Who /MuscularChristianity/ here?

who /MuscularChristianity/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-EfW7gYzns
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/27/me-and-my-penis-100-men-reveal-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody

lifting is a vanity thing don't try to deny it.

i am brah

>Christ lifting the cross to his execution was done out of vanity

Repent.

youtu.be/8-EfW7gYzns

Corinthians 6:19

>Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Its that Jew again
Sage

>>>>>>>>>>>

>being healthy is vanity

>Its that Jew again
>doesn't know Jesus wasn't a Jew
how badly did your history classes fail you?

This is what concerns me. If we were really working out for our bodies' sake, we'd all be cardio skeletons.
I lift heavy-ass weight because I want to look good, which is vanity.

who /baptist/ for those sweaty gains?

physical strength is a very strong predictor of longevity, even moreso than cardio vascular capacity

Zack is that guy that seems like a bro but you hate the shit he does. Hope he comes back better.

I really don't see any commandment saying you should try to live as long as possible and obsess over longevity. That is vanity also. Still you shouldn't destroy your body for drugs and pleasure.

Do people really believe in the Bible? Or are they just scared of hell? The Bible is obviously fiction and Christianity is merely a superstition.

the reddit invasion of Veeky Forums

Perhaps but there's no reason to bench more than 250 lbs. Anything past that's is vanity and not functional strength.

Kek, you are a low vibrational dwarf of a human bean. The bible is a complex story about the evolution of the western mind. Hell and heaven are very real concepts. Every human has the range from the devil to jesus. You dont have to believe in a hell, but humans can make their lives pretty darn hellish. Enjoy being an ignorant drone in the underworld.

>Jesus wasn't a Jew
What did he mean by this?

How can you be this much of a faggot.

go easy on the poor guy he's probably like 20

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline

Me. Read my Bible almost every day and pray.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/27/me-and-my-penis-100-men-reveal-all

Traditional Catholic master race

REPS 4 JESUS

what a waste of time

no. generally people dont give a shit about religion, these threads just bring out the insecure closet-christians

>t. went to strict catholic school for 8 years. no one gave a shit about religion even there after the 9th grade

>hate everything that is evil

What if I'm evil? Is it enough to hate myself?

Drink and fuck

>tried reading the Bible numerous times when I was Catholic
>failed every time
>got saved
>finished reading my King James Bible literally 30 minutes ago
Feel happy :)

>being a Glutton

right, because spending time on a mongolian basket weaving forum is objectively a more valuable use of time

Goddamn it.

>lifting is not gluttonous