What brand of cigarettes does Veeky Forums smoke, and what's your favorite smoke of the day?

What brand of cigarettes does Veeky Forums smoke, and what's your favorite smoke of the day?

le ebin w33d kiddies stay out

>smoking
>making it
if you are smoking you should stop... trust me, no meme here. Stopped like 3 years ago and it was one of my best decisions in my life

>smoked pack a day for six years
>Quit instantly by vaping (I realize you Americans hate vaping)
>Lowered nicotine levels
>Vape occasionally
>No longer cough daily

>not enjoying some premium tobacco on your way home after a monster gym sesh

baka

cigarettes are shit

marlboro reds

Marlboro lights

enjoy:
- spending a fortune on your habit
- coughing and hacking all the time
- having your hair, breath, clothes, and fingers reek of cigarette smoke
- not being able to smell anything

the things you people do just to "fit in" and "look cool"

I don't understand why everyone gets so mad when you smoke.

Maybe I don't count but every once in a while I smoke some blacks or a couple cigarettes, and I fucking like it. Everything in moderation senpai.

American Spirit Yellow

American Spirits Gold.

Usually smoke 3 or 4 cigs a day.

Used to be Marlboro reds or American spirit for rolling (yes I know I'm a pretentious fag) but had to stop to up my running. I miss it.

Why smoke user? Its stupid. If are going to do it smoke pipes or cigars they are more interesting looking and only smoke them on special occasions.

If you want to "Look cool" that is.

I vape, got a .70 ohm coil in my EXO rta, just rewicked like an hour ago, at 60watts, got 6ml of 3mg Heisenberg in it, it's going to be a gud nite.

contrary to this thread, how would you convince someone to quit

this girl i work with apparently smokes and it drives me up a fucking wall to see her do something so self-detrimental

if it was anyone else i wouldnt care

>w33d kiddies

embarrassed by your inferior strain, tabaccofag?

Went from a pack of American Spirit Blacks a day to Copenhagen long cut natty, and now I just vape and use Red Man occasionally

Don't be a white knight dude. If you dont know her outside of work dont stalk her on her break and tell her how much you have been thinking about her smoking. If you are good friends then she'll smoke around you sometime and you can tell her that it doesn't suit her and it's terrible for her health.

i stopped about 10 years ago and still get thoughts about how great a cig would be from time to time lol. it's crazy how addictive this shit is really fucks with ya.

then i look at one of my co-workers who smokes a pack a day and looks at least 20 years older than he actually is

Recently took a trip to the Dominican republic and bought a carton of Davidoff Golds I don't know if the sell them in the US but those were some of the best I've ever smoked. Going to see if I can order more online.

Lungcucks get out

>Unironically falling for the tobacco jew
An idiot and his money, etc

we're p alright friends and i just found out she smokes today when she gave me a lift home

i didnt want to make a big deal out of it bc im the one in her car, but it really fuckin bugs me desu desu

I only smoke:

>Marlboro Reds
>Turkish Royal
>Camel Non-filter
>Lucky Strikes

If you smokes anything other than these cigarettes, I judge you

>inb4 puffs become the new sips marketing meme
Hi Big Tobacco! Please fuck off Big Tobacco!

Ciggies don't even get u high lmao. It's just addictive. you start to look cool and get hooked. I smoke dat good good purp dank fire chronic. Not addictive and it actually does something besides cancer. Ib4 inb4. You can't stop me

Even pro-smokers can't deny these two FACTS of the habit:
- it makes you smell
- it's expensive

I smoked turquoise american spirit before I quit. I still occasionally relapse when I got out drinking with friends. But I quit because it was preventing me from getting cardio gains.

Someone post the pic of Arnold smoking a joint on a couch

>weed
>not addictive
i enjoy smoking pot too but lets not put out false info

I smoke pipe tobacco a couple times a month to relax and to kill hunger. Better you because you don't inhale and get lung cancer. I just need to get Arnie mode so I can smoke in cafes without looking like a neckbeard.

I didn't think I had a problem with vaping until I saw a bunch of faggots vaping irl.

The way they all hold those things reminds me of the way mentally retarded people hold juice boxes.
Maximum autism fist.

>smoking
why not just start smoking cocks like you always wanted to?

>all these uncool fags that are scrambling for their soapboxes at the mere mention of tobacco

Top fucking kek.

>not wanting to look cool as fuck (you are delusional if you don't think smoking makes you look objectively cooler)
>not wanting a gruff voice
>not wanting something to do with your hands
>not wanting a handy appetite suppressant that is proven to induce lipolysis

Never gonna make it, dweebs. By the way, if you cite "it's too expensive" as a reason why you don't smoke, you are a poorfag plain and simple. In fact, if you earn less than $80k a year you are a poorfag and should kys anyway.

Alphas smoke. That's the way it is.

you forgot smelling like shit, bad teeth, bad breath, disgusting yellow fingernails, ash smell in clothes and hair that doesn't go away, annoying other nonsmokers with your shitty habbit

For anyone who wants to quit but can't think about the prospect of life without nicotine.

Give this book a read.

I quit smoking about 6 years ago now, after reading it. It was insanely easy, and I found giving up caffeine far harder (I smoked 20 a day by the time I quit)

Muh brother of African descent

>annoying other nonsmokers with your shitty habbit

The fact that you brought this up merely proves my assertion that non-smokers are limp wristed little beta cucks that live their lives according to how others will perceive them.

it has nothing to do with what you said and all about health. how would you feel if some sick guy hovered around you coughing in your face all the time?

