Lately I've been getting into yoga and I absolutely love it. The stretching, the breathing, the relaxing, the challenge...

Lately I've been getting into yoga and I absolutely love it. The stretching, the breathing, the relaxing, the challenge, all whilst being surrounded by tight big butts. What's not to love?

But why is some of the shit yoga instructors say so pants-on-head retarded?

How do I maximize the good vibes from yoga while filtering out the mumbo-jumbo?

>tfw today in yoga I absent mundedly set up in the front and missed out on a panoramic view of three rows of asses.

I deal with this shit too dude, I do not need some 45 year old milf speaking to me in sanskrit and shit

I basically just treat their rambling and namaste shit as like part of the meditation, like i have to not let that distract my mind or my breathing by letting it piss me off.

Do you namaste back, or participate in the ohms, or do the loud as fuck exhalations?

Headphones?

I want to follow instruction and participate with the class... I just need a method to reconcile / filter out the bullshit.

Also do they actually believe it? They say so much nonsense that can easily be disproven. Why?

Just follow exactly what the instructor is doing with headphones on, after a few times you'll learn you routine and can chill with your music while looking at butts.

helll no

dude I wanted to know that too.. asked my mo who is really into it about it, she started talking about auras, crystals and manifesting dude.

if you sit in the very back it is incredibly obvious what you're doing, and it will be off-putting to the women

at the very least, be two rows from the back.

I always do yoga before charging up my JO crystal with my bros

Are you fucking kidding?

YOU'RE ON Veeky Forums FOR FUCKS SAKE

and you are asking how to fucking filter out shit in yoga?

You need help with filtering out shit

And you think this is a good place to ask?

What the fuck are you doing here?

Is there a lot of QTs there?

a-asking for a friend

Many QTs, my dude.

fugg

chill

Bumping. I'm surprised more fitfags don't do yoga. There was only 1 other guy in my class today. About 3 milfs, 1 gilf, and at least a dozen fuckable QTs.

Y'all are missing out.

I feel like it would be awkward to be surrounded by that many asses. They're not oblivious, they know 99% of the reason guys are there is to scheme. I'd think they'd brand you a disgusting sex monster unless you were a Chad.

how much does yoga cost in your area? here every class is $20 per person. No idea why so many women pay for it, the only reason I see not to do it by myself is to stare at asses

Just get into it like the rest of the class. Nobody will make fun of you.

That sounds about right. My health insurance covers it at select locations, one is a yoga school, that's where the QTs go. The other is a very fancy luxury day spa... Usually only baby boomers but the quality of instruction is much better at the day spa. So I go to the day spa to relax and the yoga school for ass. It's all free.

are chakras real? i heard one chakra cures autism

>every class is $20 per person
Wait, you have to PAY for yoga?
Bruh fuck that shit then, if I want to look at a 7/10 ass I can do it for free by walking down the street at any time

Nothing in life is free my dude.

We have a death metal yoga here. Its exactly what it sounds like. Do yoga poses to blaring music that would give your grandma a heart attach. No lame instructor vibes.

That sounds quite terrible. I'm not sure the quality yoga ass I've become accustomed to would patronize such a place.

I actually dig the gong sounds very much.

>$20 for a yoga class

My monthly membership fee is $25 - $20 per class is fucking insane.

I basically want a nihlist yoga studio. No wu-wu bullshit, basically someone explaining what to do, and explaining the science behind it in a clear and concise way. I don't want them to sound excited, I want them to sound purposeful. I think that'd be a great way to have yoga. Alas, ?I think maybe there is only a market for the wu-wu bullshit.

Really? I feel like if I signed up it would be a sausage fest of people who are all looking for qts