play basketball but i haven't done any exercise until recently, stopped drinking milk for like 5 years as well

trying to gain weight now but with half a litre of milk and oats for breakfast i've been shitting more often and farting like a madman, wondering it will stop when my body gets adjusted to it or it won't and i'm fucked with getting any weight

it's like i'm really on a vegan momscience blog

i don't even have a word for how retarded you are

i drink a shit ton of milk

but im a recovering skelly who is too lazy to cook and cant eat alot of food so i drink my calories all day

>the same flawed study that gets posted in every anti-dairy zealot thread

i'm retarded for not being a scientifically illiterate teenager? do you get off by embarrassing yourself or something?

Not him but how is it flawed? Not that there isn't more than enough science proving that milk isn't good but I'm curious why this one sucks.

>flawed
>didn't pinpoint what's the flaw

i quit from a job once because i was in the same team with a low iq subhuman like you

that's just how a low iq subhuman argues

European Dairy farmer here. I don't know what standards you work with, and how healthy your cows are.

But here in europe we have very strict rules, and i can assure you. There is NO puss or anything of that kind of stuff in our milk. At least not in mine.

When something comes up all the milk is transfered to a seperate container which is not used for human consumption.

I myself drink our milk everyday, and i can say with confidence there is no stuff in there of the kind you are describing.

Hm, everybody I know who grew up on a farm finds drinking milk disgusting, raw or pasteurized. Also central Europe.

it's non-randomized with no non-dairy control group. ingesting anything with protein (tryptophan) and calories has been previously shown to causes similar alterations. also, the immunoassays they used aren't designed to measure measure bioavailability, you need something like radiotracers for that. would get trashed by any half-decent peer-review for making claims that go way beyond the data, which explains why it could only get in a pseudojournal with IF 0.8 that publishes a bunch of other woo-ish shit as well

There is absolutely no reason to drink milk.

the projection is strong in this one

oh my GOD a pear has 120 times more formaldehyde than a vaccine (which is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to cause autism)! we're being poisoned by da joos! sad! many such cases!

I mean the full text doesn't seem to be available so I don't really know the methods. Non-randomized no control group doesn't necessarily invalidate anything, it just means the findings are not as strong. The study doesn't seem to have been challenged and it's been quoted 23 times so it seems rather legit.

Also that's just one study, there is a ton of evidence against milk. I mean just common sense alone says that consuming animal estrogens has to have an effect on hormonal levels.

Wait that has been proven? I know it's off topic but can you post sources? I've read like a dozen things about that having been debunked and equally as many about it being true.

Also that's one hell of a false equivalency.

>prescribed estrogens in drinking water are 730-480,000 times lower than exposure to background levels of naturally occuring estrogens in milk

got anything to refute this?

He's just being a butthurt baby, ignore him.

>I mean the full text doesn't seem to be available so I don't really know the methods.
why do you want to talk about a study when you can't even get more than the abstract? you are everything wrong with this board

>Non-randomized no control group doesn't necessarily invalidate anything, it just means the findings are not as strong.
given the intercorrelations among the confounders (calories and tryptophan) just pointed out, along with the n being as low as it is, a simple power analysis will show otherwise

>The study doesn't seem to have been challenged and it's been quoted 23 times so it seems rather legit.
that's pretty bad because the figures are close to the average for any paper - and there are tens of thousands of them in the field

>Wait that has been proven? I know it's off topic but can you post sources? I've read like a dozen things about that having been debunked and equally as many about it being true.
pic related

>Also that's one hell of a false equivalency.
why do you think that? formaldehyde and estrogen here are both at trivial concentrations. the dose makes the poison. fda tolerable limits for the ladder are discussed in
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22561023

I'm from New Zealand, I don't know what you're trying to say, mastitis gets removed I'm just trying to say that some city cunts don't know where milk comes from and if they did their weak stomachs might not like it, I drink our milk from the vat but I'm not sure what they do to it once it goes on the truck.

Anyways what dairy farming like over there? It cold?

Yea, it's a little off putting to see the amount of shit and mastitis that makes its way past the filter, it's never bothered me but a lot of people I've worked with can't stand it.

Check if your LI

Biggest bullshit i've heared all day. My grandma is 103 years old, my grandpa is 97 years old. They still have 4 brothers and sisters, all pushing more then 85 years. All were farmers, and all drank milk daily. Also no one in my family has cancer, or anything of that kinda shit.

Don't blame your shitty genes on milk, dumbass.

