What is the most and least masculine color combination of hair/eye/skin?

what is the most and least masculine color combination of hair/eye/skin?

Most:
Black hair and blue eyes

Least:
Ginger with boring brown eyes

Most: Brown/dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes.

Least: Blonde hair. Blue eyes (this has literally been considered feminine traits throughout history).

light eyes = female

it's as simple as that. you can have brown/blonde hair, whatever skin color you want, but if you have light, girly eyes, you're not masculine.

POO IN THE LOO

lol

Wrong

You know I'm right, fags. There has LITERALLY never been a figure of note throughout history who had blonde hair and blue eyes. You got the fucking Northmen who lived in huts and the males would braid their hair, were hygienic to the point of being women, were into shit like threesomes, orgies, and even cuckolding. So stop right there. Shit the Spartans were more masculine than MUH ARYANS.

black dude
red hair
green eyes

best and worst

i agreed with you until "dark brown eyes"
i have brown hair and brown eyes, but they aren't dark at all and it looks really rich and deep. I like it. poo in loos, jamal, and asians have """dark brown""" AKA black eyes. its' fucking weird looking and they just say brown so they don't have to say black even though they just aren't brown at all. i've never seen a nignog or asian or pajeet with brown hair or eyes. it's fucking black.
i don't see brown eyes so that's just a repressed tranny desu.

>mfw blonde with hazle eyes and 6'4''
is that good or bad?

u already lost boy

See pajeet.

Nigga I got dark brown eyes and I'm not black nor Asian.

Light eyes are better at seeing the dark. Better eyesight is an incredibly masculine trait, which you obviously are in need of.

Dark hair and eyes are more masculine. Logic says fair colors are then therefor less masculine.

fug :DD

blond/blue/light or even shittier red hair

>hazel
You almost made it. Time to go suck Chads dick like the twink you are.

pic related, it's Chad.

And he literally had feminine features. Out your homolust away for once. The Romans, Greeks, Mongolians, and especially the Arabs have considered those traits to be feminine as fuck.

At least i am 6'4''
R r r-right?
I've also been told that i have a nice chin by some blonde qt's
Does hair and eye color make such a big difference?

yeah i'm really intimidated by this masculine god

This is certainly the case for me. I have super light blue / gray eyes and have cat vision at night. It's sweet.

>all these mixed race shitskin mongrels trying desperately to take the true demigod race down

It's adorable, really

>Ignores history to the point of being delusional.

I'm sure over at /pol/ they'll tell you how "men" with blonde hair and blue eyes are masculine as fuck.

Black hair green eyes.

>has to shill being a shitskin on an obscure website on a board dedicated to faggots and r9k losers

This isn't the place where mr noseberg will pat you on your head. Fuck off to somewhere else if you want that.

Bless these worthless fucks. They wonder why decent people hate them while they live in White lands acting as if they could ever possibly hope to achieve of what we have made.

Historically, brown hair and blue eyes achieve the most (napolean, hitler, tesla, etc)

Another good one us wavy blonde hair and light eyes (achilles, alexander the great) they were both Hellenic

In terms of elegance and "image of God esk apperance" light eye and hair whites have always been the most beautiful. 2nd place goes to brown hair and blue/green eyes, then dark hair and light eyes.

Literally 90% of humanity has poop hair and eyes. They hate us cause they ain't us. Several scientific studies have reiterated this simple fact.

I'd have to say, a buck wild aboriginal is pretty terrifying though. Gasoline spilling out its mouth and screaming

you have yet to explain why your pic should be considered masculine in any way

Dark hair and light eyes is the most masculine.

I can't take blonde hair/blue eyed men seriously. They might as well be women.

Kek at faggots here coping and trying to justify their shit genetics.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are GOD TIER.

Next is black/brown hair and blue/green eyes.

Black/brown hair and dark eyes is SHIT TIER.

Women actually prefer somewhat of a mix of feminine and masculine traits in men.

what is blonde hair hazel eyes
i am a pure white btw

Looking like a god > looking like a fuzzy rat

Just cause your appearance scares people on the street doesn't mean you're masculine you muddy fucks

And yes. There are many germanic types who didn't live up to the archype they may be assumed to have on account of they're glorious looks... but

Nord/germans/anglos always build the best civilizations... always invent everything and until recently had upheld the moral values of the LORD.

For goodness sakes, every other day during colonization, the English would discover a new tribe that worshiped pedophilia and ate feces.

I unironically believe God made western hu-whites(pre 1960,s) as the Hero class of Mankind.

If he wasn't wearing makeup and tanner and had some stubble you'd be crying to take his cock.

