>Veeky Forums is left wing
wew lad

Fuck off cuck.

Veeky Forums is for winners.

I dunno man. Gyms are a pretty communist set up

ERASE

FROM

RECORD

Wrong. Gyms are capitalistic in nature. Everyone has access to the plates, but only the strongest have the ability to lift more from years of hard work and dedication.

>Veeky Forums
>the one board preaching personal accountability, discipline, and reliance on the self without any help from others
>one of the many boards that acknowledges the difference in the sexes, both physical and mental
>left wing

>A board of ppl trying to better themselves through hard work and dedication
>Left

tfw this retard got people to bump my thread

not even a /pol/nigger but stop speaking on my behalf you massive cum-guzzling faggot

>anyone who disagrees with my point of view is a fascist nazi subhuman
compelling argument

nigger pls

This is the same board that unironically calls trappy a girl.

What did he mean by this?

But user, those are all left wing values. Blue states are richer and better educated then red state fucking shits. They come up with pretty much all great american culture and technology. They also pay more in taxes and use less in welfare whereas red states use more welfare and pay less in taxes. So essentially they subsidize the meth addled lives of redneck fucking scum. Redneck fucking scum that then have the fucking balls to wave around confederate flags even though they would be fucking dead without the U.S federal government. What's even funnier is that blue states suffer more from higher taxes but are happy to pay the extra cost so that their fellow americans in red states don't starve to death.

And yet red state fucking faggots will squeal like ungrateful whores about their superior neighbors. It's really fucking revolting. Red state faggots are a cancer that must be purged.

Oh and by the way, Obama is in incredible shape for someone in his 50's and regularly exercises. Trump is a fat disgusting gastropod that doesn't believe in exercise or eating well. You guys admittedly have Bush who works out a ton but even he's disgusted by Trump.

That's deep man

good post

Is he natty guys?

Veeky Forums is the most baitable board

damn it, I fell for it

ree lefties etc get out

>people that can't go a single thread without shoving their political beliefs down other peoples lives

how is it possible? You have to either be 17 or a virgin. Why the fuck do you bother? You're like the guy that brings up politics at thanksgiving and makes everything awkward. You're not a missionary, you're not going to "convert" people to the "redpill"

>A gym under democrat management
>Everyone deserves equal opportunity to be successful, we'll take a small membership fee from everyone that we can use to buy equipment, meal plans, roids and personal trainers that everyone can share so that we can all become ripped together
>A gym under republicuck management
>Spend $50 a minute to use any weightlifting or cardio equipment or for meal plans to help bros get swole. One group of fat rich cats living off of inherited wealth monopolizes all of the machines and then sneers at poorer gym members who are reduced to eating rice and doing push ups.

Republicucks are a fucking shit.

>reddit spacing

le stereotype memes xd

Here comes the swole left to defend m'lady's honor.