What exactly makes an alpha female by Veeky Forums standards?

What exactly makes an alpha female by Veeky Forums standards?

FACE
WAIST
ASS

A huge clit shaped like a feminine penis.

The only way to be alpha is to have a penis?

the bigger, the better

Women cannot be Alpha because their natural position is obeying, so Beta is the best you can wish for unless you're a degenerate like all of them these days.

>throwing away your genetics by dating a midget
Was this chart made by a manlet?

I assumed a short girl made this

FemShep
Kiryuuin Satsuki
Fujiko Mine

You know, fiction.

there is no such thing as an alpha female.

>ideal female height for manlets

ftfy

this chart was 100% made by a manlet

>alpha female
why would you ever want this

this post was 100% made by an autist

alpha female is basically my goal.

decent functional strength; is pretty fit and knows how to workout for best aesthetics. has a great deal of confidence and a superb work ethic. alpha females are well-educated and work jobs they love that pay a decent amount. keep a clean and tidy home that is welcoming and bright, and puts essential oils to good use around the house to maintain those feelings. alpha women ofc don't need men, but they usually have them and they never settle for less than the best. husbands will clean after themselves and not need constant babying to keep their dumb asses in line.

alpha women eat well all of the time and if they have families they ensure everyone in the household eats properly. they set goals and make consistent progress toward them without bitching along the way. excuses are for the unenlightened.

there's so much more. some areas i really need to work on:
alpha women always dress to impress and they don't own clothes they don't love. you should look your best even when you're at your worst, or even when you're asleep :P

alpha women live lives that are constantly enriched by culture. if you're not going out to fancy restaurants, orchestras, and broadway plays every so often you should be working harder at the alpha thing.

alpha women are intellectual and sharp-witted, which takes work to maintain. read books on scientific subjects that interest you, like nutrition, neurochemistry, or cultural arts.

idk there's more. this is the sort of person i aspire to be and i've made great progress so far! xD

>5'4
>tall
>let alone "Queen of Giraffewomen"

This was almost certainly made by a turbomidget, male or female.

my first gf was almost 6'1
she was out of my league looks wise because i was one of the few guys tall enough.
feeltgoodman having an 8.5/10 amazonian mommy gf to cuddle with.
only physical downside was she had small boobs.

I see the obvious flaw here.
How are you going to become an alpha female if you're a man?
:/

I just got out of a relationship with a womanlet who was 4' 11". Her height was one of the many issues and hangups she had.

My previous gfs have been in the 5' 5"-5'6" range.

Honestly, the "when will manlets ever learn" applies to womanlets too.

>lanket gf
>small boobs
Dropped

Story ?

by working hard and trying my best! xD

seriously i've made some incredible progress in recent years and i'm only getting better :)

hate all you want, but i'm out there almost every day making it happen.

she wasn't lanky, just taller than you, little guy. :)
she looked kinda like this.

this height cart is dumb

>friends with a girl
>we stay up late drinking at her place
>check on her the next day, end up in bed together
>thought I could fix/help/prevent her from being nutzo
>eventually she turned on me because she was literally insane (had been committed)

It sucked because I lost a friend and a gf, but it just wouldn't have worked. Also, we just didn't really have anything in common.

Too bad you're a boy.

Have you ever considered trying to be a man?

Are the crossed ones the ones you've read? In that case stop reading literally only the worst books on that list

>alpha female is basically my goal.

Too bad you'll never achieve it because you are a MALE (not to be confused with MAN which you obviously aren't)

kys delusional faggot

You’re a fucking white male.

I believe in you, don't listen to these /pol/fags

Iktf
>be heroin addict since 14
>on and off hook up with this girl who got on heroin a little later down the line
>hook up every now and then
>she's a solid 9 in the looks dept
>sex is always amazing
>Always a little crazy but I like her a lot
>I get clean
>she still struggles on and off
>still on klonopin and adderal for psych stuff
>we still hook up
>its almost romantic at this point despite the large gaps
>let her know it's okay and I don't judge get for it
>she talks to me about bugs in her skin
>uh oh
>There's scabs
>feel nothing but sadness
>I know I can only help her so much
>haven't heard from her in a long time and there's a probable chance she's dead,no way of knowing
I have a family now but I still think about her, like fuck I just want you to be okay

i FIND 6'FT women to be quite hot even if im probably not tall enough to hit it right.

Not an Alpha Female, but this what is worth dating:

>Has similar or better earning potential than your own.
>Dresses modestly
>Has no interest in clubbing or 'Girls Nite"
>Stays fit and doesn't smoke
>Excellent Hygiene
>Doesn't constantly test you or cause drama
>Has her own hobbies and life
>Doesn't watch Reality TV or listen to Top 20 Music.

Fuck off, I want a 5'10-6'0 gf.

Exactly, alpha is related to a mindset and follows natural instincts
A alpha woman would be a bossy bitch trying to always be above her man,it wont work
No woman likes to have a weak man by her side unless femdom or cucking is in place

If by alpha op mean a desirable woman, then thats another thing

:3

sorry user that's imaginary

Yeah, I was jumping the gun pretty hard with expecting Excellent Hygiene. Why are most women so fucking disgusting?

The idea behind an alpha female is a woman above other women. She'd be the main wife instead of the concubine, the Stacey among Tracey's.

what are you compensating for?

and
>doesn't constantly test you or cause drama
maybe you can get away with that one since you worded it as constantly actually, but I have NEVER experienced a woman who doesn't shit test you. Also even wealthy women rarely date below their pay grade.