Damm...so this is the power....of bodyweight

Damm...so this is the power....of bodyweight

reddit.com/r/gainit/comments/6d6ofg/progress_58_33m_163lbs181lbs_7_months_of/

why the hell are you browsing reddit GTFO MY BOARD

The worst is the comment section of the post.
So much redditfag trying to sound kind and encouraging when this faggot didn't event lift

Where's the weight? He doesn't seem that much heavier, not muscle mass nor fat wise

>this is the average person in the body weight general

Not shocked OP.

Bodyweight + Running fag here, what the fuck is he doing? Does he just do 3 push-ups then call it a day?

Hold on by body weight do they mean weightloss or calisthenics?

what did you expect him to look like after 1 year? it's a good progress. he gained 10 kg but he doesn't look fatter which means most of it was muscle.

people here who make insane transformations in such short timeframe are either lying about how long they were training for or already lifted before

Holy kek, he looked the best in month 2. What was he thinking?

>trying to use bodyweight exercises to gain mass

There's your first probably. Guy was probably mislead.

>What was he thinking?
He was thinking he could actually look good doing a body weight routine.

>Jackknife Pullups>Eccentric Pullups>Half Pullups

You're telling me in 7 months he couldn't even get to doing full pullups yet???

There's literally no reason to not being able to get gains with calisthenics.

Just train to failure since you will be doing a lot of high reps, the first reps are a joke and don't give you gains at all, just endurance, people usually on bodyweight training are massive pussies and just do a few reps here and there without struggling.

pic related, my upper body on calisthenics

Also, take a look at the guy's strength levels, he's weak as balls.

He basically got fat(ter) and barely pushed himself

Different pose, different clothes (legs),
Abs looks almost the same
Still shitty haircut.

Maybe he's lying.
Either way he'd better have snapped his neck on his monkeybarz

Lol if you want to gain muscle with bodyweight exercises you are pretty damn retarded.

Looks like he went full SS + MADMILK (GOMAD)

M I L K B O I S
I
L
K
B
O
I
S

I don't get why he's trying to get big on calisthenics, he should be posting his reps, and why the fuck hasn't he lost that gut.

>why the fuck hasn't he lost that gut

He started bulking when he was already fat.

This has to be a troll, who would write all that stuff while having nothing to back it up. Or I underestimate reddit, I'm not sure.

I don't understand bulk people, surely you'd want to get the best real world results out of as few calories as possible.

he clearly fell for the bulking meme.

I do BW and light weight too but I'm ripped and have abs showing

You can definitely see an improvement in his arms and legs though. He just needs to do more for his abs and chest. Also, I wonder what his diet is like.

Breakfast - Oats/Eggs/Orange Juice/Chocolate Milk
Snacks - Protein Bar/Bananas/Oranges/Greek Yogurt
Lunch - PB&J Sandwich/Tuna Sandwich/Apple Juice
Dinner - Pork/Chicken/Beef/White Rice/Rice Milk
Shakes - Muscle Milk Whey Protein/Rice Milk/Various Berries

Chocolate milk, orange juice, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, white rice... lmao what a fucking pleb

Yeah had a guy like this too in my gym. Had abs 11 inch arms, no legs but could do muscle ups and that was reason enough for him to think of a literal god of himself.

Legs definitely

Looks like SS and gomad to be honest

That's because he got fatter. We'll have to see how his cut goes before we know if he made any significant gains at all.

>start working out
>become fatter than you were before

somebody with a plebbit account should send him this thread and get him in here to explain himself

>for him to think of a literal god of himself.
In the end, isn't that what everyone here is going for? Deluded or not, if he's happy with himself then he has transcended. Isn't confidence key?

>drinking sugar in 2017

It's like he doesn't even want to make it...

No, because half the fatties on tumblr are happy with their "bodies".

Mirin', what's your routine?

>Snacks - Protein Bar/Bananas/Oranges/Greek Yogurt
>SNACKS
lmfao, this guy desperately needs to lose weight and he's snacking between meals

>does bodyweight
>his legs have more gains than anything else

How the fuck did he manage that

Fat
That's just fat probably

Fuck, guess he does have some muscle on them...
I have no clue

Done.

Absolutely wrong.
He cant even do pull ups. How do you expect him to look? Bodyweight training can make you do really good, but not by doing 50 push ups in a row and callimg it a day. Anyone that thinks you cant gain muscle with bodyweight is either ignorant or delusional.

Pic related, this is the power of barbell traing xDDDD why even lift lmoa

That's how you train legs through calisthenics, pleb. As you get fatter, you progressively overload your legs when you walk.

To be fair Zack actually got strong as shit. The ledditor in the OP can't even do a pullup.

no they arent

Idk why but his body on the right turns me on

Imagine if he got actually strong instead of just getting fat.

Wow breaking news, nattys without low bodyfat look like they have no muscle I'm amazed