SKELLY HATE THREAD

Let's get a skelly hate thread going!

>"WAHH I can't more than 2 child size meals a day" *Bones Rattle*
>"WAHH I don't know what full cream milk is" *Vomits from starvation*
>"WAHH I eat heaps bro!"
*Proceeds to eat 2 slices of toast with a small coffee and calls it a meal*

How can you call yourself a man when you can't even do the one thing that keeps you alive? Give it up skellys, you will never make it. The only thing girls hate more than a manlet is a skelly.

>Inb4 "Atleast im 6ft+"
Well thank fuck you have ONE thing going for you, shame girls won't date a guy with arms skinnier than hers.

Pic Related, That's best case scenario for all you tough guy skellys.

.t triggered fatty

you have your own general

Triggered skelly.

How's it feel to be mocked by society?

Atleast people will talk behind a fattys back (out of fear). People will straight up tell you you're a skelly and to eat more.

Pic related, Best case scenario for skellys after 5 years of gym

Why do you care so much?

Who hurt you?

>getting this mad because you have to cut

Go back to your Reddit safe space where people will praise you for lifting 3kg nu-male.

Atleast i have strength, can you skellys say the same?

Pic Related, best case scenario if any of you skellys decide to cheat and get on roids.

I'm a skelly and am only now going back to lifting. I weight around 60kgs, stand at about 6'0 (185cm).

It's true we skellies have no appetite, but that can be addressed by supplements and liquid meals. Eggs mixed with apple or orange juice, hypercaloric supplements, anything with low volume and a good nutritional value (did I already say eggs?).

I'm slowly forcing myself to eat more, and it works. At the end of the day I love my body type, since I can still slack on my diet (since my bodyfat is naturally low and will hardly go higher) and get some gains. Building mass is a pain, but whatever I gain stays there for a good time.

>liquid meals

liquid meals are great. 1 litre of milk along with whey and oats are a great way to get easy calories.

omg lol

>this assmad because he is dieting to his target weight

You can talk to me it's okay I won't tell anyone

Suprised you had the energy to type all that.

Atleast i don't have to force myself to eat. Even babies can eat, What's wrong with you skellys?

Pic Related, A skelly trying to look intimidating.

>he has to pay attention so he doesn't accidentally make himself even more massive

I expected this to be like the fat hate threads, where people bash obnoxious fatties, but you seem to have a personal grudge against skellies.

Did a skinny hipster fuck your girlfriend or something?

True, honestly skellies are dumber than fatties in just about every way. At least fatties have the slight excuse of starvation feeling bad, but skellies literally starve themselves and claim they have no appetite. It takes a special kind of retard to not be able to just eat more.

probably this desu

>Implying skellys even get noticed by girls

100% agree

>Implying skellys don't track how much milk they consume a day.
>"WAHH i had to drink 4L of milk today!"
Couldn't imagine a skellys reaction when entering a gym if they cry over spilt milk.

>he is conscious of his eating habits because his doctor told him he is obese

Calm down tubs you're not making any sense

did you miss your mid-hour snack, fat man?

Couple of skellys trying to talk shit to me, listen up kids if this was real life i could snap your twiggy arms like gram crackers.

if you could catch up to me sure

OP is fatty.
>Implying skellys even get noticed by girls
Considering most skellies are also lanklets, they receive much more attention than your soft, shapeless, doughy body.
Go back to /fat/

The bantz is unreal on this guy I swear

Bullshit they do, i've never seen a skelly with a girl over 3/10 and never will.
His bantz are fucking shit, I'm wiping the fool with this angry sack of bones.

I'm surprised you remember how to wipe after being unable to reach behind you

holy fuck

the true bantmaster
>i've never seen a skelly with a girl over 3/10 and never will.
While what you said is the most bullshit thing I've ever heard, I want to ask you...
How often do you see a fatty like yourself, who isn't wealthy, with someone over 3/10?
I'll wait.

Keep posting that face you fucking faggot i could kick your fucking ass! Fuck off back to /r9k/.
You see them all the time. I bet you tried to find a pic of a skelly with a gf but couldn't, because there is none.

Face it, all you skellys are malnourished keyboard warriors who wouldn't have the balls or energy to say half of this shit to me irl.

>Keep posting that face

if you insist

Legit question, fellow fags: there's a lot of vitriol targeted at the planets in fat hate threads, and everyone's generally on board except stray tumbler whales. But here, the same thread for the opposite extreme, errybody's all defensive and contradicting shit. So... why? We're not making fun any differently here than there, right?

Hi op, skelly here. Sorry on behalf of my bodytype for being skinny, I really am trying to bulk but it's difficult you know? My stomach is only so big and explaining it can be difficult, I imagine it's the same for fattys who have to learn not to eat so much.

Had some good keks, thanks op

Well the big part is that obesity is both a mental and physical illness, being skinny while not perfect usually isn't unhealthy. I don't know the satistics but I can almost guarantee that skinny people work out more often than fat people.

This fucking guy lol

I fucking love this dude lmfao

I'm 5'10 and 70kg. Where does that put me on the skelly to fatty scale?

Ok, this pic os truly disturbing. How can you fuck up this bad?

kek

More pics for your folder bantmaster

>Give it up skellys, you will never make it.
The purpose of fat hate threads is to keep fatties from being comfortable and settling. No one ever says that won't make it.

Your post reeks of insecurity. Who hurt you?

I'm not even a skelly anymore but this thread makes me mad wtf

Stop samefagging, nobody is gonna cap your epic meme attempts "bantmaster"

Skellies have it way better/easier than fat fucks.

5 , 6 here.

Can't change my height so what's the point worrying about it.

>i could snap your twiggy arms like gram crackers
why have you always to compare everything to food, lardass?

I'm 45kg & 5'9, I have a girlfriend

The difference is in fat hate threads we hate fatties who are obnoxious/HAESplanets, and use them as motivation to change, to not be like them. We don't rag on each other or on fatties trying to lose weight.

This guy seems to just have some personal grudge against skellies, with his 'lmao skellies will never make it I will kick their asses' shit.
A good skelly hate thread for example would be posting pictures of DYELs who think they're swole.

Let's start this thread again, anyone got any decent pics of reddit DYELs?

Or pictures that make you hungry.

Top fucking kek

ITT: OP is a sad fatty whose gf got fucked by a skinny guy and now he is venting online.

Fatties and skellies are just the inverse of each other.

Angry lanklets on this board get very defensive.

>i've never seen a skelly with a girl above 3/10

I'm sure you are fat and unattractive but there's some truth to this. I've seen guys who are overweight with some decent girls, whereas I rarely see a proper skelly with a fuckable girl.