How often do you drink Veeky Forums?

How often do you drink Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUn7yW5Ai_H/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

right fucking now

Between 1-3 times a week, and rarely more than a single 12-16 oz beer.

never had a sip of alcohol. I'm 27

an occasional coors in the evening maybe like once a week or so to take the edge off.

I maybe go out for a drink like once every couple months where I drink a max of about 3 IPAs and call it a day.

Inshallah brother

Decided not to drink or use drugs until i make new friends. Been off for a few months now.

erry day nigger

>skinny-fat
once a fortnight at most

also what bodyfat % do I cut to on my diet?

12-15% is preferable

I have a drinking problem and its terrible

1-2 times a week. Usually a beer and maybe a shot of rum each time. Dont know how much is too much so that's why it's so low

3 times a week. Saturday evening, Tuesday evening and friday lunch. Basically the only time my mother would tolerate me drinking a glass of wine or beer at the dinner table. And just a glass.

She basically told me she thought drinking was unfeminine and quite frankly I was too much of a porker to drink empty calories.

For your information, she's Asian. She never complains if my brother or father drinks a beer or two every night. The habit stuck with me since, so that's the only time I'll drink anything.

Right now I don't drink since February. There's some periods where I drink once a month, sometimes twice a month. That's because I only drink socially and my social life is not very active.

cool blog, subscribed

Only at celebrations, or if I'm going to a bar/club/party with friends (sometimes once a month, sometimes four, sometimes none).

23 and avoiding the jewish liquid as well

i drink whenever im outside...or i go anywhere

i drink to socialize

i hide booze so my roommate doesnt find it

i drink cheap shit too

40's of king cobras and half bottles of smirnoff

i think i have a problem

when i go out with friends so 1-2 times a week, doesnt really bother my gains tho

I swear your mind is so sharp if you never drink alchohol and only eat healthy, whole foods. It's like you're always focused, I love it.

Nigger, you know you have a problem.
Stop being such a bitch and un fuck yourself.

faggot

There's actually a brewery here in Australia which makes a 0 carb full strength alcoholic beer.

Only downside is that it's quite expensive.

How bad is a beer or two for gains after a workout? Heard it decreases protein synthesis but not sure by how much.

Just enjoy one or two in moderation once a week, it's not going to make or break your gains without the amount of exercise and dieting we all do.

Enjoy yourself, life is too short.

never. I just don't care for it. If i want fun- sports or video games

Last time I drank was last year. Noticed there was blood when I took a shit so I stopped.

Test

pls be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Noticed there was blood when I took a shit so I stopped
Sounds like dehydration

im having a little sip rn of my homemade brew

>not just drinking straight grain alcohol and a rainwater chaser

Never gonna make it

Usually once a week and at most two beers.

That looks fucked

Too much. Multiple bottles of vodka a week.

>2017
>drinking the liquid jew

Went from a bottle of wine/six pack a night to one 5oz glass a week. Had elevated liver enzymes after doing that for 8 years, and didnt want to cause irreparable damage.

Shit sucks yo.

Rotten liquid wheat/corn with zero nutricional value, fucks your liver and is addictive
Nah, im good

Every single day. I want to stop but kinda don't fuck my life. I'm drinking right now.

why?

I assume you mean friends who aren't drunks and addicts right? Otherwise if your just looking for any friends your going the wrong way lad

agreed

Use to drink 5-6 nights a week. Anywhere from 3 pints to 30 cans of piss beer. Now in my 30s and drink a few times a month. It didn't affect my gains much for the first 7 years or so but caught up with me after that.

You ok bro?

Red blood, like fresh bleeding is likely a hemorrhoid. Dark dried blood can be a serious issue.

>2017
>drinking the liquid jew
Do you shabbos goyim also listen to nothing but rap music and watch sports ball? SAD

whats the point if you're not getting at the very least a buzz? Yes I enjoy the taste of beer, been digging some strong IPAs, etc..... but its pointless to just drink one.