>muh anecdotal evidence
You realize you're just as stupid as the guy spouting baseless unreferenced bullshit you're replying to right?

BS everyone here drinks at least half a gallon day and consumes other dairy products.
Havent heard of a case of cancer in years in my village.
Nords confirmed for masterrace once again

nice sponsored studies you have there mr shekelstein

meanwhile i will be reaping benefits of gallon of raw milk a day

Sorry, english isn't my first language. Maybe i misunderstood your post.

Our milk gets seperated when something like mastitis is discovered. Then it get's treated, and the milk only goes into the tank again if the ailment has been cured.

As for our climate, lot's of rain i guess. Between 20 and 30 celsius in summer and between 10 and -10 in winter. Most of the times our cows are kept outside, and only come inside to get milked. Also lot's of preparation is done in summer to make sure they have enough to eat during winter.

And yes, i am getting tired of city kids telling me what food is good for me while they don't even know where it's coming from. They just read something in a magazine and think it's true...

I wish people knew how many animals crawled, shit, or piss over their food before they eat it. And then i'm not even talking about the factories that pump all kinds of stuff into them before they are put on the shelf.

Guess so, but just wanted to get that out there :)

For everything on this planet there exists an article saying it's bad for your. But also the other way around of course. Does not mean they are true though.

So i'll just go by personal experience thank you very much. Don't have to worry about all kinds of useless studies, and i'll be living happier for it.

Yea, it definitely has health benefits. But I'm not so sure about milk you pick up from the supermarket, raw milk doesn't last any more then a couple days and definitely has way more fat in it then store stuff.

redpill me on almond, soy and other milks

They are overpriced momscience garbage, just drink normal milk (not store shit, real milk)

Is it to late if I'm already 21? Is the damage done?

Does milk congest you?
I drink a ton of it (at least half a gallon per day) because it's an easy bulk tool, but I always feel totally stopped up in the morning and can't seem to "get it out" no matter how much I blow my nose. This has gotten worse since I started my bulk, is it because of milk or just seasonal allergies?

Hello, dumb city kid here. I never told anybody what to eat, but i am still curious.

What should i be buying and eating?

Because the "science" and food corporation are telling me that nothing is wrong with my food, it is cheap and tasty. Meat, milk, veggies, juice whatever. And when i am clever and have balanced diet and healthy life style, they claim i will live long happy life.

So what should i be doing? I am a bit sorry for farm animals growing in bad conditions, but desu the meat is still tasty and not bad for me.

>pls dont tell ne to go full vegan
I am scared of that.

Get out of the city and have your own veggie garden, the problems not with what your eating but the fact it's been so heavily processed and modified. Just buy market shit or grow your own stuff. If you manage to find some cheap acres then consider getting a homekill cow or pig, chickens are easy as fuck, you can have them with fuck all land.

>hurr durr muh anecdote proves your science wrong

Dairycucks are so stupid

>get out
>grow your own stuff
If i wanted to do "hard work" and worry about being farmer, i wouldnt went to uni and stuff.

Sorry for expecting not meme answer :-(

You dont believe everybody can do this, do you? What are the specializations? Do you honestly think the key is to EVERYBODY grow their own food?

>who am i kidding, i knew there is no easy answer for food questions

Yes, getting b8'd so easily past prepubescence means the brain damage is permanent.

You can take your tinfoil hat off now

cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-questions-and-answers.html

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2008.10719750

>Milk gives you a survival advantage and helps bone development

Only thing you actually have to worry about with milk is when it's filtered with Vitamin D.

>there are people THIS stupid on Veeky Forums

really clicked my neurons

What kind of milk is actually best to buy?

Should I buy the inexpensive Kroger whole milk?

Should I buy the four times as expensive fancy milk in glass bottles, but still homogenized and pasteurized?

Should I buu the seven times as expensive raw, unpasteurized milk?

Should I buy goat milk?

What milk is the best milk?

I resort to milk if I'm not hungry and still need to reach my macros/kcals.
have a tendency to lose weight 2bh, sometimes I get hungry, ignore it because I'm busy, and it just goes away easily.

Fairlife whole milk is best milk by far, more expensive though

If you're american, do you trust your milk?

what happens when it has added vit D?

>makes you grow faster
All I needed to hear my man

How often your cows get molested?

Doesn't the process of almond milking activates them?
If so get some emu meatballs with it
for some sick gainz bra

Milk isn't even something a human being should be consuming on a regular basis. Congratulations, you fell for the nutritional pyramid jew.