Be me

>be me
>talking to friend about my knee pain. Think it's from squatting too heavy.
>girl in the party chimes in and says "are you at that point where youre working out to be Mr macho guy? Save yourself the trouble. It doesent matter in the long run."
>everyone involved sides with her.
>face getting red
>stutter.jpg
>"uh uh , no I..."
>walks off and people start exclaiming that she doesent sugar coat anything
>walk upstairs with head in hands.
>questioninglife.wav

This just happened
Were never going to make it bros.

She's just mad that she is below your standards.

>letting some half assed insult get to you

grow some skin faggot

Please neck yourself with your deadlift pr

She just proved you're a beta

This, who knows more about what girls want? Veeky Forums or an actual girl?

This

>Were never going to make it bros.
Don't assume we're all a bunch of stuttering faggots like you

All you had to do is tell her that you simply enjoy lifting and that it matters to you

She sounds like a royal cunt anyway, who cares

This predominantly feminist, post modernist nihilistic worldview is everything that's wrong with the world today.

I feel for you bro. Women don't have the right to talk to men like that. It's very tricky to counter such a statement without estranging yourself from the social group.

I lift because I don't wanna be a saggy bitter cunt like you.

Just point out what a fucking idiot sentiment that is
"Are you at the point where you're trying to be John lennon? Save yourself the trouble. It doesn't matter in the long run"
You could say this with literally any endeavor in life. You should have laughed in her face

I'm not sounding like a gym rat to someone who doesent care for it in the first place.
Thanks user

yeah, just embrace the mediocrity of permanent contentment regardless of the situation
why put any effort in anything ever, you'll never be number, like that was goal from the start, and not progress

OP here

Sorry Veeky Forums, I failed you guys.

She probably doesn't even lift lmaooo

This is why you don't lift for girls

You just failed a shit test, pick yourself up and don't let it happen next time

Have some decency boi

>girls who use not sugar coating anything as an excuse to be a cunt

I've come face to face with a few of these, it's especially shitty to deal with when everyone takes their side, it's happened to me where even my orbiter friends have taken the cunts side. In my experience the best thing to do is act like they're coming onto you, be as vulgar as possible for shock value and then tell them that you wouldn't fuck them in a million years. That's worked for me anyway but a lot of my sense of humour is being really vulgar so it comes pretty natural.

niceeeeee

OP should have some self respect. Who the fuck cowers before such a vapid cunt? His rage at her cunt mouth should far outweigh whatever shame or weakness he feels before her

>she doesn't even realize that health is the one thing that is on par with time in order of importance

Your "friends" sound like retards, you should trade them in for some new ones.

Also, I bet this bitch actually does sugar coat everything (lmao) and is fat and unhappy, like most women these days. That's why she attacked you, user. She hates when other people have passions and commit towards improvement, because deep down she knows she is human garbage and will never be anything more than a sad life with cats and wine.

Be better than the normies, OP.

Be better than the normies.

Should have said "yeah I am." And when she replies with what ever shit she came out with, reply "kay." Or "cool story". Then continue convo with friend.

your mistake here was openly admitting to working out in an autistic way (squats, not team sporetts)in a social setting

never go full autism

IF, and only IF somebody explicitly asks if you work out do you say something; and if they do, you say you go to boxing classes or rock climb or play soccer with friends, etc

the girl completely correctly called you out on your pathetic bragging attempt "key,. m8 I think I squat to heavy ass weight not tin BUT A PEANUTZ bby, but MUH KNEES bro"

you dun goofed, m8y

i think she was saying shes not sexually attracted to you and wouldnt be even if you were swole

You're just a lemon, bet you're the type of gal who tells her kids ain't no point in swimming or running if you ain't gonna be in the olympics.

Next time, the correct response is any of these:

>brush her off laughing
if she meant it in good spirit she'll be pleased it was taken as a joke. If she meant it meanspirited she'll have to be more pointy next time, at the risk of garnering hate from the group for being too hostile
>saying that makes no sense
make her explain it to you, making her look more like an asshole
>whatever is said, act like it was the worst attempt at flirting ever, but reassure her that she might have a shot in a sixpack
negging isn't just for banging people

I was talking to my friend who also lifts. We were having a quiet conversation. But ur examples were pretty funny.

>girl in the party chimes in and says "are you at that point where youre working out to be Mr macho guy? Save yourself the trouble. It doesent matter in the long run."

Then you say

>"I do it because I like it"

Shouldve tols her that nobody cares what her sorry ass thinks, fuck er

I'm pretty good at noticing what people are insecure about so I would have destroyed her
What did she look like OP?

She wanted to fuck you, bruh. And you fucked up your chance.

still really risky even to talk about it to your m8, better to not do that at a party with other people around

>your mistake here was openly admitting to working out in an autistic way
It's only autistic if you make it autistic, user