Hazel is a sub-genre of blue, kind of like how green is blue that's ascended beyond blue

You get a pass

Shouldn't you be busy erecting a mosque Schlomo?

>Most masculine:
Pitch black eyes + Bald

>Most feminine
Any eye colour so long as they have girly eyelashes + Long well kept hair

>If he wasn't wearing makeup and tanner
lol at having to even say this

just transition already.

Women don't prefer blonde hair and blue eyes on men. There have been thousands of studies done on this. Some have even been posted on here.

>Any eye colour so long as they have girly eyelashes
dude i have good eyelashes and eyebrows and many women have complimented me
its a good thing

buff redheads are underrated. there was one I saw in the gym that looked like a fucking demon.

>thousands of studies
Literally thousands? Post at least five for me

You can literally imagine long hair on your pic and that "man" can pass for a woman. Every man with blonde hair and blue eyes can easily look like a woman with a few alterations. Not so much for the other hair/eyes colors. Keep being mad though. I'm sure it must be difficult to know that every great civilization known to men has considered those traits to be exclusively feminine.

>hazel is blue
U wot m8.

Dyed hair and glasses are least masculine.

There's a sliding scale between brownish redhead and orange redhead.

If his jawline was a lil bit better, he'd be 10/10
But even as it is, I'm mad jelly

Hazel eyed people are born with blue eyes, some shit happens that I can't remember that causes the eyes to turn hazel when they're young

This.

Their native is nonviolent. The poo in toilet as well.
Far as I've seen...pulling up the employee portal with super happy respectable indian man and woman deficate in restroom like american man make em happy friend goodbye

This,
>implying 6'3'' blonde hair blue eyes 10%bf god would ever be considered femine
Lmao all this cope, this is also why niggers have fetish for blonde women, becasue they're they only race that can have natural blonde.

>tfw least masculine

>The reason many white, non-Hispanic babies are born with blue eyes is that they don't have the full amount of melanin present in their irises at birth. In the first few years of life, more melanin often develops in the iris, causing blue eyes to turn green, hazel or brown.
Huh.

Demi gods and gods have always been said to have both feminine and masculine features. Its all about balance ying yang and shit. Being tall and buff as a guy and having long blonde hair with blue eyes is the perfect balance and the moest aesthetic combo there is.

Meanwhile keep trying to compensate and be all tough and m"manly". Whatever makes you happy.

As a blonde guy, I'd say we've got the least masculine hair color. Gingers certainly aren't any better, but they're just more weird than unmasculine IMO. I've also got blue-grey eyes, but I don't think they unmasculine, they're just eyes.

I think dark brown hair with blue eyes is the winning combination. Any already attractive blonde person looks objectively better with darker hair. Chris Hemsworth is the prime example of this.

My mom was a ginger and father had black hair
I turned blue
dafuq happened

ITT: men who are so insecure about their masculinity that they argue about it on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Nobody really gives a shit about hair and eye colour, those preferences tend to reset when they meet someone with the right personality qualities.
Dark eyes with blonde hair is objectively trash though.

>Dark eyes with blonde hair is objectively trash though.
fuck you

This entire board was built for that purpose, what else would you use a Ugandan pizza service customer service for?

I don't know what gods you're talking about, lad. The only gods that tend to have those features are Nordic ones. Even Zeus wasn't characterized as having blonde hair. But if you feel comfortable telling yourself that every great empire throughout history hasn't considered those traits to be feminine as fuck then go right ahead. I'm just telling you a historical fact. I know you /pol/ fags like to live under the delusion that le Aryans with blonde hair and blue eyes are masculine. I'm still waiting for one of you to post at least five great historical figures who have had blonde hair and blue eyes.

> tfw I'm ginger with brown eyes
should I just kill myself and hope I'm reborn as a Haitian tranny

Masculinity is all relative to culture... up until modernity blonde+blue was considered the most masculine for males, the most feminine for females, and generally the most desirable. Recently with wealth coming to the West blonde+blue has been considered more gracile than powerful, but I guarantee if society fell today to pre-industrial levels, the blonde+blue dominance/power would return as fundamentally, those men are the most domineering, successful, and aggressive. In most cultures that demographic which is financially 'poor' is often considered most masculine, due to aggressive factors. 1000 years ago when everyone was financially poor, the blonde+blue rose to the top and conquered the world and were the most feared. But to quote Bane, 'victory has defeated you'.

blonde hair and brown eyes
dark eyes in general are masculine

it goes like this

brown hair brown eyes > brown hair light eyes > blonde hair light eyes > blonde hair brown eyes

this is assuming you're white btw. if you aren't white then this thread doesn't even matter to you because you 99% have black eyes and hair anyway

This is the point for White men in general. Once the welfare system and (((media))) stop holding up these fucking apes, we can naturally get back to competing on fairer grounds without anyones hand being held.

