>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
(Cross-thread)

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for forgive me fatha

Go on a run

Alright, so should I aim at about 2270, and eat at 1770 (-500) or is it alright to stay at 1690 (-580)? I'd prefer to go hard but I understand going too low is also bad

Opinions on intermittent feasting?

>mfw a fiberone brownie and 2 scoops of halo top is only 170 calories

tfw losing 7kg a week by literally sitting on biking machine all day feels good bros

I'm cheatin' today bois. Who's fuckin up their weekend?

About to eat a burger that has 1500 calories.

>they're now removing energy from processed shit along with nutrients

Eat a fucking apple.

>Biking machine all day

How are those balls feeling m'lad?

Daily reminder that fat people are a failure as a human being.

Scratch that I'm shit at math. The middle of those is 2315, so -500 is 1815 and 1690 is -625

>went out with friends and had a fancy 10 eur salad with two kombuchas
>it was delicious
>still under TDEE
feels good

If you wanna go hard, go for as hard as you can.

It'll be hard if you're doing a lot of working out or cardio. If you can restrict down to 1200 or so you can do it. Cardio and lifting makes calorie restriction hard. Cardio makes you a lot hungrier, so it's harder to eat lower calories.

But just go by feel. If you feel lethargic, incorporate more calories.

Are you like 400 lb

>getting to eat 2800 calories to cut 2lbs a week via myfitnesspal

This is so easy :)

>weighing 500lbs
what the fuck is wrong with you

335lbs ;^)

Keep injuring myself, not from lifting but from mundane things like sleeping funny.
I'm going to go to the doctors at some stage this week so I'll ask about it there.
I was talking with someone yesterday who mentioned that I should get my blood tested for Vitamin D. Since I don't get a lot of sun and currently aren't taking any kind of multi-vitamin supplements chances are I'm lacking in it.

>inb4 Vitamin Dick

Been dieting for around 6 months, tracking calories every day.

Progress my bodyweight dropped from approx 205 lb at 32% bf, now I'm at like 180 lb 24% bf. Everyone tells me I'm doing good, all my muscles are finally showing up.

Good feels brehs. Gonna stick with this diet for another 6 months, gonna try getting down to 170 lb 15 % bf. Wish me luck bros.

Good luck.

>tfw ate 2 cans of cooking spray by accident

you sound a lot like me a couple weeks ago!
>started 198 @ ~28%
>currently 174 @ 16%
>abs starting to show up
>muscle separation just starting
>jaw getting more defined
>feeling better
>lifts still going up
KEEP. FUCKIN. GOING.
i swear, in comparison i feel like i didn't make any progress until i started dropping below 20%. thats when it starts really hitting you how different you look with and without the fat.

Have a really hard time counting calories so I tend to just eat really small amounts. Down to two meals a day if that.
Small piece of meat and a spoon full of vegetables for dinner.
Will I ever make it?

You will binge. Just get a food scale and track calories.

Eating too little is just as bad as eating too much. Eventually you're gonna crack, and go on a huge binge. Don't starve yourself, it's not sustainable long term.

Vegetables are nature's freeleech, there's no reason to not eat as many as you can.

Been feeling so down lately, I've been working out for around 4 years on and off cause of sports and engineering school but I've stuck to it for a solid 2 years. I'm doing good now but last year a friend of mine asked me to teach him how to lift and good routines and such and he came back from college this summer and he is twice as big as me. I've been depressed about it ever since, I shouldn't really since he takes it really seriously and I have a ton more things going on in my life but thats not an excuse. I always feel fat, I'm 6'2" 200lbs but probably around 22% body fat. My lifts suck too and he has been lifting more than me and he doesn't even do strength related training like me. I think I should check with a doctor for testosterone levels or something. Oh well best thing I can do is work hard from now on to try to catch up with him.

I just don't get how I'm meant to count them.
Still live with parents so most of the time mother cooks. I can't exactly measure the food then, and there's no point since she's cooking for the family and I only have a fraction of it.
When it is cooked I only put a small amount on my plate and most of the time I don't even eat it all.

>down another pound
>feeling good
>weening myself off of soda, gonna try cold turkey for a while after i run out
>i should probably start doing cardio again

Good luck dude, I'd aim for 12% before you start clean bulking

A spoonful is more than I can eat. I know I should eat more because muh nutrition but I hate eating.

adderall and testosterone. recomp and strength train.
GIT BIG user, YOU CAN DO IT

>he is twice as big as me
as in he got fat or fit?

