We Wuz Kweenz: Nefertiti reconstruction triggers Americans

Or non-Americans infected by American garbage.

ibtimes.co.in/egyptian-queen-whitewashed-travel-channel-sparks-controversy-after-3d-image-nefertiti-goes-760162

>It took almost 500 hours for paleoartist Elisabeth Daynes to recreate the bust. The jewellery was handcrafted by Dior. Scientists mapped the face of the queen using 3D technology. However, the colour given to the ancient queen's skin has raised controversy. The queen has been given a fairer complexion and people now claim that she was never that fair in real life.

How come Americans think Africa is Negro Man Land despite the obvious presence of Egyptians and Moroccans to Libyans (who aren't Negroes and have little to zip non-archaic Negro or close ancestry that isn't from slavery)?

American Education.

By the way, no credible historian or anthropologist advocated the Egyptians being Negroes before Americans started WE WUZ KANGZ

>Americans
they literally only mean we wuz tier nignogs. A middle class white man in his 30s doesnt give one shit about this. A middle class 20 year old black woman with a twitter name like "melaninqueen" is obsessed with it though

How can a country be so wealthy yet so ignorant and philistine filled?

africa was the name for northern africa originally, americans don't learn this in school.

>only we wuz tier nignongs
Nignogs are only 15% of Americans, it's the buttblasted white and Jewish liberals who constantly keep getting offended on behalf of blacks who give this lunacy a voice.

This.

330 million people. We have more of everything, good and bad, than you.

Stay triggered, Amerifat.

Reminder that all reliable eviddnce shows Egyptians from the Old Kingdom on have always been an Arab/Southwest Asian civilization.

Arab Power!

Let's even assume that Old Kingdom was 100% nigger. I know they weren't but just for the sake of argument. It would still mean that the overwhelmingly Caucasoid New Kingdom was when Egypt was at its absolute heigh in civilization. Ptolemaic Egypt, probably the second most known period, was ruled by Greek royals.
The only period when we can demonstrably prove that niggers ruled Egypt was the 25th dynasty which was a resounding catastrophe that resulted in Egypt getting conquered by Assyrians.

The only triggered one is you, since you feel the need to bring up Americans in every sentence, faggot.

The core of Egypt is the same as it was back then. And that core is Arab.

Not Arab.

>Egyptians today cluster with Arabs

>Sampled mummies cluster with the likes of Bedouins

>Their features seen in artwork match those of Arabs

They Wuz Arabs. Get over it already.

>Egyptians today cluster with Arabs
Nope.

more like Nefertitties

Note where each is at.

Modern day "Arabs" share a lot of Natufian Afro-Asiatic origin but they are not the same culturally and had some genetic drift from one and another.

>Being this in denial.

They cluster with Arabs, that doesn't make them Arabs you fuckwitted subnigger.

>that doesn't make them Arabs you fuckwitted subnigger
>meanwhile
WE WUZ CORDED WARE
WE WUZ YAMNA
WE WUZ BELL BEAKERS

Idk what you're babbling about now, are you having a stroke or you just a moron?

My coworker said something about this making him mad and l just laughed

If you legitimately think Egyptians are Arabs then you are retarded.

>ignores genetics

I actually had to stop myself from getting into an argument over this exact thing.
Buddy got mad over this, claimed it was “African History” and I had to stop myself from reminding him about the 30+ civilizations in Africa or the fact that humans in Africa have more genetic diversity than really anywhere else.
Then I realized it really wasn’t worth it.
At this point I’d rather just say the leaders of ancient Egypt were aliens so I can stop listening to it

Egyptians are Arabs, the Coptics are the closest we can get to legitimate Egyptians.

>legitimately retarded

Yeah, no. They belong to teh same race as Arabs, they are not themselves Arab. Copts are genetically the same as other Egyptians, so I guess they must be "Arabs" too, right?

Africa was originally the roman name given to a specific part of the continent.
The continent itself was called Libya IIRC.

