Click on sticky

>click on sticky
>I don't want to become some huge bodybuilder freak, I just want to get in better shape and look better. Should I read this?

I DO though. I don't give a fuck about strength, I want to reach my natural limit of muscularity as efficiently as possible. How do I get there? What routine progression should I follow? Where's the sticky for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should read the sticky a bit more

Show me one person who achieved that picture doing SS, stronglifts, ICF, 5x5, 5/3/1, or the Texas Method.

To develop all your muscles, you must isolate them all.

Split your workouts according to musclegroup. The muscle groups are: arms, legs, shoulders, back, chest, and you will do 3 sets of 10 reps on MEDIUM weight, so that is the DOABLE weight for you, not too light, not too heavy, but hard to do.

Here was my starter routine

Arms day:
Bicep isolation curls seated
Hammer curls
Bicep curls standing
Two handed Triep extension 1 db behind the neck
Tricep extension seated
Tricep press cable
Barbell curls standing
21s
Over the head rope tricep extension
Preacher curls
Reverse preacher curls
French press

Shoulder day:

Lateral raise
Shoulder press
Military press
Overhead press
Dumbell press
Seated behind the leg rear flys
Roman salutes
Arnold press
Plate shrugs
Db shrugs
Straight bar shrugs
Monkey rows

Leg day:

All the leg machines
Deadlift with trap bar ( it focuses on legs)
Front squats
Calf isolations
This is the day to do ab workouts at the end.

Chest day:

Flat bench
Incline bench
Decline bench
Closegrip bench
Reverse grip bench
Flys
Incline flys
Dumbbell flat press
Db incline press
Db flat reverse press
Db incline reverse press
Cable crossovers
Pullovers

Back day:

Lat pull down
Pull-ups
Close grip lay pull down
Wide grip lay pull down
Seated rows
Close grip seated rows
Wide grip seated rows
Lawnmowers
Straight at deadlift
High rows
Low rows
Bent over rows
T bar rows
Back extension

This routine will will slaughter every muscle in your body.

DONT FORGET TO DO 10 MINUTES OF CARDIO EVERY OTHER DAY. STRONG HEART=WELL FED MUSCLES.

yes OP do everything this guy says 3x a week
t. big boi

No one you childish dick, you start off with an LP porgram and then if you wish so you can move up to a bodybuilding routine. Learn to fucking read.

Name one person who looks halfway decent who ever started with a 3x a week linear progression.

Me

Post pic and how long lifting

The sticky is bullshit, i wouldnt do any of the workouts there. You just need to utilize progressive overload. Lift for high volume, eat in excess as im sure you know. Creatine will make your muscles retain water giving the appearance of being bigger.

don't you need a rest day? and it seems weird to wait nearly a whole week to hit chest or legs again.

the powerlifters and dyels meme it, but you can do PPL.
It's a good enough split where you get decent frequency and won't turn into a t-rex.

also dont do this is a fucking awful routine. Its bait but you probably dont know since youre a dyel. Anyway above all else make sure youre doing the compounds (bench, OHP, squats, deadlifts) and you'll be fine.

>You just need to utilize progressive overload. Lift for high volume
Would a routine from pic related be alright or is that too much? Would I need to add an extra rest day?

Alright I'll find a ppl to do, thanks

Jesus, just go straight to an intermediate bodybuilding routine then. Have fun wasting your noob gains.

Candito strength and hypertrophy

It's easy to design your own, just put it down on paper. You only need a few key points:

>Make sure your sets, reps, and exercises are consistent for at least a couple months at a time before changing
>Attempt to increase weight or reps on every exercise, every day
>Don't worry about fitting it into a week, 3 on/1 off is the best way to do PPL.

PPL(Heavy)xPPL(Light)x

Is this good?

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

Just asking because it doesn't alternate between heavy and light.

Thank you, I do appreciate it

that should be fine. Honestly at the beginning its just a matter of doing the compounds and then finding what accessories work for you. For example I personally love flys/ cable crossovers, incline bench instead of flat bench, etc. but some people have different joints or just preferences. As you lift more you'll develop your own routine.

But it's not