He went from like 160 to 175 mostly muscle. His arms and chest are bigger than mine, the rest are relatively the same.

sounds like he got those noobgains and the genetic gold pass
if you're jelly work harder user

haven't pooped right in a week or so last two days farting is difficult have to force it like a shit constantly worried it wont be gas.
last night dreamed about taking an endless shit in the shower and washing it down the drain with the shower head.

SW:160
CW:122
GW:100
Height: 4'10

I'm so fucking excited y'all

I'm hoping to hit my goal by December.
Then I'll start upping my cal intake to build a bit more muscle

WAKE ME UP

Are the people who get angry at low carb advice just people who couldn't take cutting their precious carbs and relented

Try coke zero
Zero calories, but uses sweeteners like stevia
So fucking good SENPAI
Especially cherry coke zero
Tastes like the real thing, especially when cold

Alright will do bro. Thanks.

If you want to get big why are you not doing a routine that works towards that?

>obese fuck
>1700-1800 calories daily intake (350~ caloric deficit)
>light weightlifting 3 times a week (each session takes about 40-50 minutes)

And I didn't lose a single fucking pound the last two weeks. Still stuck at 84kg/185lbs

>first lap of the night

any swim fatties reporting?

You're probably building muscle

What's your diet? It's better to slim down with cardio, not weightlifting if you're obese. Get to a healthier weight and then add the lifting

>first day of keto
H-here we go boys

Second day > Third day > First day in terms of how hard it is

Use your willpower and you'll feel great by the end of the week

>How many (thin) people have you heard say "yeah I've been doing lowcarb for the past 2-5-10 years"?
I remember some endurance athlete on a youtube video doing a "moderately" low carb diet for energy. It was basically a regular healthy diet with a bunch of nuts and avocado type of shit added to it though, nothing like the low carb and keto diets people on Veeky Forums eat.

I am trying to be conscious of it but I'm having chips and popcorn while marathoning this series

I skipped gym today and ate a pizza. I feel like killing myself.

It's good to enjoy life a little. As long as you keep making progress.

All I want to do is lift and exercise but I'm injured.
Never gonna make it.

Just made some vegetarian curry. Lots of healthy fats from coconut milk. Good carbs from the brown rice. Minerals and fiber. All coming out to about 550kcal.

I have 4 more servings in the fridge for the next few days.

What is /fat/ eating?

>Justified a binge by telling myself I'll just vomit one last time when I get home
>Actually do it

Hahahahah just one last time, right? Fuck, I've made myself bulimic

iktf. Half a year gym 4-6x a week never skipping a day. Small shoulder impingement and now I miss gym a few times a week.

>two weeks
>Lost 6 lbs
>Finally relented and bought myself 6 potstickers from local Chinese

They're perfectly cooked and browned

Today's a good day

I am in dental school and I have seen first hand how that shit can fuck up your teeth. It is not worth it. You can lose the fat but you can't regrow your teeth.

>I've made myself bulimic
I miss those days. Went from 80kg down to 58kg just by throwing up every morning for 3 months.

>tdee 2000 cals
>eat and lift at that for months
>gain even more fatty weight
>drop to 1600 cals
>eat and lift at that for months
>still gaining fat
>drop to 1200
>repeat
>steadily lose weight

I fucking hate cutting. I would be cut as hell if I had started small to begin with

Can't you just put some kind of cover on your teeth?

>what are dentures

Dentures are horrible. They are not a good replacement. Implant supported dentures are better but still bad.

Yeah, I have to stop this. I just dunno how right now, my head is so fucked up.
Yeah... at least I'm wise enough to know I'm retarded and not 'miss' nor enjoy this aspect of my life.

Is HIIT better than LISS for burning calories? And at what point does jogging become running?

HIIT from everything I see but personally have trouble with it so I go for LISS

>that daily goal
never gonna make it

Making it. Godspeed user

>tfw cutting after a 20+ year bulk

>eating breakfast

no im 203lb down from 320lb

bulking implies you were building muscle the whole time, we both know that's not true.

>Lots of healthy fats
kek

i was cultivating mass

>eat this
>Instantly start craving candy

Wow that's some fast-acting carb-crave

None for you, body, we still have 3lbs left

What's wrong with 1900kcal for a daily goal? Is that is like 1.5lb a week for a 6' 250lb+ male.

