Does anyone else get noticeably fluffier hair after lifting?

Does anyone else get noticeably fluffier hair after lifting?

no

My hair is naturally "fluffy", but it goes down after lifting, actually.

That's bad it means you're hair is going to get ketosized. If it floofenates it means your blood oxegenated your scalp due to muscle depressurization from cardio.

No lifting just made my hairline recede even further

yes

>pro hoc ergo propter hoc

what? i dont understand any of these words

The standard operation here when people ask for advice is to give them false information, preferably in a way that causes them confusion and anxiety, and optimally causing them actual long-term suffering or death.

English please.

>after this, therefore because of this

Thing A happens, then thing B happens, people then say thing A caused thing B

You lifted, then your hairline receded, but that doesn't mean lifting caused your hairline to recede

Yet here you are fucking that all up.

I come to bring balance to the Force.

Same here, I've noticed it early on, gonna talk to the doc about fin soon, good luck with yours friend

It's probably just that your hair is sitting limp as shit on your head after you wash it because it's clean. Then you go to the gym and sweat, the sweat makes your hair look like it has more volume, and it holds it shape more when you stick it up at the front. Jesus, I can't believe that I just had to explain that...

stop taking it in the ass while you lift

It's the sweat. Why did you make this thread? Do you have a very low IQ or something? Don't answer, you'll get it wrong.

Nah he's doing it in a much more insidious way by making you disregard all the actually good advice like water fasting and nopoop.

A lot of the troll advice is suggesting waterfasting means just drinking water when it obviously means abstaining from liquids altogether.

>he consumes liquids
user, how do you expect to make it to the fields of P'tah if you aren't properly mummified?

Not from lifting but cold showers help with that

It's Post hoc ergo propter hoc

its because you're showering more

This. Solution is to not use shampoo every time you shower, only do that every 3rd day or so, rest of the time only water or conditioner.