5th day sober done, going for 150

An upscale, 250/h prostitute as a reward every 50 days, which seems reasonable considering 50 days of cigs, beers and numerous delivery late calls cost me more than $1000

>this much trouble drawing straight lines

havent had a drink in a little over 2 years now. its not taht i have anythng against it. i mean, i do believe taht getting drunk is the shittiest of intoxications and being drunk usually feels shitty, but that has never stopped me from getting drunk before.

maybe its because ive been satisfied with other shit getting me high taht i dont need to have a drink.

[spoiler]yellow[/spoiler]

me too. I'm 35.

not very much on average - probably once a month (roughly 4 beers)

alcoholism makes your hand shaky even when you're sober my man...

Why would you post this if you're a normie? I'm green and most of my friends are green, but one of them is a true blue. I drink on occasion with other people but by myself I just smoke weed.

1-3 x week casually
1-3 x week blackout drunk

so u drink 9 times per week retard?

Are you the retard? He very clearly just said he drinks 2-6 times a week, half the time casually and half the time to party.

>3 + 3 = 9

no he said he drinks 1-3 x times each so if he goes maximum for each hell have 3x3 = 9

Please be trolling.

Never.

A little every weekday then Saturday I get passed out on the bathroom floor drunk

once a week have a couple glasses of wine or something with my cheat meal.

Every Friday and Saturday I get shitfaced. 29 years old.

Definitely doesn't help my cut, but my net progress for the week still outweighs the downsides of all the extra calories. Just gonna take a bit longer to cut.

What the fuck is that?

Underrated.
Same.

I'm french...

Upvote :-))

I drink four or five nights a week at home alone, a six pack each time. I'm stuck in life and can't get out of this rut.

Too often, because of it I'm getting fat and this cost me a lot (200 to 300€ per month).
Trying to quit but always after 5 days without drinking I give up and drink the whole week-end and the next week.

Using a smartphone app to count days seemed to be help me this weekend

First weekend off alcohol in ages

Most of the calories in beer/alcoholic drinks is actually the alcohol itself so having a no carb beer isn't as effective as you think it is.

i drink too fucking much man this is killing my progress

*tip*

This, whats the point of drinking if u dont get the effects?

Is this considered a regular day for you? That's borderline alcoholic

alchohol is haram

>tfw said I wouldn't drink and eat shit last night

pretty much every friday/saturday

pretty much all we do is drink and eat, but i didnt eat anything after dinner

Thanks, I'll try that out.

Every other hour or so. Alcohol never, though

instagram.com/p/BUn7yW5Ai_H/

two times a week
I also look like absolute shit

I binge drink once or twice a week. It's fucking shit to be honest.

I wish I could just hang out with friends and enjoy a couple casual beers and a smoke but it's like a switch flips once I taste it and I have to get absolutely shitfaced.

Every big mistake I've ever made has been a direct result of this.

This past year I've been doing better. I've been meditating and sleeping well, which has done a lot to curb my urges to drink.
I just went three weeks without a drop of booze or a smoke and felt the best I've felt in years. The mental celerity was immense. Combined with the meditation, studying and sleeping solidly every single night I felt so lucid and relaxed.

Then I went out and got absolutely fucked drinking until 5am, spent like £150, two nights before an important exam (which I subsequently fucked up) and it has been 4 days and my head still feels thick and foggy.
I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I knew that it was stupid but I just couldn't stop myself.

I can't keep doing this shit.

1 time a week. I usually black out, drink around 1L, and start texting long paragraphs to people I havent seen in years. Always regret in the morning because my gym session is a waste of time the next day

name of the beer?

Burleigh heads big head

Used to drink some 6 liters of shit beer each weekend, realizing I was developing a problem. Unless it's at a micro-brewery, the beer here is all shit, so drinking with friends at home/outside means we drink to get drunk.

now down to 2.5-3liters. I'm debating just switching to hard liquor, and quitting canned beer. Is it true that once you're an alcoholic, you're always one?

so is smoking cock but here you are being a faggot anyway.

I drink 3-5 times a year but it I usaly go for at least a day.

As a student a lot, back home with my parents for a month though so can focus on the last push of my cut

as often as i need to