>Day 5 of 500mg DNP
>started sweating less
>literally didn't lose ANY weight AT ALL

Fuck these meme pills

You still have to eat in a deficit you fat fuck

What the fuck do you think I'm doing

enjoy your cancer in 2 years retard

just eat less shit

DNP works : Di-nitro-phenols fucks up your mitochondria H+ gradients, destroying its ernergetic efficiency, which leads to fat burn.
So you're a bitch, either lying or you got cucked by your dealer.

Next time, know what drugs you're using faggot

>got cucked by your dealer.
My dealer was Dinitro and I bought them back in January

>Not just contracting MRSA and going into FEVERMODE

desu the first time I tried DNP in January I ended up with a flu that gave me a pretty shitty fever. I thought I was going to die.

I too started training in 2017.

You usually gain water weight before you start losing weight OP

So is 5 days just too little? When does it usually start? I've been heating at around day 7 but I have no idea whether that's bullshit or not.

>heating
hearing*

Yeah id say 5 days and id start losing weight and then when I got off DNP I lost like 5 pounds out of nowhere

It took me a week to lose any weight on the scale. When i stopped dosing and lost water weight i suddenly dropped 9lb in 2 days. You hold A LOT of water on dnp. Dummy.

I just can't wrap my head around this. So the fat you lose gets replaced by water? If so, what exactly are you sweating out then?

Water. A product of lipolysis.

Semen

You simultaneously gain weight from water gain and lose weight from fat loss

Starting a cycle of 250 for 4 days and 500 for 10 at 1400 cal with NAC, ALA, and Pyruvate

Anything else you recommend?

you don't even know how it works, you fucking mongoloid. Your dosage is the equivalent of about an extra 1000 deficit, and thats at max blood concentration, which you've been for about a day. It's not a fucking magic pill, you probably lost a single pound from your start, which is going to be offset by water weight

Exactly
5 days is virtually nothing, especially if you're not eating at a deficite

>especially if you're not eating at a deficite
See