>tfw you would respect non-Whites more if they weren't so opportunistic

>not intense light eyes

Brown eyes are boring, lad.

being masculine is not about how you look, it's about how you act

>This is what white bois tell themselves late at night.

Just lmao

>brown hair brown eyes
Oh jesus christ lmao
I can agree on dark hair but fucking brown eyes? how do i know you have shit colored eyes?
Women of all races fucking love blue/green eyes.

Have you combed your 'fro yet jamal?

>just lmao
>coping this hard

most feared gladiators in the multi-ethnic roman empire were north euros- frankish, germanic, norse. Some east euro too. Africans, middle easterners, etc were considered shit-tier, and to be honest still were up until whites got so rich they didn't have to keep taking over places and killing people as obviously.

men like women with light eyes so it is not masculine. sorry snownigger

pic related me as a kid around 6 years old
guess where i am from
i've kept the blonde hair and i have hazle eyes

>this is what shitskins believ
Oh jesus christ
>men like women with light eyes
more like niggers like women with light eyes becasue women of their race only have shit colored eyes.
Ask any woman of any race what eyes she thinks are better, green/blue or brown.

>Light eyes are better at seeing the dark.
they're also blinded more easily. Pros and cons bitches.
>have cat vision at night
super fucking delusional.

Is there anything worse than being white and not having green or blue eyes? I mean you're the member of the only race on this planet that can have them and instead you got eyes that eveyr shitskin has.

Fun fact:
Your hair, skin or eye color make no difference in masculinity. What matters is bone structure and facial hair. The color is irrelevant. Although negroid males usually have most masculine features on average and asians the most feminine.

>Although negroid males usually have most masculine features on average
And this is why black men are the least desirable men of all races?

>shitskins
olive complexion isn't shitskin. it's masculine unlike your delicate porcelain skin that guys want in girls.

I know the feeling mate

>Ask any woman of any race what eyes she thinks are better, green/blue or brown.
I've done this and they all tend to say brown. You won't believe me either. But I know for a fact you won't do it because you're afraid of the answer, also autism. And Jesus Christ didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes :^)

I would say it is because they are also the least intelligent. Living in the wild for the entire span of the existence of your race is going to result in higher test

white men are the most wanted men on planet
>olive complexion
Lmao, the things non whites come up with to make them feel less bad about not having white skin is funny.

>But I know for a fact you won't do it because you're afraid of the answer, also autism. And Jesus Christ didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes :^)
that cope jesus christ, just don't overdose on anti depressants.

Nice reply. You sure showed me.

>gladiators

They weren't emperors nor real Romans. Again. I'm still waiting for you cucks to post at least 5 historical figures with blonde hair and blue eyes. Give me leaders and military geniuses. I'll wait.

brown hair does not have anything to do with leadership skills you autistic shit

These facial aesthetics GODDAMN
You'd make godlike offsprings with such perfect genes

Can i ask a question?
What the fuck are non whites doing in this thread? Like lmao you niggers can only have shit eyes and dark hair.

>Can't even refute my point.
>Keeps spamming the same shit.
>Can't cope with the fact that blonde hair and blue eyed men invented the action of cuckolding.
>Can't cope with the fact that those features have always been desirable on WOMEN and not men.

Whatever makes you feel good, user.

Do you not consider this guy white?

Im a white guy but i got hazel eyes how untermensch on scale 1-10 am i?
6'4'' too

>That reading comprehension.
Men with brown/black hair have always been the ones in charge. The majority of historical figures have brown/black hair. That's my point you stupid fuck. Get the /pol/ delusion out of your ass for once.

>Men with brown/black hair have always been the ones in charge.
No fucking shit sherlock
blonde hair makes like 1% of the world's population
you are fucking stupid

Just liked you showed the other user, right?

Beta cuck Whites and kikes made them feel special, so they shit up anything they see that doesn't include them be it virtual or reality

>W-Whatever makes you feel good, user.

KEKE

>not glory hunters

Typical brown eyes inferiority complex

>Men with brown/black hair have always been the ones in charge
When you're minority of minority it happens.

>>Can't cope with the fact that blonde hair and blue eyed men invented the action of cuckolding.
I've seen lots of bullshit on this site but this is next level. I honestly can't predict what im gonna see in 2-3 years being posted here.