Why do 99% of """fit"""" people use steroids? and why are they ashamed to admit it?

why do 99% of """fit"""" people use steroids? and why are they ashamed to admit it?

Because they need to when their career is their body and because it's illegal and can be a career ender to admit to it.

i'm speaking of just regular gym faggots, like zyzz and others

Because they can and because some people like to impress others by claiming to be natty

Zyzz never pretended to be natty. There's literally archived misc threads of him discussing his cycle.

> zyzz
> regular

you know not of what you say faggot

I will deny it till the day i die to the normies/nonlifters heres why
>dyel fag-"looking good user you must be on the juice huh?haha"
>me-"actually yes i just finished a cycle a week ago"
>dyel fag goes and tells every single person he know that I use steriods, and how im not natural, how your "fake" muscle and a "cheater"

>other dyel fags start rumors about typical myths involving steriods such as "Watch out user will get roid rage" "user probably has a small dick" "user arnt you worried about dying in your 30's" and how you didnt do any hard work to get that body you just injected so yeahhh

My question is why can't juicers accept the consequences of juicing?
>uh nu dyel fags making fun of my "REAL" gains

Because it's cheating if it's not natural.
Their physique isn't natty.

I don't know. Roiding only matters if you are a competitive athlete, and most people are not.

Cheating implies that you can ever get on their level natty in the first place. They're playing an entirely different game.

a better question is why do 1% of "fit" people not use roids?

>consequences
that are?

the same chance of trying to commit suicide by flying on planes, yeah sure i accept that

>no for gay Jesus
Yoel is a walking meme machine

Are you born yesterday

Because i like with my parents and get my hgh from my genetically modified chicken tendies,

Am in military. Would get NJP. Much bad.

>why do people who are insecure even by meathead standards pretend they're natty

hmmmmm

good question

how do i start?

If you're thinking of e-celebs, it's because their content becomes less popular once they stop being something for the average Joe to aspire to, as well as being in danger of losing sponsorships.

Therefore, pretending to be natural (while paradoxically having an amazing physique) is the best possible marketing tool.

Because if you tell someone they'll start shooting off myths and all these assumptions about you.

It's kind of similar to if you let someone know you make 2x or more their income. They'll keep trying to one-up you and try to find some way to bring you down even if you're not trying to compete with them.

Yup, pretty much this