Greetings Veeky Forums, I'm a robot from /r9k/

Greetings Veeky Forums, I'm a robot from /r9k/

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself with "tfw no gf", and I want to change. I need to change, so please, give me guidance.

I'm 26, 5,3'' tall, and I weight about 130 lbs. I'm actually skinny, but I do have a belly-fat and I haven't exercised in years. I can't afford a gym membership at the moment, so what could I do to start improving myself?

>5'3

stopped reading right there.

>5'3"
I have some bad news m8....

You could try bodyweight stuff.
Also getting fit won't fix that tfw no gf problem.

READ THE FUCKIGN STICKY YOU FUCKING RETARD JESUS CHRIST

Keep your head up man.

ah yes. No short men have been aesthetic on Veeky Forums, right?

>5'3

My advise would be to stay in school so you can land a well-paid job and afford a prostitute every week. Or maybe buy one of those $15 000 real doll

>5'3"

I'm afraid you will never get a gf unless you import an Asian mail-bride or something lad

Queue the compensating manlet

>5'3

i would suck his dick so hard

pushups

pullups if you can find a place to do it

curls with something heavy

rows with something heavy

bike one hour at max speed every day to build legs and ass, this won't get you the best legs and ass possible but biking is fun and easy and great cardio too

lose your belly fat by eating less food and biking like i said, and do core twists with something heavy. this will get you good abs

that will get you started very well and if you see something lacking google it

First off you need to realize that you have a disadvantage when it comes to height but you can build a unique body and not just be a symbol like a chad/slayer. Good inspiration is Franco Columbu who was 5'4 which you can use if someone says to you, "why in the hell would you lift?".

Look at the sticky on calisthenics which requires more discipline but I'm guessing your the athletic type due to your height which is an advantage in calisthenics. You can make DYI weights but it can be tiresome.

Also, if you really want to improve your body, improve your work environment and the people around you to, see it is very hard to be a drug dealer and an adviser for a school, same goes for playing video games all day and going to the gym.

This is your only opportunity to do something because you actually wasted time creating this post, which means you have some sort of passion inside of you, don't let it slip, it can take you a long way from where you currently stand, take risks, reap rewards.

How is it a disadvantage?

You can get jacked as fuck at 5'3 in two years.

ok disregarding your measurements and your body completely.
Getting fit doesnt guarantee you females and unlimited pussy if you don't have the mentality to take over and ask for it.

OP here. I'm reading the sticky, but just to clarify: I know I can't become Chad the Pussy Slayer. I just want to lose the belly fat, improve my posture and get into a decent shape. I don't even care about "no gf" anymore.

Low quality b8 m8

If you're really 5'3" you should neck yourself

I refuse to believe any male human is 5ft3 and over the age of 18. This is obviously bait.

>tired of feeling sorry for myself with "tfw no gf"
>going to Veeky Forums

Leave asap

You're going to need to sign up for a gym, bro. You can't get big without weights. Planet Fitness is 10 bucks

this is bait

>tfw no bait
>tfw i'm really 5.3''
>tfw balding at 26 and considering suicide

T-thanks guys. G-gotta lift away those feels.

>5'3''
>130lbs
Get on HRT fami

No matter how aesthetic he is he will always be a tiny turbomanlet

You can't afford $25-35 per month for a gym membership?

Being 5'3 does suck, but its not a death sentence. Learn martial arts and get jacked so men and women won't question your masculinity. A woman wants to feel safe around you, so you're going to have to compensate in other ways if you dont have the tallest stature.

He's saying that if he wants a gf, being 5'3 is DEFINITELY a disadvantage

With his height he definitely needs to do that

>can't get big without weights
Lmao i see what you did there bro, kinda rude because he can't help his height

Try being 5'2 and balding since 14

I have a 5'3 asian friend who actually has a very cute white 5'2 gf.

Height fags are autistic. Is height attractive? Yes. Is it the only important trait? Fuck no. All this manlet shit is a meme. Cultivate every piece of you that could be attractive and don't let the other shit get you down. You balding? We'll make sure your haircut is always on point, keep it short or fully shaved depending on whatever looks best. How do you dress? Try to wear clean newish clothes that fit well. No baggy shit. Find passions, learn interesting things. Girls love to see guys passionate about something, but this is important, it has to be relatable. Passionately talking about deck building in hearthstone may work for some chicks, but 99% of the time it is a snooze fest. Interests like animals or celebrity nonsense are pretty commonplace. Normie intrests that are widespread are the easiest. Movies and such. Most of this shit just depends on the individual. Despite what Veeky Forums memes about, girls are just people and they differ person to person. Easiest way to understand women is to make all sorts of female friends. With no intention of gf. This takes some pressure off. Makes as many female friends as you can and eventually either one will fall for you (numbers game) or you will overcome your inhibitions when talking to women.
I highly recomend taking several public speaking classes. I am 6ft prob 6or7/10 clean and dressed nice. Still I had problems getting a girlfriend because I just couldn't talk good. The confidence you can gain from a public speaking class is unbelievable. Also find some ted talks. Surround yourself not with Veeky Forums, but with selfhelp an learning. You have to take the steps to improve yourself. You are who you hang out with, so probably don't hang out with autists.
Oh and don't fall into the nice guy trap. Nobody owes you anything. She likes you romantically or she doesn't don't be a fag and dote on one girl and treat her like a princess. She will walk all over you. Lifting weights is the easy part.

BUT HAIR IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS user???

BOLLOCKS!

Prove me wrong

Over the internet? Naw, easier to just call you names. L-loser face!

faggot
Don't bother responding, I've already won

H-he attacked my sexuality! I am broken!