*walks menacingly towards you*

>*walks menacingly towards you*
Would you let him work in with you? Keep in mind, he's 8'8 and 450 lbs natty

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is he supposed to be naked in this scene or wearing some kind of suit? i never understood this movie

>i never understood this movie
That's because it's shit. Nobody does ancient aliens right anymore.

In the beginning of prometheus it shows the engineer without clothes you dumbfuck

It's on par with the Star Wars prequels for how bad Ridley Scott fucked up the Alien universe.
>remember that giant biomechanical nightmare mummy that gave an atmosphere of ancient mystery beyond human understanding? lol just an albino muscleman in a spacesuit

how to get engineer mode

is he natty?

wonder when humans will hit this mode

average height is higher every century

I'm glad even aliens can be forearmlets like myself

>Year 3617
>TFW 7'9" manlet

>8'8"
Fucking engineerlettes, when will they learn?

10' engineer master-race

scooby's looking aesthetic as fuark in that pic

Never, Robert Wadlow was 8'11 and died from a blister on his ankle at 22 because his poor circulation couldn't heal it. People just can't be that tall, even an average height of 7' is pure fantasy.

These are the Engineers. An ancient race of aliens with super advanced technology and incredibly good at genetic engineering.

In Prometheus the engineers are seen leaving a primordial earth. One stays behind and drinks the black goo which breaks him down releasing microscopic life onto the world. Ambiogenesis on earth.

In the ship's cargo hold are cryogenically frozen eggs from the Xenomorph queen. Essentially there to carpet bomb planets as a weapon of mass destruction.

Its not clarified in the tome of alien lore whether the Xenomorphs were engineered as the perfect weapon by the Engineers, modified to be so, or just captured and used as such.

Its not clarified why the Engineer's ship was programmed to fly to earth on a destruction mission and that's still being debated. They either see us as a threat or a failure probably. Either way they go from planet to planet seeding life.

Personally I love the story devices of their language looking quite similar to heiroglyphs and cuneiform implying that theres been contact in the past.

If only genetics could evolve and adapt biological systems to handle increased mass/size/height.

Stupid giraffes

Giraffes aren't people.

The answer is shit tho, according to Ridley Scott, the ship was on its way to Earth (to kill us all) because 2000 years ago we killed an Engineer that came to Earth to bring peace, can you guess who?

It's actually really good. What kind of dumbass are you?

The Prophet Mohammead (pbuh)

>can you guess who?
Jackie Chan.

Can't think of any 8 foot tall bald albinos in human history.

Question is, why is he white? Wouldn't it be more accurate for proto-human to be black?

>without clothes

he's wearing a fucking nappy you mug

>he fell for the "out of Apefrica" meme

>Wouldn't it be more accurate for proto-human to be black?

we are all from Europe bro, africa is a meme. Get your facts checked

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

picrelated is how we once looked like, before our bodies became more gracile, smaller and weak

evolution doesnt work like that mate

A biomechanical suit that fuses with his body maybe

I thought they looked so different that he might be a different type of Engineer

There's no way that roid rage fuck wipes down the equipment

Is bioenginering yourself natty?

Either way this is the actor

they still added fake muscles to him

>reddit

The proto humans are blacks, regardless.

Not sure why you think there are white proto-humans. Modern geopolical racial climate has nothing to do with prehistoric biology.

>It's actually really good.
user you have shit taste. Go watch Alien or Aliens and tell me that Prometheus isn't the shittiest type of rehash.

>tfw no engineer bf

>The proto humans are blacks, regardless.
sure thing jamal, yakub made the whites

>deific giant
>black
Nigga he's a thulian, of course he's white.

>The proto humans are blacks, regardless.
Actually, they were more likely a light brown, given the climate.

Good job reading the link, you fucking spastic.

Out of Africa theory is garbage and has been contested for quite some time now. Fucking america tried really hard to get us all to believe we were just the same in the 80s and 90s.

Whites have far more neanderthal in them than blacks.

1-2% neanderthal dna.