>You can lose the fat but you can't regrow your teeth.
>I'm fat and missing a few back teeth

Its our once a thread /fat/ contest check in, lads and lasses! So, just to get through all of this quickly and go back to the shadows...

I need weigh-ins from the following people or I'm taking you out of your slot and very likely filling it with someone else -
Bee
Zethie5
Sam

And I need regular weigh-ins for the week from -
Captain_Hookz
Dspot
Rainman
Snapplecat
Gertrude
CJ
Relkin
Fatfuck
Goingnowhere
Kanon

Remember that the window for all weigh-ins closes Sunday at 10:00 CST sharp! No exceptions.

Also if anyone new wants to join I still have 2 slots available before we hit that 40 person number. All I request is the following -

Name -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds to Lose (If more than 20, just list the first 20 pounds) -
Losertown Goal Date (Go to the link in the OP and give me the goal date for that 20 pounds) -

From there, I'll input all your values and your first weigh in will be June 2nd with the rest of us!

As always, the document can be found at...

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing

Comments can be left there, so if I miss you in a thread and you still need to weigh in you can do it there as well.

Happy cutting, /fat/ties.

I'm surprised these are still up. Is it just the og fat people here or new people came? Who knows. I had a bad couple months. Maintained what I lost but I stopped being active and gotten back to being shut in.

me too buddy, I'll get back out there one of these days maybe

>Fasting for a week, being bulimic

sure is teenage girl in here

c'mon dudes you're better than this

It's become a tripfag circlejerk for a MFP group that is too autistic to talk on MFP.

>be fatfuck 120 kg (265 pounds) in september when i came to uni
>get a crush on flatmate that makes me feel super insecure and praises chad aesthetics constantly
>hit the gym in february and force hardcore diet on me
>We make out and cuddle together while drunk after i dropped to 100 and then she tells me we should stop (i am not of her standards) and asks sorry for giving me false hopes.
>Get even more self concious and complexes about my looks
>Drop to 90 kg and i still feel i look worse and worse and get more obsessed about my looks since i want to try once again after summer holidays.

From not caring at all about looks before meeting her i ended up developing Body dysmorphic disorder, no matter the improvement that happens i feel like it only get worse and hit the gym even harder and the diet more strict. I thought after i failed doing something with her, i would give up since i was doing it for her, but now it even got worse. I've become delusional and my goals are unrealistic (pic related).

I keep saying that. But there's days like today where I drank a couple cans of coke. I haven't had it at all from January until the last month but been drinking more and more

Yea see I don't want to be like that. But I also want to keep up with shit with SOME of you guys

I've fallen out on the exercise in the past couple weeks but this past week, I've just been focused on diet and I feel the motivation coming back so hopefully I'll be back running again soon

I don't know, but maybe just try and focus on a singular part of the healthy lifestyle to get back on track? That's what I'm trying to do right now, at least

No one really trip fags though.

Coconut fat is one of the best fats for you. It is an amazing energy source. You should look it up. Not all fats are created equal. Like how not all carbs are created equal.

>1500

Are you like 5'2"?

I'm not fat 5'11" 165 and when I'm cutting my max is 1700

You would think if you're fat then it would be much higher even at lower heights

I hate being a former fatty. I can't fucking bring myself to eat my god damn TDEE even when I exhaust myself lifting. The fear is real.

Wow do you do all the calculations yourself? Pretty cool. I'm pretty fat but I don't think I can commit to a deadline and compete with people.

>Name
Imouto
>Height
5'7"
>Starting Weight
>Current Weight
>Goal Weight
>Pounds to Lose
>Losertown Goal Date
July 13,201

I think he means assigned names. Which, although anonymous, still attaches a personality /character

between last friday and yesterday, i lost 0.6 pounds
between yesterday and today, i lost 1 pound
wat

>135

Are you a girl?

>200+ days to lose 20 lbs

I eat exactly this several times a week. Easy to cook, takes 10mins to prep and tastes fucking great. I use basmati rice so i can put it straight into the pan omce i add the coconut milk. Then i turn off the heat and after another 10mins its done. Loving it.

user. Imouto is a weeb speak for little sister... I think

Yes

>Imouto
sister.

What does the winner get? Besides eternal fame.

I don't think that's the point. I'd win anyways:^)