>Afri was a Latin name used to refer to the inhabitants of Africa, which in its widest sense referred to all lands south of the Mediterranean (Ancient Libya).[10][11] This name seems to have originally referred to a native Libyan tribe; see Terence for discussion. The name is usually connected with Hebrew or Phoenician ʿafar 'dust', but a 1981 hypothesis[12] has asserted that it stems from the Berber ifri (plural ifran) "cave", in reference to cave dwellers.[13] The same word[13] may be found in the name of the Banu Ifran from Algeria and Tripolitania, a Berber tribe originally from Yafran (also known as Ifrane) in northwestern Libya.[14]

>pol

>Knowing Egyptians aren't Arabs makes you /pol/
Spotted the subnormal.

>cave dwellers
irony

Why is that ironic? You don't think people ever lived in caves?

And school shootings!

>Why is that ironic?
Because Black nationalist mock Eurasian’s ancestors for living in caves while their “superior” melaninoid skin supposedly allowed all Africans (who are all Black) to live outside in the sunshine.

That's not what irony means.

it’s ironic that the word “africa” comes froma word meaning cave dwellers while Blacks mock Euasians for being cave dwellers. that’s irony used in the perfect context.

Niggers showing how primitive are isn't irony.

Didn't Tutankhamen literally have mostly western European DNA?

WE

>N word

>historians have had this set in stone for decades, if not centuries
>some whiny dumb fucks on fuckbook go "REEEEEEEEEEE NOT DARK ENOUGH" like they somehow know better
I hate this new "woke" trend so fucking much.

Each State manages it's own public education. So some states are much better off than others.

Schools in the U.S. are municipally funded through local income taxes. That being the case, areas with lower income and thus lower income taxes just have worse schools, worse teachers, etc.

Coupled with the fact that 50% of the American population makes $30,000 a year, and you have an incredibly wealthy country where most schools are rotting dens of autism with no money.

sad

serious question here:
does anything NOT trigger black people?
I'm rolling my euyes at how nuts tey are going for black panther, but even still some of them are triggered that disney isn't giving them the profits

I don't, unfortunately my country's academia is full of retarded whites and niggers

>that feel when north-african and not even mad Negro's taking certain historical parts and finding pride in it. I don't see the it as a bad thing.
It's more like white's are more butthurt about this.

Why? They are claiming not just a part but your entire history user.

>local income taxes
Hardly any municipalities levy their own income taxes. It's mostly large cities that do. Schools are funded through the property tax in almost every case.

you're just an Arab who's ancestors displaced the original black inhabitants

WE

We can afford to have dumb people.

>buttroasted Turd getting offended on behalf of niggers
By far the most comical aspect of this website

>Americans

Stop lumping niggers with all Americans.

You can thank post-modernism and its cucks in the Left. Lefties imagine the world in conspiracies and "lived experience." They do not accept reality is ever objective and that something is so regardless of their fee fees.

>cuck

>leftypol
>intel

You can't even name a Nigger civilization as accomplished as Egypt lol.

>pretending White cucks aren't encouraging them

Either these cucks non-ironically believe Ancient Egypt looked like Detroit or play along with the Niggers so that they don't get called waycis.

Is this accurate?

A mummy's hair turning red over centuries is absolutely irrelevant to ancient egyptian race. You /pol/estinians are honestly more stupid than the niggers by this point

The only Jews who score around Gentile Whites in IQ are Western Jews (see Ashkenazi). Other Jews are just as unintelligent as their neighbors.

case in point

>Doesn't address the post.

It's been observed repeatedly that it's Western Jews who excel. Not other Jews.

See man in pic. Does he look like he'd pass in Saudi Arabia?

Brainwashing political attacks via the internet. There's a reason why Americans that don't hang out on twitter and tumblr have zero stake in any of the racial bickering, because it isn't a "real life" thing. You believing that it is tells me you're falling into the same trap.

Kara boga.

This shit makes me hate black people. I don't want to hate black people.

This.

Saging a shit thread. Fuck off morons

What is the 1%

OY VEY

>cuck 4 times in one post
Reddit

look at the facial morphology
kys retard

What is interesting about the bust is that the left eye is unfinished. It is because they believed that the left eye was the "evil" eye.
I have seen the same in Moche sculptures from the north of Perú. They also believed in the "evil" eye.
Two distinct cultures on different parts of the globe, supposedly with no contact, had similar beliefs.

Hey leftypol/intel.

>leftypol
>intel
>leftypol/intel
is this a new meme?