>tfw living in a 3rd world country and a pack of cigarettes is roughly $2

>fit in
>look cool
who am I trying to impress if I only smoke alone?

Both types of spirits but tear the filters off or I roll my them, depends on if I have enough time to sit down and do it.

You've got to want to quit on your own. I decided I didn't want to anymore and just stopped doing it. People who go right back to doing it are weak willed and didn't really want to quit in the first place. You won't convince her to stop unless she really wants to.

>falling so hard for the commercial myth of coolness
>not realising people who smoke are weakfags who indulge in not-earned pleasure, cheating their reward system

>starting
i'm afraid you were already retarded

>smoking cigarettes
Sorry op im not a woman

American spirits? Theres like 20 different kinds you dumb shit

>almost all pro athletes smoke
>/fat/ knows better

>one bad trait among many positives
>picks that one to emulate

>a board of fitness has a smoking thread
At least fat fucks don't kill their spouses with second hand poison.

Arnold smokes ironically, for the image.
Smoking is literally cancer

they don't smoke several every day tho.

>Smoking is literally cancer
haha

When I was like 13 I saw some hot ladies smoke slim cigarettes and it really turned me on and its been my fetish ever since, to do the point where I sometimes buy a pack of slim cigarettes and smoke them alone in private, getting a boner in the process.

Drum full strength. Smoke 10-12 cigarettes a week because I have self-control.

Around 4-5 cutters choice rolled fags a day.

Nothing makes cutting easier

>ask which cigarettes Veeky Forums smokes
>post pic of arnold smoking cigar
faggot dont compare pears and apples.
sure you suck on both.
still would ask bout your favourite dick size in your mouth and post arnold smoking a cigar.

would not*

Get your nose out of other people's business, she is the parasite, become the overman

Marlboro Red, a pack a day. Yesterday three because I was partying and havent slept yet. My tongue and mouth feel disgusting. I gotta cut down on that shit

at least cigars and pipes smell good. cigs are worse than pleb tier

thats what i tried to say

btw: cohiba, montecristo, villiger

Is this what vapephag language is like

do i need phd in vaping to understand this shit?

This, its so annoying when other fags try to get u to quit especially if its by some autistic beta fag who is scared of cigs. She knows its fucking bad and she is an adult to make her own choice. She will only quit when she realize by herself its time to quit. Don't whine about smoking, u look like a fag

i smoke once a day usually when I get home, camels

>>not wanting a gruff voice
>he needs to smoke to have a manly voice
I don't smoke and my voice is deep and raspy as fuck.

With the money that some people would spend on a pack of cigarettes a day, I could buy a new onahole like every week. I could build a fortress out of anime butts in just a few years. Why would I ever smoke?

lunglets will never learn

Canadian classics
Any post meal smoke desu

I smoke sativa before long runs.

60 year old chesterfields.
Twice as strong, and twice as smooth.
Nice!

Not physically addictive

Min neger

>tobacco jew
>jews are the one's trying to get people to quit smoking

Lucky Strike or Gauloises, like a pack a month while drinking.

>how would you convince someone to quit
Just don't, it's annoying and doesn't work.

>le cool puffy puffs meme
quality cigar once a weekend on cheat day with a few drinks. cigarettes are never worth it

Don't smoke often what so ever, last time was about three weeks ago, but when I smoke it's usually Chesterfields.

Snus

I've never heard this before, where did you find this info?

I smoke 10+ a day and run a 5k in 20ish minutes, 1.5 miles in 10:06 and can hike 5 miles in under 55 minutes with 25kg on my back.
There are guys who are in ridiculous shape and smoke, there are guys who are in shit shape and dont smoke. Smoking is not the end all and be all of whether youre in good shape or not.

Rapé tastes like shit.

Marlboro Blue Ice.It helps me study and eat less.

I hate teenagers and hipsters who think that vaping makes them cool.

Normal adults, who are doing it to quit smoking or as an alternative, are fine in my book

+1

I'm convinced that the post-meal smoke, or the "King's Cigarette" as I call it, is one of the top 5 pleasures a man can experience in his life. Right up there with the birth of his first son.

Better than cigarettes for sure, if only because I don't need tobreahte it in. Good luck ever quitting though, people who take snus are total fucking junkies for it.

Smoked a cigar this friday. Top comfy desu, but I woulnd't smoke more than maybe 1-2 times a month.

Atleast that's what I'm saying now, in ten years I might do it every day.

Seriously guys, how much can you smoke before the serious negative shit kicks in? I want to smoke a pack a month.

Not American, but vaping is pretty cringy, if only for the retarded gear and the fucking obnoxious vapor clouds.

Montecristo, all the way, final answer.

>(you are delusional if you don't think smoking makes you look objectively cooler)

Your whole post reeks of obvious bait. You need to be more subtle, new friend.

Superkings, menthol.

Sometimes Marlboro Gold

marlboro menthol smooth
Only smoke when I roll though

If you're still here lad

know that I got your meme

get off my F I T N E S S board you fucking low willpower faggots

They're sports sticks.

Enjoy dying at 50 with mediocre gains